ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV TO THE PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN-NOVEMBER 2014
President Nazarbayev outlined his generous vision for the people of Kazakhstan, he outlined what can be a template for world leaders and nations in extracting their nations from the suffering of economic hardship and direct them towards sustainable growth.
(Professor Dr. Anton Caragea MA,FINS,EDA)
It is our honor to present to the world, the full text of the message of H.E.President Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan presented on 10 November 2014 from Ak Orda-Presidential Palace.
The Address of President Nursultan Nazarbayev
to the people of Kazakhstan
Astana, November 11, 2014
Nyrly Zhol – The Path to the Future
H.E.President Nursultan Nazarbayev-leader and builder of modern nation of Kazakhstan
Dear people of Kazakhstan,
The world is facing new challenges and threats today. The world economy has still not recovered from consequences of the global financial and economic crisis. The recovery continues at a very slow and uncertain pace, and some countries remain in decline. The geopolitical crisis and the sanctions policy of the leading powers create an additional obstacle for the recovery of the world economy.
From my experience, I feel that the years to come will become the time of global trials. The entire architecture of the world will be changing. Not all countries will be able to get through these complications in a decent manner. Only strong states, with their people united, will manage to do that. Kazakhstan, as a part of the world economy and a country located very close to the epicentre of geopolitical tensions, is experiencing negative pressure from all these challenges. We see the results: prices in global markets are dropping, and general economic growth is slowing down.
As is known, the forecasts of the development of the global economy for 2014 and the next two years were revised downward by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. That means we need to revise our own plans, and make adjustments for the coming period. There is no time for hesitation. The measures I will talk about today will be implemented from January 1, 2015. We must promptly take all the possible measures to prevent negative trends.
Today the Government is already working quickly at my order. We have revised the parameters of the republic’s budget for 2015. And this is right, as the drop in prices of our export raw materials has led to the reduction of the flow of money to our income. At the same time, the Government have a tough yet specific task: it must fulfil all social liabilities in full.
In a crisis, as we’re seeing the world over, economic policies must be re-evaluated. The sectors that need support are those which create the highest multiplier effect on economic growth and employment. We have already had such an experience. Suffice it to recall our successful anti-crisis measures in 2007-2009. As you see, life makes adjustments to the best laid plans. And we should add new content to the platform of our party based on today’s reality.
On my orders, the Government has completed the development of a new large-scale development programme. Today, as we respond to the challenges we face, I proclaim Kazakhstan’s New Economic Policy “Nyrly Zhol” (The Bright Road). This is what I devote my state-of-the-nation address for 2015. The policy will have a counter-cyclical character and will be aimed at continuing structural reforms in our economy. What does this mean?
Over the years, when the situation in external markets was favourable, and the price of oil and our export products were at sufficiently high level, we diverted revenues from those exports to the National Fund. One of the main tasks of the National Fund is to increase resistance of our economy to external shocks, including when prices of natural resources drop.
We were putting income from extraction and sales of raw materials into this Fund during all these years. We used 10 billion US dollars out of the National Fund to fight the crisis of 2007-2009. As for the rest of the money, we have not spent it. We saved and multiplied it. Now we are in the period when we must use these reserves. They will help overcome uneasy times and stimulate the growth of our economy. These resources are not intended for short-term measures. We will spend them on the transformation of our economy, namely – the development of transport, energy, industrial and social infrastructure, and small and medium businesses.
In February, a decision was made to allocate one trillion tenge from the National Fund to support economic growth and employment in 2014-2015 in two tranches of 500 billion tenge. To finalise the initiated projects and resolve pressing issues, I have instructed the Government to divert the second tranche of 500 billion tenge from the National Fund to the following goals:
First, 100 billion tenge should be additionally allocated to issue easy-term loans to small and medium businesses, as well as large enterprises. This will secure the implementation of projects in the food and chemical industries, engineering, as well as the service sector.
Second, to revive the banking sector and buy out “bad” loans, I have ordered additional capitalisation of the Fund of Problem Loans in the amount of 250 billion tenge in 2015.
Third, to raise new investments, we need to improve respective conditions. For these purposes, I have ordered the government to allocate 81 billion tenge in 2015 to complete the construction of the “dry port” complex, the infrastructure of the special economic zones at Khorgos – East Gate and the National Industrial Petrochemical Technological Park in Atyrau and Taraz.
Fourth, to continue the construction of the EXPO-2017, I have ordered the allocation of 40 billion tenge in 2015 adding to the already allocated 25 billion tenge.
Fifth, on the eve of EXPO-2017, we need to take care of the development of Astana’s transport infrastructure. This year the capital airport will reach its maximum capacity – 3.5 million people. Therefore, to increase its potential, I have ordered the allocation in 2015 of 29 billion tenge on the construction of a new terminal and a reconstruction of the landing strip. This will allow us to increase airport capacity to 7.1 million of passengers per year by 2017.
ASTANA-capital and host city of WORLD EXPO 2017
Dear people of Kazakhstan,
In view of new external risks for the development of our economy, we need new initiatives to stimulate business activity and employment. The Infrastructure Development Plan, which I want to make public today, will become the core of the New Economic Policy. It is intended to last for five years and is to run in parallel with the Second Five Year term of the Programme of Accelerated Industrial and Innovative Development. More than 100 foreign companies intend to participate in its implementation. The total investment portfolio will make 6 trillion tenge, with the state contributing 15 per cent of the total.
Kazakhstan owns a territory so vast it would tire the wings of a bird to fly over it. Thus, this plan requires huge funds and hard work. There is a saying: “If you want to know a nation’s prosperity look at its paths.” Road connections are of high importance, not only for travel, but also for the transportation of goods. In ancient times our big cities were located along the Great Silk Road.
Nowadays, all essential life depends on access to the main highways. Roads are the essence of life, the source of a modern existence. All the regions of Kazakhstan need to be closely connected by railroads, highways, and air services. The nine roads, connecting with each other in Astana are like the roots of life, spread our capital’s creative spirit. Improving interconnectivity between the regions will eventually lead to a greater domestic well-being. It will strengthen trade and economic ties between the regions. There will be new markets emerging from inside the country. Therefore bringing together distant parts is the main focus of today’s address.
ASTANA: a perfect and lofty city in the heart of Kazakhstan
First, the development of transport and logistics infrastructure will be formed around regional hubs, connected through Astana as the central hub and backbone by highways, railways and airlines. But first, we need to implement the main road projects. They are Western China to Western Europe; Astana to Almaty; Astana to Ust-Kamenogorsk; Astana to Aktobe to Atyrau; Almay to Ust-Kamenogorsk; Karaganda to Zhezkazgan to Kyzylorda; Atyrau to Astrakhan.
It is also necessary to continue the creation of a logistical hub in the east and marine infrastructure in the west of the country. The large-scale ferry site from Kuryk and the railway line from Borzhakty to Yersai will contribute to the growth of exports to the west through ports in the Caspian Sea. I have ordered the Government to work on the construction or rental of terminals at dry and sea ports in China, Iran, Russia and the EU.
Second, development of industrial infrastructure. The implementation of infrastructure projects will produce big demand for construction materials, products and services for transport, communication, energy, housing and utility areas.
So, firstly, we need to complete our work on the formation of infrastructure in existing special economic zones. The Government and the akims (governors) need to work in a timely manner to fill those zones with concrete projects. Secondly, they need to explore the possibility of constructing new industrial zones in regions aimed at the development of production facilities of SMEs and raising extra investments. Tourism infrastructure is a separate line. Its main advantage is the opportunity to create jobs. The creation of one job here costs 10 times less than in industry.
Third, the development of energy infrastructure. Extensive work has been carried out within the framework of the industrialisation programme in energy in the past five years. Nevertheless, limited transmission systems create a deficit of electric energy in the southern regions of the country and of natural gas in central and eastern regions. We need to focus on two projects. To construct high voltage lines Ekibastuz – Semey – Ust-Kamenogorsk and Semey – Aktogai – Taldykorgan – Almaty. This will create a balanced energy supply from Kazakh power plants to all regions of the country.
Fourth, the modernisation of housing and utilities infrastructure and water and heat supply networks. The total demand for investments makes no less than 2 trillion tenge with annual allocation till 2020 from all sources of founding of no less than 200 billion tenge.
Today we see significant interest in investing in the modernisation of housing and utilities from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Asian Development Bank, the Islamic Development Bank and private investors. We need to ensure their maximum involvement through the provision of long-term investment rates. Such projects should be co-funded by the state to prevent significant increases in rates. We should allocate up to 100 billion tenge each year to accelerate the level of modernisation in our heat and water supply systems, in addition to the funds already envisaged in the budget.
Fifth, the strengthening of housing infrastructure. The formation of urban centres is accompanied by a significant cross-flow of the population. This creates pressure on the labour market and city infrastructure, including on the housing fund. Therefore, our approach to construction of rental housing should be revised. The state will construct social housing to rent out and provide to the population for long term rent with the right to buy it. The provision of housing directly, without mediators, with low-interest loans will allow us to reduce the cost of acquisition. No first instalment and low mortgage interest will make housing more affordable for various strata of the people of Kazakhstan. Therefore, we will additionally increase funding of construction of rental housing for the amount of 180 billion tenge during 2015-2016.
Sixth, development of social infrastructure. We must resolve the issues of unfit schools and three-shift education, as we set out in our election platform. The funds envisaged in the 3 year budget do not let us to resolve this problem by 2017. Therefore, I have ordered the Government to allocate another 70 billion tenge. Another matter is the lack of kindergartens. I instruct to allocate an additional 20 billion tenge to reduce the deficit of places in preschools within 3 years. Akims must deal will this as much as possible and attract the private sector.
Ten higher education institutions were defined within the framework of the industrialisation programme based on which the link between science, economic sectors and personnel training will be ensured. I have ordered the Government to create the material and technical framework of these education institutions, allocating up to 10 billion tenge by 2017.
Seventh, we need to continue the work to support small and medium businesses and business activities. As of today, the 100 billion tenge from the National Fund aimed at supporting and crediting small and medium enterprises has been fully used. This allowed us to create more than 4,500 jobs. The demand for these funds exceeded the supply by 23 billion tenge. The unprecedented conditions providing credit for businesses at 6 per cent for 10 years were created. There were no such conditions in our country before. We should continue our work to develop small and medium businesses as a driver of economic growth and increase their share to 50 per cent of GDP by 2050. Therefore, we need to use credit facilities for small and medium businesses more effectively at the account of the ADB, EBRD, and the World Bank for the total amount of 155 billion tenge in 2015-2017.
Kazakhstan of today: a wonderful mixture of tradition, culture and modernity.
Dear people of Kazakhstan,
The situation in the world economy makes it sufficiently hard to achieve our goals without extra financial resources.
There was a reason why we established the National Fund. It was mainly aimed at providing stable social and economic development, and protecting our country’s economy from unpredictable circumstances. Right now, it is high time to use this fund for our needs. Kazakhstan should avoid repeating the mistakes of other countries. We have to use our internal resources for economic growth efficiently.
I have made the decision regarding additional allocation of 3 billion US dollars from the National Fund for the period from 2015 to 2017. I have ordered the Government to prepare respective decisions for the allocation of funds from the National Fund and to take into account the required funds in the draft national budget for 2015 within a week. The Government should also undertake measures and ensure effective and rational use of these funds.
The commission created by me will strictly monitor the effective use of the funds and report to me personally. I will request a report about every tenge spent. Special responsibility is imposed on all the akims. Nur Otan must actively get involved into this work and to establish strict party control at all levels.
I am entrusting the Government with ensuring that National Fund resources are allocated efficiently and appropriately to the relevant areas. Every tenge will be under strict control. Nur Otan should take an active part in it, and monitor it closely for the party.
The investments from the National Fund must be accompanied by structural reforms in the economic sectors. We need to ensure joint implementation of projects with international financial organisations. For instance, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the EBRD and the IDB are ready to allocate about 9 billion dollars for 90 priority projects. The allocated funds should support investment activities, prevent a drop in population’s income and stimulate the creation of new jobs. This will result in sustainable economic growth in the short and medium term.
Our education, health care and agriculture development programmes will continue. We will have a substantial discussion about this at the first extended meeting of the Government next year. The New Economic Policy “Nurly Zhol” is our global step on the path to become one of 30 most developed countries of the world.
All the necessary conditions for successful work have been created. Administrative reforms were carried out, and the new structure of the Government and executive power is working. Every minister knows what to do. We removed redundancy and unnecessary links in management. Akims have the necessary scope of authority. The regions have everything – programmes, resources, finances. Everybody is responsible for their area of work. They now need to knuckle down and set to work.
The New Economic Policy “Nurly Zhol” will become a driver of the growth in our economy during the coming years. 200,000 new jobs will be created by the construction of roads alone. And this means greater employment and growth of income for the population. “Nurly Zhol” will create a multiplier effect in other economic sectors: production of cement, metal, machinery, bitumen, equipment and related services.
Roads are lifelines for Kazakhstan. Life has always emerged and developed in our vast expanses around roads. We must create such a transport network that car, railway and air lines stretch to all directions from Astana. Like arteries from the heart. Like rays from the sun.
The new lines built by the people of Kazakhstan will renew our economy and community. They will firmly link all the corners of our country with its centre. Cargo traffic will accelerate and increase. The volume of transit through the country will grow. Our citizens will drive on modern and quality highways, and will be able to get to any region quickly and safely. Social infrastructure will improve, new and modern schools and hospitals will provide high-quality services. Finally, this will affect the welfare and the quality of life of each citizen of Kazakhstan. And the main thing is all of this will remain in our land as wealth of our future generations.
President Nursultan Nazarbayev: a true leader of XXI century
Dear people of Kazakhstan,
There is large and important work in front of us. We must be united to pass this global exam. We must strengthen trust among all the people of Kazakhstan! Be tolerant to each other! These are keys to Kazakhstan’s future. Interethnic harmony is oxygen. We never notice it, when we breathe, we do it automatically – we just live. We must safeguard our unity and our interethnic harmony. No outsider can come and do this for us. Our young grow in a new and independent country. The younger generation did not witness interethnic war or conflict, the devastation of 1990’s. Many people perceive stability and comfortable life in Kazakhstan as something given since their birth.
For what are stability and harmony? It is family welfare, safety, a roof over our head. Peace is the joy of paternity and maternity, health of parents and happiness of our children. Peace is stable work, wages and feeling confident about the future. Peace and stability are the achievement of our entire population, which must be protected and reinforced by everyday hard work. I always say: the young are the foundation of our future. The state has opened up all the doors and all the paths to the new generation! Nurly Zhol is where our creative and dynamic young can invest their efforts and develop!
Next year we will solemnly celebrate 20 years since the adoption of the Constitution and the creation of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan. When we celebrate these dates, we should make the people of Kazakhstan spiritually stronger, united, and even more tolerant. I am convinced that our core principle – Kazakhstan, Only Ahead! – will sound in a new way and will acquire a deeper meaning at this new important turn of our history! I wish success and reaching new heights to all of you, because they will raise our Homeland even higher!
Dear fellow citizens,
We are united by our national idea – Mangilik El (Eternal Nation), making its way to the independent development of “Nurly Zhol”. To follow this path we need to work hard, and to unite our efforts on the way to a brighter future. The Eternal Nation is a unifying force and an inexhaustible source of energy. It is the basis for not only the “Kazakhstan 2050” Strategy, but also the strong ideological foundation of Kazakhstan’s Statehood in the 21st century! The Eternal Nation is itself the source of a new Kazakhstan Patriotism. It is a great principle for the entire society of Kazakhstan.
Adoration for our historical past, pride for today’s fortunes, and faith in our blossoming future – are all covered by the powerful concept of “Mangilik El” (The Eternal Nation). Love for the fatherland is respect for the great legacy of our ancestors, keeping it as safe as the apple of your eye, making a contribution to its development, and passing it on to future generations. This is the ultimate goal of all Kazakhstan.
The foundation of the idea of the Eternal Nation runs very deep. Thirteen centuries ago, the sage Tonykok stated the “Eternal Nation is the goal of all Turkic people.” This means that our national idea, just as the roots of our nationhood, originates from our ancient history. The unity of the people, that’s what makes a viable national idea. Where there is no unity, and discord flourishes, no national ideas can ever come to life. Unity and prosperity are the main reasons for of the great success achieved by Kazakhstan.
Today, thanks to our respect for stability, we have managed great strides forward. Humiliating nobody, denying nobody’s language or cultural heritage, while giving all citizens equal opportunities, helps us strengthen the stability of our country. National unity must be our main treasure to pass on to future generations. We must nurture the concept of national values in the mind of every young person.
November 23, 2014 - Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Diplomacy, Ecology, Economy, Environment, European Council on International Relations, European Council on Tourism and Trade, Foreign policy, G20 Summit, History, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Kazakhstan, Leaders, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Romanian Foreign Policy, Tourism, UNESCO Heritage List, United Nations Global Compact, Universities, WORLD EXPO 2017 | ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV TO THE PEOPLE OK KAZAKHSTAN-NOVEMBER 2014, Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, ASTANA: a perfect and lofty city in the heart of Kazakhstan, bitumen, development, equipment and related services, high voltage lines Ekibastuz – Semey - Ust-Kamenogorsk and Semey – Aktogai – Taldykorgan - Almaty, Kazakhstan, Khorgos – East Gate, machinery, Mangilik El (Eternal Nation), metal, National Fund, National Industrial Petrochemical Technological Park in Atyrau and Taraz, New Economic Policy “Nurly Zhol” is our global step on the path to become one of 30 most developed countries of the world, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Nyrly Zhol – The Path to the Future, President Nazarbayev, President Nursultan Nazarbayev, President Nursultan Nazarbayev: a true leader of XXI century, production of cement, Roads are lifelines for Kazakhstan, the Asian Development Bank, the EBRD and the IDB, Western China to Western Europe; Astana to Almaty; Astana to Ust-Kamenogorsk; Astana to Aktobe to Atyrau; Almay to Ust-Kamenogorsk; Karaganda to Zhezkazgan to Kyzylorda; Atyrau to Astrakhan, World Bank, world economy has still not recovered from consequences of the global financial and economic crisis
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE LANSEAZA PRIMUL CIDRU ROMANESC DE MERE..NU RATATI
- KAZAKHSTAN NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATED IN ROMANIA
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Syria conflict: Army 'suspends Aleppo fighting'The Syrian army suspends fighting around eastern Aleppo to allow civilians to leave, Russia says.
- Korean president Park Geun-hye faces impeachment voteSouth Korean lawmakers are due to vote on whether President Park Geun-hye should be impeached.
- John Glenn, first American to orbit Earth, dies aged 95Former astronaut John Glenn, the first American to orbit Earth, dies aged 95.
- Islamic State 'has lost 50,000 fighters' over two yearsAt least 50,000 IS militants have been killed over the past two years, a top US military official says.
- Syria conflict: Army 'suspends Aleppo fighting'
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURSM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- PARLAMENTELE DIN INTREAGA LUME UNITE PENTRU OBIECTIVELE DE DEZVOLTARE DURABILA ONU
- ROMANIA GAZDUIESTE MANIFESTARILE PENTRU ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2016
- ROMANIA HOSTS WORLD TOURISM DAY CELEBRATIONS FOR 2016
- CRAMA NATURA/CASA PANCIU ANUNTA UN 2016 CU VINURI EXCEPTIONALE
- ANA ARE…ULEIURI DE STRUGURI, CAISE SI CATINA PRESATE LA RECE
- SENATORUL IONEL AGRIGOROAEI RECONFIRMAT CA LIDER AL ACTIVITATII PARLAMENTARE
- 2016 SUMMER DIPLOMATIC TRIP TO DANUBE DELTA AND PUFLENE COMPLEX
- EXCURSIA DE VARA A CORPULUI DIPLOMATIC IN DELTA DUNARII SI LA COMPLEXUL PUFLENE
- DISCOVER THE BEAUTIES OF DANUBE DELTA ! DISCOVER PUFLENE RESORT. THE HEART OF DANUBE DELTA!
- INIMA DELTEI DUNARII BATE LA PUFLENE RESORT-HOTELUL ETALON AL DELTEI
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA PROCLAIMED NEW GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR TOURISM
- PROFESOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA DEVINE NOUL AMBASADOR GLOBAL AL TURISMULUI
- RI PYONG DU, DPR KOREA AMBASSADOR HOSTS KOREAN GASTRONOMIC AND CULTURAL PRESENTATION
- AMBASADORUL RPD COREEA RI PYONG DU GAZDUIESTE O PREZENTARE CULTURAL-GASTRONOMICA
- DECLARATIA SENATORULUI IONEL AGRIGOROAEI CU OCAZIA FESTIVITATILOR ORGANIZATIEI TURISMULUI MONDIAL 2016 (PHNOM PENH)
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE ELECTS CAMBODIA AS FAVOURITE CULTURAL DESTINATION
- OFFICIAL VISIT TO KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA: A WATERSHED MOMENT IN BILATERAL RELATION
- VIZITA OFICIALA IN CAMBODGIA: UN MOMENT DE COTITURA IN RELATIA BILATERALA
- LIVIU DRAGNEA DA O LOVITURA DE MAESTRU SI PROPUNE O AGENDA AMBITIOASA DE REFORMARE A PSD-ULUI
- PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA ADDRESS TO THE ROYAL PARLIAMENT OF CAMBODIA SPECIAL SITTING
- PRESEDINTE DR. ANTON CARAGEA SE ADRESEAZA PARLAMENTULUI CAMBODGIEI
- AMICABLE DIALOGUE BETWEEN PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA AND PRIME MINISTER OF CAMBODIA-ACADEMICIAN DR. HUN SEN
- IRICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA VISITED THE ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR (NOVEMBER 2016)On 18 November 2016 the official visit, marking the opening of Autumn 2016-Romania Tourism Fair at the ROMEXPO Hall, in Bucharest, has taken place.Bread and Salt: Traditional welcome for H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and Academician Mircea Constantinescu opening th […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE PROF.DR. ANTON CARAGEA VIZITEAZA TARGUL DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI (NOIEMBRIE 2016)In data de 18 noiembrie 2016, avut loc vizita oficiala de inaugurare a editiei de toamna a Targului de Turism al Romaniei in cadrul complexului Romexpo. Presedintele Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica al Romaniei –E.S. Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea si Academician Prof.Dr. Mircea Constantinescu primiti cu paine si sare la Targul de Turism […]
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI CONDUCE LISTA DE PARLAMENTARI AI PARTIDULUI ROMANIA UNITA IN VRANCEA Listele electorale ale anului 2016 au dezamagit in multe colturi din tara.De unde, inainte de alegerile parlamentare, partidele se laudau cu candidati curati, personalitati si actori politici cu greutate si rezultate, in final listele au fost, aproape pretutindeni, doar o noua dezamagire.Ilustrii necunoscuti si oameni adunati de pe unde vrei si mai ales nu v […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA OPENS THE NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EXHIBITIONOn 29 October 2016 at the ROMEXPO Hall in Bucharest, the opening ceremony of Food and Agriculture Exhibition has taken place. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FNS, EDA and Romanian Parliament members lead by Senator Ionel Agrigoroaei are starting their tour with a visit to HOUSE OF PANCIU (Casa Panciu)official diplomatic partner. The exhibition had taken pl […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE DR. ANTON CARAGEA INAUGUREAZA SALONUL NATIONAL AL AGRICULTURIIIn data de 29 octombrie 2016, avut loc inaugurarea Salonului de Produse Agricole si Vinuri al Romaniei la sediul ROMEXPO din Bucuresti.Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FINS, EDA impreuna cu Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei si membrii ai Parlamentului Romaniei fac un popas la CASA PANCIU-partenerul diplomatic oficial. Evenimentul a avut loc sub Inaltul Patronaj al […]
- INCLUSIVE DIALOGUE BETWEEN IRICE PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA AND VENEZUELA`S AMBASSADOR - VICTOR RAMON CARAZOVenezuela and Romania are long-term partners, dedicated in building a world based on dialogue and understanding, this was the conclusion of the bilateral consultations held on 26 October 2016.Dialogue and consultations held by H.E. Ambassador Victor Carazo and H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea.The regular cooperation and consultation meeting had taken place b […]
- DIALOG APROFUNDAT INTRE PRESEDINTELE IRICE DR. ANTON CARAGEA SI AMBASADORUL VENEZUELEI VICTOR RAMON CARAZOVenezuela si Romania sunt parteneri pe termen lung, care se dedica constructiei unei lumi bazate pe dialog si intelegere intre toate natiunile lumii, acesta a fost concluzia consultarilor bilaterale ce au avut loc in data de 26 octombrie 2016.Dialog si consultari romano-venezulene: E.S. Ambasador Victor Carazo si E.S. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea.Consultarile […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA VISITED THE ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR (NOVEMBER 2016)
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Blog at WordPress.com.