Economic forecast: Romanian economy in 2013. GDP, Inflation, Bankruptcy.
Wednesday 30 of January 2013 at the Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation headquarters was held the first conference of 2013: The evolution of Romanian economy in 2013. The aggravating crisis!
Beggars on the street of Romania: a sign of failed economic policy
The conference has joined economical experts from Romania and European Union, economical supervisors and personalities of political, economical and academic life of Romania.
2009- 2012 –the first period of crisis.
The conference started with an evaluation of the impact of economic crisis in the last period: 2009-2012.
In 2009 the economic crisis has affected the vital areas of economic life: the collapse has started with construction industry and construction material factories and collapse continued by the real estate market shrinking. Others affected sectors where: insurance, banking and stock exchange and in all the financial sector was strongly shaken down. The consumer confidence has fallen sharply and the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011.
The decrease in Romanian economy has being so devastating that now we are below the 2000 level. Unfortunately the economic collapse of 2010-2012 has laid the foundation for a crisis without equivalent in Romanian history that will affect the country in 2013.
Professor dr. Anton Caragea-Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation chairing the romanian economist`s meeting.
2011-2012: The period of economic earthquake.
2011 and 2012 will be remembered as the worst years of economic turmoil in Romania, had appreciated in one voice all the experts present at the gathering.
First of all the 2011 has being the year in which the Romanian economy had collected all the hard hits from all the economic collapse of the last years. The financial system has being especially hard hit and this had made the fragile Romanian economy to reach the breaking point. The inflation had resurfaced and the experts appreciate that a 10% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable.
The resurgence of inflation had put a dramatic pressure on population economy and had made any recovery unthinkable for the next 4-8 years.
The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments had being reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market has being practically suspended and all this had provoke for 2012 an economic decrease of more than 15% of GDP or even 18% of GDP after others opinions. A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies all did nothing ells than to aggravate the economic crisis.
2013 – European economic crisis will impact hard on Romania.
The 2013 will be a decisive year to on how will be affected the Romanian economy by the European meltdown.
Until now the Romanian economy was hit hard by his own faults like: reduced productivity and competitiveness, chaos in the governmental policy, crippling inflation etc. In 2013 Romania will be affected by the decay in European economic activity.
Crisis hit Spain, Greece, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, France and Great Britain, will impact negative on Romanian chances to get access to European funds and foreign investments.
Romanian economy and policy maker are not yet conceptual prepared to understand that Romanian EU membership had became a liability and a negative factor in the future of Romania, appreciated the representative of Foreign Export Company Association Mr. Marcel Alexandru.
The negative impact of European Union financial and confidence crisis will account for a 2-5% percent reduction in Romanian GDP this year.
2013 will be without a doubt a period of a new catastrophic decline. It must be very clear, all economic experts underlined, that the present economic decline will last for at least a decade at European level, so all those opinions that declared that Romania will start a new economic growth before the next 10 years; either don’t know what they are saying, either is bluntly laying.
All the European statistics are speaking about the lost decade of Europe between 2010 and 2020 , term referring to the blocking of economic development at continental level and the frozen of present situation for a decade.
Those that are declaring that Romania will surpass the period of recovering of France or Great Britain economy , are telling stories that are unbelievable , stated chief economist- Mihail Racaceanu. What is important is to succeed that we have in 2013 a decrease in real economy of less than 10% and in the interval between 2013 and 2018 to stop the decline and in 2020 to come back to pre-crisis level.
Homeless and hungry in Great Britain. How EU crisis will affect Romania ?
2013 budget- a budget of economic decline.
In 2013 the Romanian economy is coming to the fore not only with the negatives trends of the last years and a crippling inflation but also with a budget of austerity that will direct Romania to plunge into a new economic meltdown.
The 2013 budget is the first budget in the eight year period that is not approved prior to 1-th of January, a negative record that is impacting Romanian economic stability and is giving a sign of chaos in the government economic policy.
The budget expected deficit of 2, 4% percent of GDP it not offering any chance for a real economic recovery, massive investment projects are abandoned and the decline in the economy is estimated by independent economist around 8-10% percent of the GDP by the year’s end.
What is dramatic is the reduction in the direct investment in the economy, with less than 8 billion euro investment planned for this year the Romanian economy had to struggle for sustainability. Reduced foreign investment and dramatically shrinking internal private investment means that Romania will have now more that 10 billion euro (in an optimistic assessment) for investment programs. The country needs at least 20 billion per year to modernize the economy and to have a decent growth rate of 1-2% percent per year. He present day budget is not only of severe austerity but of severe contraction stated the economists present at the meeting.
Romanian economy recover postponed to 2050.
This assessment was a strong one, keeping in mind that the pre-crisis governmental statistic declared that in 2025 Romania will succeed in recuperating the gap and reach the level of industrial activity prior to 1989 Revolution.
This perspective is no longer feasible, a new perspective is appearing after the crisis and after the lost decade and a cumulative GDP decrease of more than 60% from 2007 economy level.
This economic recession will be hard to recuperate in the context of zero governmental involvement, the general economic climate of recession and finally the worst factor of all: the burden of external debt.
The resurgence of inflation will put a dramatic pressing on population economy and will make any recovery unthinkable for the next 1-2 years. The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments will be reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market will be suspended and all this will provoke next year an economic decrease of more than 15% of GDP or even 18% of GDP after others opinions. A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis in the governmental incompetence that by: increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investor in the favor of big companies all did nothing ells than to aggravate the economic crisis.
External debt risk can plunge Romania into financial meltdown.
The fear factor that will suffocate Romanian economy in the next period will be, after 2015, the foreign debt crisis.
The Emil Boc government has careless accepted more than 36 billion dollars credit and in total the private and state debt of Romania is reaching the unbelievable sum of 95 billion dollars, this only if the government will no longer accept new loans.
In 2012 the Mihai Razvan Ungureanu government succeeded in just a few months to reduce the National bank Reserves by 20 billion euro, an unprecedented squandering of public money in Romanian history.
Despite the writing on the wall, in all of cases like Greece, Spain and Ireland, Romania is accepting new loan from International Monetary Fund, loans that will not be invested in developing and modernizing the economy but in salaries and pensions. This consumer invested loans at extortionate interest rates will suffocate completely an ailing and failed economy as Romanian economy is.
Unemployment: with a rate of registered unemployment of more than 12% of the active population and with another 15% percent of the population already left out of the governmental unemployment aide, Romania tops many EU member countries with a real unemployment figure of more than 25% of the population. This figure must be put in perspective with more that 50% of the population below the poverty line and the full picture of the economic meltdown and social tragedy could be analyzed. Romania economy is in crises and no plans for a future development had not being adopted.
2013: The worsening of economic crisis.
The conclusion of the most important economic experts of Romania was clear: the crisis is not over by far, but has entered in a more difficult faze that will affect financial and banking system and economic fundament`s. The economic crisis will continue until 2017 at the earliest and a coming back cycle that will last until 2025. This decade will be without a doubt the lost decade of Romania but if the necessary measures are not rapidly taken to re-establish control on economic decline than we risk that Romania economy will not come back not even in 2025.
January 31, 2013 Posted by centrulspri | Academia de Stiinte Medicale, African affairs, Al Quds, Astana, Bashar Al Assad, Bertrand Russell Tribunal, Blackseanews Agency, Clinica Lara Life Med, Cold War, Communism, Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania, Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu, Coreea, Damascus, Danube Delta, Diplomacy, Diplomatie, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economia Romaniei, Economy, Educatie, Emomali Rahmon, Environment, European Council on International Relations, Fidel Castro, Foreign policy, Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania, G20 Summit, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, History, Hugo Chavez, Ierusalim - Al Quds, Informatii despre Coreea, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, International Relation, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakhstan, Kazakstan, Korea, Latin America, Leaders, Macedonia, Maramures County, Mass media, Medical Tourism, Ministerul Afacerilor Externe, News, Nigeria National Day, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Palestine, Piata imobiliara, Politica externa a Romaniei, Politics, PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE, President Bashar Al Assad, Real Eastate, Relatii Internationale, Religion, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution, Russia, Travel, Turism, Turkmenistan, Uncategorized, UNESCO Heritage List, United Arab Emirates, United Nations Global Compact, United States, Universitati, Universities, Venezuela, War Crimes, WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD, World Cup, World Social Forum | a budget of austerity, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, banking and stock exchange, chaos in the governmental policy, construction industry and construction material factories, crippling inflation, Crisis hit Spain, decay in European economic activity, ECONOMIC DATA, economical and academic life of Romania, economical experts from Romania and European Union, economical supervisors and personalities of political, external debt, Foreign Export Company Association, fragile Romanian economy, France and Great Britain, Greece, increasing the taxes, INFLATION, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation headquarters, insurance, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investor, new economic meltdown, reduced productivity and competitiveness, Romania economy is in crises, Romania is accepting new loan from International Monetary Fund, ROMANIAN ECONOMY IN 2013: GDP, The evolution of Romanian economy in 2013, the general economic climate of recession, will impact negative on Romanian chance, zero governmental involvement | Leave a comment
We are living through difficult and boisterous time. A period of rapid changes in world economic and political system, a time of powerful crisis that is shaking the fundaments of national states and of national economies and is putting under strain the social protection and all the values of economic neo-liberalism.
In this chaotic period, just a few nations are allowed the luxury of economic and political long time forecast and predictability: China and United States are creating and proposing to their people and foreign partners a long term vision of development and national statehood construction.
In a time of peril and un-certitude, when even a short time economic prediction is considered hazardous, just a few nations are having the will to act as beacons of lights and direction for their region.
In 17th of December 2012 Kazakhstan had enter to this select club of nations, conscientious of their role and position in the continental and world stage by presenting an ambitious, realistic and well carved plan for future of Kazakhstan until 2050.
By the voice of his President, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Kazakhstan had created the prototype of a long term, healthy and stable construction model for the country, the region and the world.
Kazakhstan 2030: weathering the storm and creating a nation.
Kazakhstan it is not at the first step in a managed transition towards a stable and democratic society and a powerful economy.
In 1997 Kazakhstan had already carved the landmarks of his astonishing development by the presidential strategy- Kazakhstan 2030.
Far from being just a window dressing, the strategy for 2030 had proved to be a perfect way for charting Kazakhstan after the independence in the incertitude of nation building and construction of a viable economy.
The program had allowed Kazakhstan to tap into national reserves of oil and gas, to gush out of the enclave country status via the reconstructed Silk Road of energy and trade, to create a modern economy, not depending only on energy resources, to build a huge potential of national intelligence and to foster the economy of knowledge, the base for a XXI century reliable economy.
The long string of economic successes was accompanied in the internal sphere by political stability, based on democratic and open society values, the protection of national and religious minorities.
In the area of external policy, Kazakhstan had gather the powerful laurels of a successful reform project carried out during his Presidency of Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. An impressive success was also the unprecedented two year chairmanship of Organization of Islamic Conference that transformed Kazakhstan in a leader of dialogue between Islam and Western world.
The latest major diplomatic achievement of Kazakhstan was the proposal of building an area of security and cooperation in Europe and Asia, launched in September 2012, in Astana, at CICA Conference by President Nursultan Nazarbayev. This latest proposal makes Kazakhstan the promoter of an all-inclusive, intercontinental dialogue, that could transform the political landscape of XXI century.
In the end, Kazakhstan 2030 had proved to be not only a successful strategy for Kazakhstan, but also an example for all the countries of the world on how a nation by the sole fact of building himself, can become a regional and world significant player.
The main pillar of Kazakhstan 2050: understanding of XXI century.
In its world acclaimed book: The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, the famous Lawrence of Arabia had mentioned that: the most important, but also decisive part of a plan is to be in line with the necessity of his time.
Kazakhstan 2050 starts by outlining the fundaments of the world in XXI century. A period of change, of accelerating history, of economic, political and ecological challenges, a world completely different from the world of XX century.
Instead of training to force the reality to enter in the realm of possibility, Kazakhstan 2050 is offering a realistic and practical assessment of the necessities of today world and of the available solutions.
Fallowing his long term tradition, Kazakhstan understands that creating a success story and offering solutions to the world is the best way to serve not only his interest, but also to add value to his place in the world.
Kazakhstan 2050: good news for people of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan had become in the last 20 years an abode of peace, inter-ethnic and inter-religious understanding in a troubled world. One of the explanation is undoubtedly the economic success that made the Kazakhstan not only one of the fastest growing economy in the world, but also a top investor destination in the world economy statistics.
Kazakhstan 2050 is providing the basis for this healthy economy to continue his growth process. Investing in social protection and creating a strong internal demand are key factors for a stable rate of growth. Modernizing the economic potential, investing in new technologies are policy that will insure the world competitiveness of Kazakhstan national economy and the creation of a knowledge based economy are also a profitable long term investment.
The modern economy is based on technological transfer and Kazakhstan is becoming a champion in modernizing the basis of his economy via technology transfer and more important, Kazakhstan educational system mixed with the accent on entrepreneurship in economic development is creating the base for a managerial revolution, that will put Kazakhstan among the top economy`s of the world in term of creativity and intelligence incorporated in economic production.
Extremely interesting it is also the concept of a Kazakhstan patriotism. Instead of playing the card of nationalism or chauvinism, President Nursultan Nazarbayev is calling for the tradition, language and equality to blend into a new and successful Kazakh: a person well educated, wealthy , healthy enjoying the benefits of a modern state and administration and a state of the art medical system.
Kazakhstan is promising to put at the core of his foundation plan for 2050 the individual and his chances to prevail in a complex XXI century.
From Kazakhstan to the world. From world to Kazakhstan.
One of the keys of Kazakhstan national and international success was understanding that Kazakhstan could not evolve alone in the world, but always must stay in touch and be an intricate part of the world evolutions. There are many examples that support this conjecture in Kazakhstan two decades of independence story.
Kazakhstan economic miracle was built on partnership with western companies and oil extraction technology, but also on political negotiation with Russia on Caspian Sea exploration.
The Astana Expo 2017 will also be a proof of the lesson of mutual profit that Kazakhstan is offering to the world. Kazakhstan management of energy, the lessons of ecology and energy for a future, of environment protection, are going to be beneficial for the world economy and for the generations to come. This is just a new illustration of the Kazakhstan concept of successful quest for global significance.
Kazakhstan economic development had transformed the country in a major player in the development of Asia and Europe. Kazakhstan 2050 promises to continue this wise policy: from Kazakhstan to the world, from world to Kazakhstan, creating a synergy that could only beneficial for all the world nations.
Now the lessons of Kazakhstan 2050 are available for everybody: an example of a society of free people building a country for the future, not in isolation or competition, but in harmony with the world nations. In the concert of nations Kazakhstan is ushering in a new tone: a tone of hope.
Professor dr. Anton Caragea MA, FINS, Dr.Hc
December 27, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Academia de Stiinte Medicale, African affairs, Al Quds, Astana, Bashar Al Assad, Bertrand Russell Tribunal, Blackseanews Agency, Clinica Lara Life Med, Cold War, Communism, Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania, Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu, Coreea, Damascus, Danube Delta, Diplomacy, Diplomatie, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economia Romaniei, Economy, Educatie, Emomali Rahmon, Environment, European Council on International Relations, Fidel Castro, Foreign policy, Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania, G20 Summit, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, History, Hugo Chavez, Human Rights Council, Ierusalim - Al Quds, Informatii despre Coreea, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, International Relation, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakhstan, Kazakstan, Korea, Latin America, Leaders, Macedonia, Maramures County, Mass media, Medical Tourism, Ministerul Afacerilor Externe, News, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Palestine, Piata imobiliara, Politica externa a Romaniei, Politics, PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE, President Bashar Al Assad, Real Eastate, Relatii Internationale, Religion, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution, Russia, Russian Affairs, Saints life, Siria, Socialism, Syria, Syrian Revolution, Tajikistan, Tourism, Travel, Trinidad and Tobago, Turism, Turism Medical, UNESCO Heritage List, United Arab Emirates, United Nations Global Compact, United States, Universitati, Venezuela, War Crimes, WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD, World Cup, World Social Forum | an abode of peace, Anton Caragea president of European Council on International Relations, Astana, Astana Expo 2017, at CICA Conference by President Nursultan Nazarbayev, based on democratic and open society values, Caspian Sea exploration, Chaguaramas Natural Protected Area, difficult and boisterous time, DrHC, economic crisis, economic neo-liberalism, Economy, elections, European Council on International Relations, FINS, History, Information, inter-ethnic and inter-religious understanding, investing in new technologies, Kazakhstan, KAZAKHSTAN 2050: CHARTING A NATION TO PROSPERITY AND GLOBAL SIGNIFICANCE, Kazakhstan economic miracle, Kazakhstan management of energy, knowledge based economy, language and equality, managed transition towards a stable and democratic society, national statehood construction, Neutrality, News, Nurmuhammet Andalyp, Nursultan Nazarbayev, of environment protection, oil extraction technology, Organizatia pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Organization of Islamic Conference, political stability, Politics, Presidency of Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, President, President Nursultan Nazarbayev is calling for the tradition, President of European Council on International Relations, professor Anton Caragea, professor dr. Anton Caragea MA, reconstructed Silk Road of energy and trade, Tajikistan, the famous Lawrence of Arabia, the lessons of ecology and energy for a future, the protection of national and religious minorities, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, to create a modern economy, Tourism, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, World Natural Protected Area | Tagged: a managerial revolution | Leave a comment
Intre 17 si 19 iunie 2011, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica a organizat EXCURSIA DESCOPERA DELTA DUNARII, pentru membrii corpului diplomatic ce sau evidentiat in cooperarea lor stransa cu Institutul in ultima perioada ( Qatar si Emiratele Arabe Unite ).
Programul DESCOPERA DELTA DUNARII este parte integranta a programului DESCOPERA ROMANIA, initiat de profesorul Anton Caragea , directorul Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica pentru a oferii ambasadorilor acreditati in Romania posibilitatea de a descoperii frumusetile naturale si oportunitatile economice oferite de Romania .
In acest an excursiile diplomatice au fost orientate , in primavara spre Nordul tarii, spre Maramures si acum a doua excursie diplomatica spre regiunea de Sud, in zona Dunarii.
In aceasta vara excursia diplomatica a fost orientata spre DELTA DUNARII, deoarece Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica si-a oferit Inaltul Patronaj CONFERINTEI INTERNATIONALE DUNAREA SI DELTA DUNARII (23-26 iunie 2011).
Excursia a avut ca baza orasul Tulcea, oras istoric , cu o vechime documentara de peste 2.000 de ani, unde diplomatii sau putut bucura de atmosfera multi-etnica si pluri-religioasa a regiunii, dar si de deliciile bucatariei locale.
Excursia diplomatilor a inclus si o calatorie de o zi prin zonele secrete ale Deltei Dunarii si vizite in sate precum Mila 23, sat al lipovenilor ( populatie de origina rusa refugiata in zona pentru a scapa de persecutiile religioase din Rusia secolului XVII ), apoi diplomatii sau putut bucura de atmosfera unui sat pescaresc, pierdut intre apele Dunarii si observa vestita Biserica Albastra , cea mai veche biserica a regiunii.
Vizita in regiunea Deltei Dunarii s-a incheiat cu excursia la Sulina , odinioara perla Dunarii.
Vizita a inclus o calatorie speciala la Catedrala Ortodoxa din Sulina construita de primul rege al Romaniei- Carol I ( 1866-1914 ) , Farul de la Sulina construit de Comisia Europeana a Dunarii in 1858 si Muzeul faimosului scriitor al Dunarii Jean Bart si Palatul Comisiei Europene a Dunarii.
Ambasadorii, inclusi in program, au laudat traditia culinara a regiunii, peisajele splendide oferite de Dunare si bogatia istorica si arheologica a regiunii.
Totodata si-au exprimat interesul in sprijinirea de parteneriate si investitii din tarile lor in regiune si in importantele proiecte turistice ce se desfasoara in zona.
Ambasadorii au vizitat sediul celei mai importante amenajari turistice din zona, la Murghion ( langa antica cetate Halmirys ) unde se construieste un port de nave, port de elicoptere si un complex balnear si de placere cu peste 1.000 de locuri de cazare si resedinta .
Ambasadorul Yacoub Yousef al Hosani , Presedintele Forumului Ecologistilor dl.Petru Lificiu si sotia, Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea-Director IRICE , Dl.Mihai Pufulene-proprietarul Complexului Murghiol si Ambasadorul Salem Al Jaber
Excelenta Sa Ambasadorul Yacoub Yousef Al Hosani al Emiratelor Arabe Unite si-a exprimat aprecierea fata de Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica si profesorul Anton Caragea pentru organizarea unei calatorii in aceasta zona mirifica , inclusa de UNESCO pe lista monumentelor naturale universale .
Excelenta Sa Ambasadorul Salem Al Jaber al Statului Qatar si-a exprimat aprecierea fata de Profesorul Anton Caragea in calitate de organizator al evenimentului care a facut sa straluceasca o zona plina de frumusete si ospitalitate care trebuie vizitata de straini si romani totodata.
June 29, 2011 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania, Danube Delta, Diplomacy, Diplomatie, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economia Romaniei, Economy, Educatie, Environment, European Council on International Relations, Foreign policy, History, Human Rights Council, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, International Relation, Islam, Leaders, Maramures County, Mass media, Ministerul Afacerilor Externe, News, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, Politics, Real Eastate, Relatii Internationale, Religion, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution, Russia, Siria, Socialism, Tourism, Travel, Turism, UNESCO Heritage List, United Arab Emirates, Universitati, Universities | a doua excursie diplomatica spre regiunea de Sud, a oferii ambasadorilor acreditati in Romania posibilitatea de a descoperii, Catedrala Ortodoxa din Sulina construita de primul rege al Romaniei- Carol I ( 1866-1914 ), cu o vechime documentara de peste 2.000 de ani, deliciile bucatariei locale, deoarece Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica si-a oferit Inaltul Patronaj CONFERINTEI INTERNATIONALE DUNAREA SI DELTA DUNARII (23-26 iunie 2011), directorul Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, excursia diplomatica a fost orientata spre DELTA DUNARII, excursiile diplomatice au fost orientate, Farul de la Sulina construit de Comisia Europeana a Dunarii in 1858 si Muzeul faimosului scriitor al Dunarii Jean Bart si Palatul Comisiei Europene a Dunarii, frumusetile naturale, in primavara spre Nordul tarii, in zona Dunarii, initiat de profesorul Anton Caragea, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica a organizat EXCURSIA DESCOPERA DELTA DUNARII, Intre 17 si 19 iunie 2011, la Murghion ( langa antica cetate Halmirys ), Mila 23, odinioara perla Dunarii, oportunitatile economice oferite de Romania, oras istoric, orasul Tulcea, pentru membrii corpului diplomatic, port de elicoptere si un complex balnear si de placere cu peste 1.000 de locuri de cazare si resedinta, Programul DESCOPERA DELTA DUNARII, programului DESCOPERA ROMANIA, Qatar si Emiratele Arabe Unite, sat al lipovenilor ( populatie de origina rusa refugiata in zona pentru a scapa de persecutiile religioase din Rusia secolului XVII ), sediul celei mai importante amenajari turistice din zona, spre Maramures, Sulina, un port de nave, unde diplomatii sau putut bucura de atmosfera multi-etnica si pluri-religioasa a regiunii, zonele secrete ale Deltei Dunarii | Leave a comment
Between 17 and 21 March 2011 the Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation of Romania had hosted the annual event called diplomatic spring trip, destined to offer to ambassadors accredited to Romania the opportunity to discover the beauties of our country but also to allow them to have a better knowledge of the business and investment opportunity presents in different part of our country.
This year at the request and invitation of the famous Romanian political leader Vasile Vlasin –director of Transylvania Regional Development Agency- the diplomatic trip was directed towards discovering Maramures- a region world famous for her beauty but also remote location.
Professor Anton Caragea, director of Institute of International relations and Economic Cooperation of Romania has announced that due to budget constraints this year the trip will be open for ambassadors that had already build a long standing relationship with the Institute and are interested in promoting economic ties between their countries and the visited region.
The program for the trip was extremely well tailored including an extensive exploration of local political and economic environment with official visits to Prefect of the Maramures County, to main Mayors Office in the region and with top business community leaders and a lot of meet the press opportunity on the long trip in Maramures. Cities as Baia Mare, Sighet of Marmatia and Borsa were honored to host the Discover Maramures Program for diplomats and offered warm greeting the ambassador’s convoy.
The economic part of the program was hailed as a success the ambassadors represented in the delegation expressing special interest for residual water plants manufactures in the region, furniture factory and investments in land and tourism facilities in Maramures . It was taken the decision to direct all this request and future investment opportunities by the Transylvania Regional Development Agency that will insure the right environment to establish contacts and to explore regional investment opportunities .
The diplomat’s agenda on the tour of beautiful Maramures was not only confined to political and economic meetings. Also visits to all UNESCO world heritage sites in Maramures where included in the program. As a special favor to the ambassadors the group was hosted at the UNESCO protected Monastery of Barsana, in the building that hosted Prince Charles of Great Britain during his trip in the region and they were welcomed in the famous museum of the monastery. The visit was also seasoned with unforgettable moments as a breakfast at 2.000 meters altitude and a bird eye view of Suior valley by a sky – gondola and a hike on a sky-jet where ambassadors could prove their driving abilities and also taking part in special folk dances.
The trip was a success in combining useful meetings and pleasant times in the final press conference the ambassadors present in the trip express their gratitude for the rare opportunity to discover a region so beautiful and rich in landscape and scenic spots. Professor Anton Caragea, director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation of Romania expressed his determination to bring as soon as possible new delegations in the area in order to further support the regional development and to develop in the area.
March 22, 2011 Posted by centrulspri | Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu, Diplomacy, Diplomatie, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economia Romaniei, Economy, Educatie, Environment, History, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, International Relation, Leaders, Maramures County, Mass media, News, Piata imobiliara, Politics, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Socialism, Tourism, Travel, UNESCO Heritage List, Universities | Baia Mare, diplomatic spring trip, diplomatic trip, DIPLOMATS ARE DISCOVERING THE MIRACLE LAND OF MARAMURES, Discover maramures program, famous Romanian political leader Vasile Vlasin –director of Transylvania Regional Development Agency, furniture factory and investments in land and tourism facilities in Maramures, in the building that hosted Prince Charles of Great Britain during his trip in the region, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation of Romania had hosted the annual event called diplomatic spring trip, official visits to Prefect of the Maramures County, regional investment opportunities, residual water plants manufactures in the region, Sighet of Marmatia and Borsa were honored to host the Discover Maramures Program for diplomats and offered warm greeting the ambassador’s convoy, to main Mayors Office in the region, Transylvania Regional Development Agency, UNESCO protected Monastery of Barsana, UNESCO world heritage sites in Maramures | Leave a comment
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CELEBRATES 40 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- PUSA HACK SI EXOTIQUE ANIVERSEAZA ZECE ANI DE SUCCESE
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- ROMANIA-DPR KOREA PARLIAMENTARY COOPERATION TABLED
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE IN ROMANIA SI IN BUCURESTI IN 2014. CONFERINTA ANUALA A PIETEI IMOBILIARE
- KAZAKHSTAN : 20 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE. 20 YEARS OF ASTONISHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Singapore bids Lee Kuan Yew farewellSingapore is preparing to bid farewell to its founding father Lee Kuan Yew, with a funeral procession followed by a state funeral attended by world leaders.
- Nigeria voting extended to SundayElections in Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, are extended to Sunday in some parts of the country after delays and a number of attacks.
- Alps co-pilot 'predicted notoriety'The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus which crashed in the French Alps predicted "one day everyone will know my name", his ex-girlfriend says.
- Guinea declares Ebola 'emergency'Guinean President Alpha Conde has declared a 45-day "health emergency" in five regions in the west and southwest of the Ebola-hit nation.
- Singapore bids Lee Kuan Yew farewell
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Clinica Lara Life Med
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- Emomali Rahmon
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- Latin America
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Real Eastate
- Relatii Internationale
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Syrian Revolution
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- WHAT ARE THE SECRETES OF ROMANIA`S BEST WINE? ALL WAS REVEALED BY COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE
- SECRETELE CELUI MAI BUN VIN AL ANULUI 2015 DEZVALUITE DE CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- HOUSE OF PANCIU (CASA PANCIU) HAS BEING SELECTED AS MAKER OF BEST SPARKLING WINE IN 2015
- CASA PANCIU CREEAZA CEL MAI BUN SPUMANT ROMANESC PENTRU 2015
- TARGUL INTERNATIONAL DE VINURI GOODWINE ISI DESCHIDE PORTILE DIN 20 MARTIE 2015 CU CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- GOODWINE-MARCH 2015 EDITION IS PRESENTING COTNARI-HOUSE OF WINES-THE BEST OF ROMANIAN WINES
- LA PALATUL PARLAMENTULUI ESTE PREZENTAT OFICIAL NOUL AMBASADOR AL VINULUI: CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- PALACE OF PARLIAMENT IS WELCOMING A NEW ROMANIAN AMBASSADOR: COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE
- SENATORUL MARCEL BUJOR PREZINTA DECLARATIA DEDICATA ROMANILOR DIN KAZAHSTAN
- PEOPLE`S ASSEMBLY OF KAZAKHSTAN: A DEMOCRATIC MODEL OF UNIVERSAL VALUE
- ADUNAREA POPOARELOR DIN KAZAHSTAN: UN MODEL DEMOCRATIC UNIVERSAL
- KAZAKHSTAN IS THE STRATEGIC ALLY OF ROMANIA: THE CONCLUSION OF THE VISIT OF KAZAKHSTAN PARLIAMENTARY DELEGATION
- KAZAHSTANUL ESTE ALIATUL STRATEGIC AL ROMANIEI: CONCLUZIA VIZITEI REPREZENTANTILOR PARLAMENTULUI DIN KAZAHSTAN
- ROMANIAN PALIAMENT MEDAL PRESENTED IN PUBLIC CEREMONY TO IRAQ AMBASSADOR OMER BERZINJI
- CEREMONIA PUBLICA DE INMANARE A MEDALIEI PARLAMENTULUI PENTRU AMBASADORUL IRAKIAN-OMER BERZINJI
- IRAQI AMBASSADOR HOST GALA DINNER FOR ROMANIAN CULTURAL ELITE
- DINEU DE GALA LA RESEDINTA AMBASADORULUI IRAKIAN IN ONOAREA ELITEI CULTURALE
- IRAQI AMBASSADOR DECORATED FOR HIS DIPLOMATIC MISSION IN ROMANIA
- AMBASADORUL IRAKULUI DECORAT PENTRU ACTIVITATEA SA DIPLOMATICA IN ROMANIA
- IRAQ AMBASSADOR VISITS TARGOVISTE
- VIZITA AMBASADORULUI IRAKULUI LA TARGOVISTE
- FEBRUARY 2015: BILATERAL CONSULTATION BETWEEN ROMANIA AND IRAQ
- FEBRUARIE 2015: CONSULTARI ROMANO-IRAKIENE
- 2015-AN YEAR OF ECONOMIC CRISIS IN ROMANIA
- 2015-CRIZA ECONOMICA IN ROMANIA SE AGRAVEAZA
- D.P.R. KOREA AMBASSADOR IS WARMLY GREETED IN BUCHAREST
- AMBASADORUL R.P.D. COREEA PRIMIT CU CALDURA LA BUCURESTI
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE MARKS THE START OF 2015-DEVELOPMENT YEAR
- THE KURDISTAN NATIONAL ORCHESTRA IS PLAYING IN BUCHAREST AT THE INVITATION OF THE BEST AMBASSADOR IN 2013-OMER AHMED KARIM BERZINJI
- ORCHESTRA DIN KURDISTAN CONCERTEAZA LA BUCURESTI LA INVITATIA CELUI MAI BUN AMBASADOR-OMER AHMED KARIM BERZINJI
- VIN D`HONNEUR FOR 2015 IS OFFERED BY IRICE PRESIDENT-PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEAOn 21 March 2015 at the Romexpo Hall in Bucharest, the opening ceremony of International Wine Fair GoodWine has taken place. On this occasion, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, accompanied by a delegation of parliamentarians and diplomats had opened the Venue and visited t […]
- VINUL DE ONOARE AL ANULUI 2015 OFERIT DE PRESEDINTELE IRICE-PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEAIn data de 21 Martie 2015, a avut loc inaugurarea Good Wine-Targul International de Vinuri, la complexul expozitional Romexpo din Bucuresti.Cu aceasta ocazie Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea-Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, impreuna cu o delegatie de reprezentanti ai Parlamentului si diplomati au inaugura […]
- INTERNATIONAL GOOD WINE FAIR 2015 HAS HIGLIGHTED THE ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE OF HOUSE OF PANCIUDuring two days (20-22 March 2015), Bucharest had become the capital of sparkling wine makers and sparkling wine lovers in search of the best sparkling wines that Romania and the world can offer.Good Wine March 2015 edition, had offered for a delegation of wine experts, parliamentarians and diplomats from Institute of International Relations and Economic Coo […]
- TARGUL INTERNATIONAL DE VINURI GOOD WINE-2015 PREZINTA SPUMANTELE ROMANIEIBucuresti-ul a devenit, pentru doua zile (20-22 martie 2015), capitala expertilor si pasionatilor de vinuri spumante, aflati in cautarea savorii vinului spumant si a celor mai bune bauturi spumoase pe care Romania si lumea le poate oferi.Targul International de Vinuri Good Wine, aflat la a 13 editie, in martie 2015, a oferit posibilitatea unei delegatii de p […]
- 2015-THE YEAR OF ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN CELEBRATED AROUND THE WORLD2015 was declared by Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev as THE YEAR OF THE ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN marking the 20 years history of this prestigious institution. Today after 20 years of activity, the ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE’S OF KAZAKHSTAN had become a model for all the states of the world, a model of resolving minority’s problems and democratic p […]
- VENITI LA DEGUSTARE! VENITI LA GOODWINE MARTIE 2015 ! VENITI LA CASA DE VINURI COTNARITargul international de vinuri Goodwine, editia martie 2015, aduce o premiera deosebita pentru publicul iubitor al bauturilor fine din Romania: degustarea celei mai apreciate bauturi din tara noastra: vinul diplomatilor pentru 2015 de la Casa de Vinuri: COTNARI.Veti avea bucuria de a va putea intalni cu CASA DE VINURI COTNARI, in perioada 20-22 martie 2015, […]
- MARCH 2015-GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL FAIR IS PRESENTING THE BEST ROMANIAN WINE IN 2015: COTNARI HOUSE OF WINEBetween 20 and 22 march 2015, the International Wine Fair-GOODWINE will open his gates in a new edition.The lovers of Romanian high quality wine will be rewarded on this occasion having the opportunity to taste the best of the Romanian wines creations and they can enjoy the wines that conquered the hearts and minds of European and world wine connoisseurs: th […]
- PARLAMENTUL ROMANIEI GAZDUIESTE PREZENTAREA VINULUI DIPLOMATIC AL ROMANIEI PENTRU 2015Palatul Parlamentului si-a deschis portile pentru a permite ca membrii corpului diplomatic, oaspetii straini, aflati in vizita in Romania si membrii Parlamentului sa se bucure de CEL MAI BUN VIN AL ROMANIEI pentru 2015-vinul de la Casa de Vinuri Cotnari.Degustarea CELUI MAI BUN VIN AL ROMANIEI la Palatul Parlamentului a entuziasmat elita politica si diplomat […]
- VIN D`HONNEUR FOR 2015 IS OFFERED BY IRICE PRESIDENT-PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- EUROPEAN UNION ACADEMY CONSIDERS ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN AS A PERFECT WORLD DEMOCRATIC MODELOn March 3rd 2015, under the high patronage of European Council on International Relations, European Council on Tourism and Trade and Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, the Parliament of Romania and representatives of European Parliament hosted the international conference: ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN-A UNIVERSAL DEMOCRATIC M […]
- GEORGE MALUTAN AND VICTOR DELEANU ARE THE EUROPEAN WINE CREATORS FOR 2014In the capital of Belgium the officials from European Council on International Relations warmely welcomed the news of the selection of the BEST EUROPEAN WINE IN 2015 from the Cotnari-House of Wines (Casa de Vinuri COTNARI).On this ocassion was welcomed also the nomination of the winners of the title for WINE MAKER of THE YEAR for 2014 and the public presenta […]
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI (COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE) IS DECLARED THE EUROPEAN DIPLOMATIC WINE FOR 2015 European Council on International Relations decided to use as protocol wine for 2015 and as diplomatic wine the products of COTNARI HOUSE OF WINES.European Council on Tourism and Trade (ECTT) President offered his high patronage to the Wine and Tourism International Fair-GOODWINE and on 6 December 2014, His Excellency ECTT President- Dr.Anton Caragea opened […]
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS TOURS AFRICAThe relations between Europe and Africa were rapidly evolving in a positive direction after the visit of an important european delegation in the Republic of Zimbabwe. The visit made between 29 May-7 June 2014 by an European delegation headed by H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, President of European Council on International Relations was destined to restart […]
- EUROPEAN UNION ACADEMY CONSIDERS ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN AS A PERFECT WORLD DEMOCRATIC MODEL