2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
ROMANIA`S ECONOMY IN 2018: THE 10th YEAR OF RECESSION
Friday, 10 March 2017, The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report.
The regular economic study conference has united economical experts from Romania, European Parliament, managers and personalities of political, economical and academic life of Romania.
The most important topic was highlighting the negative effects of publicising doctored reports about Romanian economic development, reports that are having no bases in real economy and are reminiscent of the communist like distortions of economic figures.
Romanian economy is in deep crisis and poverty, and no amount of lies and propaganda can change this fact, and the latest popular revolt of January 2017 was triggered by these politic of economic lies, was the conclusion of the debate.
2009- 2016 –the world crisis and the long-lasting impact on Romanian economy.
Three hundred economists, bankers and economic journalists attended the economic conference.
The conference started with an evaluation of the first wave of impact of economic crisis in the recent period: 2009-2016.
Between 2009-2016 the economic crisis has affected the vital areas of economic life: the collapse has started with construction industry and construction material factories and collapse continued with huge levels of unemployment ad poverty.
Others affected sectors where: insurance, banking and stock exchange and in all the financial sector was also strongly shaken.
In total the economic output of Romanian economy has gone down by 35%, unemployment around 40% of the working force and forced below poverty line over 65% of country population.
Romania: the most poverty striken country in Europe.
No economic growth, no jobs, no hope!
The consumer confidence has fallen sharply and the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011 to decrease further with margins between 2-3% in 2013 to 2016.
The decrease in Romanian economy has being so devastating, today we are below the 1996 level-the record law of Romanian economy.
Unfortunately, the economic collapse of 2012-2016 has laid the foundation for a crisis without equivalent in Romanian history that will affect the country in 2017.
2012-2016: The period of economic disaggregation of Romanian economy.
2012 and 2016 period will be remembered as the worst time of recent economic turmoil in Romania, was the conclusion voiced by all the experts at the gathering.
In 2015 and 2016 the Romanian economy had started to show signs of deep financial crisis.
The banking and insurance system has being especially hard hit and this had made the fragile Romanian economy to reach the breaking point.
The inflation had resurfaced from January 2017 and the experts appreciate that a 20% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable.
The resurgence of inflation had put a dramatic pressure on population economy and had made any recovery unthinkable for the next 4-8 years.
The collapse in economic system, the fact that internal and external investments had being reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market has being practically suspended, and this year the GDP will shrink by 3 to 6%.
A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies succeeded only to aggravate the economic crisis.
Vox populi 2017: Hunger and poverty had engulfed Romania.
2017 – Maximum point of Romanian economic crisis.
The most worrisome factor in January 2017 is the information that: almost 700.000 Romanians are in financial bankruptcy according to National Bank estimate.
The 2017 will be a decisive year when Romanian society with almost 60% of population living below poverty line will be confronted by the ripple effects of European meltdown and world stagnant economy.
Until now the Romanian economy was hit hard by his own faults like: reduced productivity and competitiveness, chaos in the governmental policy, crippling inflation etc.
In 2017 Romania will be affected by inflation rise, economic gaping deficit and in practice an economic shut down.
In January 2017 the number of economic actors and private factories registration has gone down by a whopping 33,94% announced National Council of Small and Middle Enterprises.
Practically we are speaking about economic shut down and devastating economic crisis that will see probably 1 to 2 million Romanians leaving the country in the next two years.
The spiraling down of economy will be affected by the decay in European economic activity, effects of anti-Russian sanction and the redraw of investors from the Eastern Europe markets in the aftermath of Greece and Hungary crisis.
Crisis hit Spain, Greece, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, France and Great Britain exit, will impact negative on Romanian chances to get access to European funds and foreign investments.
The negative impact of European Union financial and confidence crisis will account for a 3-6% percent reduction in Romanian GDP this year.
2017 will be without a doubt a period of a new catastrophic decline.
It must be very clear, all economic experts underlined, that the present economic decline will last for at least a decade at European level.
Any statements about a Romanian economic growth are unsubstantiated or bluntly laying.
On European level the forecasts are speaking about the lost decade of Europe between 2010 and 2020 , term referring to the blocking of economic development at continental level and the frozen of present situation for a decade.
Those that are declaring that Romania will surpass the period of recovering of France or Great Britain economy , are telling stories that are unbelievable , closed the argument the chief economist Mihail Raceanu.
It will be a miracle if we have in 2017 a decrease in real economy of less than 10% and in the interval between 2017 and 2022 to stop the decline and in 2025 to start the recovery.
2017 budget-A budget that will trigger a deeper economic crisis.
In 2017 the Romanian economy is coming to the fore not only with the negatives trends of the last years and a crippling luck of funding and investment but also with a budget of incredible largesse that will direct Romania to plunge into a new economic meltdown.
The 2017 budget is impacting Romanian economic stability and is giving a sign of chaos in the government economic policy.
The 2017 budget expected huge deficit is not offering any chance for a real economic recovery, inflation will destroy the country financial reserves and the individual savings as well and the decline in the economy is estimated by independent economists around 3-6% percent of the GDP by the year’s end.
Reduced foreign investment and dramatically shrinking internal private investment means that Romania will have now more that 2 billion euro (in an optimistic assessment) for direct economic investment programs.
The country needs at least 20 billion per year to modernize the economy and to have a decent growth rate of 1-2% percent per year.
The present day budget of 2017 is not only of severe economic chaos, but of severe contraction, stated the economists present at the meeting.
Romanian economic recovery: postponed to 2050.
This assessment was a strong one, keeping in mind that the pre-crisis governmental statistic declared that in 2025 Romania will succeed in recuperating the gap and reach the level of industrial activity prior to 1989 Revolution.
This perspective is no longer feasible, a new perspective is appearing after the crisis and after the lost decade and a cumulative GDP decrease of more than 60% from 2007 economy level.
The economic recession will make it hard for Romanian economy to recuperate the last loses in the context of negative governmental involvement, high inflation, drastic increase in country debt, the general economic climate of recession and finally the worst factor of all: the burden of external debt.
The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments will be reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market will be suspended and all this will provoke this year an economic decrease of more than 5% of GDP or even 8% of GDP after others opinions.
External debt risk can plunge Romania into financial meltdown.
The fear factor that will suffocate Romanian economy in the next period will be, after 2017, the foreign debt crisis.
The government has careless accepted more than 36 billion dollars credit and in total: the private and state debt of Romania is reaching the unbelievable sum of 105 billion dollars, this only if the government will no longer accept new loans.
Despite the writing on the wall, in all of cases like: Greece, Spain and Ireland, Romania is accepting new loans from private banks, loans that will not be invested in developing and modernizing the economy but in salaries and pensions.
This consumer invested loans at extortionate interest rates, will suffocate completely an ailing and failed economy as Romanian economy is.
Another gloomy factor is the unemployment: with a rate of registered unemployment of more than 15% of the active population and with another 35% percent of the population already left out of the governmental unemployment aid, Romania tops many EU member countries with a real unemployment figure of more than 50% of the population.
This figure must be put in perspective with more than 60% of the population below the poverty line and the full picture of the economic meltdown and social tragedy could be analyzed.
Romania economy is in crisis and no plans for a future development had being adopted.
2017: The financial and banking crisis.
The conclusion of the most important economic experts in Romania was clear: the crisis is not over by far, but has entered in a more difficult phase that will affect financial and banking system and economic fundament`s.
The economic crisis will continue until 2020 at the earliest and a coming back cycle that will last until 2025.
This decade will be, without a doubt, the lost decade of Romania, but if the necessary measures are not rapidly taken to re-establish control on economic decline than we risk that Romania economy will not come back not even in 2025.
The situation is made even worst by the fact that: Romanian leaders are in denial in regard to the social and economic crisis of the country as UN rapporteur Philip Alston stated.
March 12, 2017 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, criza economica in Romania, Diplomacy, Economy, Foreign policy, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Mass media, News, ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution | 10 March 2017, 2017 budget-A budget that will trigger a deeper economic crisis, 2017: The financial and banking crisis, 2018 - ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION, A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, almost 700.000 Romanians are in financial bankruptcy according to National Bank estimate, and no amount of lies and propaganda can change this fact, and the latest popular revolt of January 2017 was triggered by these politic of economic lies, economical and academic life of Romania, European Parliament, In January 2017 the number of economic actors and private factories registration has gone down by a whopping 33, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies succeeded only to aggravate the economic crisis, managers and personalities of political, no hope!, no jobs, regular economic study conference has united economical experts from Romania, Romania economy is in crisis and no plans for a future development had being adopted, Romania: the most poverty striken country in Europe. No economic growth, Romanian authorities are in denial over the poverty and crisis in the country-Philip Alston, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy is in deep crisis and poverty, romania`s economy, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011 to decrease further with margins between 2-3% in 2013 to 2016, The inflation had resurfaced from January 2017 and the experts appreciate that a 20% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable., The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report, Vox populi 2017: Hunger and poverty had engulfed Romania, was the conclusion of the debate | Leave a comment
On May 4 2016, the taking office protocol meeting, between Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea, President Director-General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and H.E. Kim Eun-joong, Ambassador of Republic of Korea, had taken place.
Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea, President Director-General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and H.E. Kim Eun-joong, Ambassador of Republic of Korea.
In the beginning of the meeting Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea express his heartfelt congratulations, on the occasion of beginning of mandate of H.E. Kim Eun-joong, marking a new beginning in the bilateral strategic relation.
In his speech, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea had appreciated that Romania and Korea share a common history and tradition and a similar strategic location on world map.
Korea and Romania are also enjoying a strong and stable economic relation, an open, sustained and substantial political dialogue and a common sentiment of brotherhood.
All this are elements that could serve as a bridge of good understanding between the two nations.
The Romania-Korea strategic friendship must be an example of constructing strong relations between Romania and Pacific area.
H.E. Kim Eun-joong had expressed his appreciation for the encouragement`s offered by Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea and had stated that the vision of an economic, politic and cultural special relationship, between Romania and Korea, is an equally shared vision.
The dialogue between the Romanian and Korean officials had continued on concrete aspects and analyses of economic, political and cultural bilateral relations and on ways of fostering and enriching this dialogue on to the future.
Concrete fallow-up actions where established as: expanding cultural and educational cooperation, emphasizing parliamentary cooperation and fostering the dialogue in the political sphere.
The dialogue led the foundations of a successful diplomatic mandate and offered the solutions necessary to foster and develop the friendly relations between Romanian and Korea and constitutes a promise to continue a successful direction on Romanian diplomatic action.
May 11, 2016 Posted by centrulspri | Anton Caragea, Blackseanews Agency, Diplomacy, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, History, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, News, Oriental Art, Politics, President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, President Dr. Anton Caragea, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy | Ambassador of Republic of Korea, between Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea, dialogue led the foundations of a successful diplomatic mandate and offered the solutions necessary to foster and develop the friendly relations between Romanian and Korea, H.E. Kim Eun-joong had expressed his appreciation for the encouragement`s offered by Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea, marking a new beginning in the bilateral strategic relation, May 4 2016, MEETING BETWEEN IRICE PRESIDENT-ANTON CARAGEA AND AMBASSADOR OF KOREA-KIM EUN-JOONG, on the occasion of beginning of mandate of H.E. Kim Eun-joong, President Director-General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and H.E. Kim Eun-joong, Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea express his heartfelt congratulations, prof.dr.Anton Caragea, professor Dr. Anton Caragea, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea had appreciated that Romania and Korea share a common history and tradition and a similar strategic location on world map, Romania-Korea strategic friendship must be an example of constructing strong relations between Romania and Pacific area, the taking office protocol meeting | Leave a comment
The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation start operating in Romania the WORLD LECTURES series on Sustainable Development Goals.
The President of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea had signed the official decision on 14 March 2016, in a public ceremony.
The Sustainable Development Goals -SDG are creating a global framework for combating world-wide poverty and insuring an inclusive and developed society on a world scale.
WHAT ARE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS ?
Considering as self evident the fact that: Education is undoubtedly the pillar for the successful implementation and the large acquiescence of the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation (IRICE) endeavors to use the teaching of diplomacy, international relations, economic theory, life sciences, environment, and ecology to raise global awareness and understanding of the SDGs.
Sustainable Development Goals will be the focus of a series of WORLD LECTURES, held annually in different places, regions and countries and reuniting local and global leaders, government officials, and world specialists and addressing the issues of awareness, leading by examples and promotions of sustainable development goals on a world level.
The result of this lectures on SDG wil be presented in the form of a free awarded Certificate on sustainable development goals (SDGs) entrusted to all the participants of the Lectures on SDG.
The WORLD LECTURES on Sustainable Development Goals will focus on giving participants the essential competencies, skills and multidisciplinary knowledge to become globally responsible sustainable development leaders and managers.
The central point of the series of WORLD LECTURES will be to create awareness on the sustainable development goals (SDGs) among world community members and concerned government stakeholders will improve and sustain interactions between government and the people, thereby setting a platform towards achieving the SDGs by 2030
2015 Lectures on Millennium Development Goals and United Nations Global Compact Initiative draw the attention of Romanian and International stakeholders.
Arrangements for Capacity-Building and Technology Transfer
Transfer of experts and equipment for appropriate learning through capacity building of different stakeholders such as governments, communities, private sector entities, and utilize, according to local conditions.
The effectiveness of the technology transfer will be based on capacity building and enabling environments to enable target stakeholders understanding.
The main issue to be addressed via the WORLD LECTURES on Sustainable Development Goals will be the faults on government officials training and capacity to effectively plan and implement sustainable development projects.
New technology transfer with required capacity would also be adopted to effectively create needed awareness in the minds of all identified stakeholders in response to 2030 sustainable development agenda.
Raising awareness and promoting change-oriented communication based on the implementation of sustainable development goals (SDGs) and targets will be implemented in civil society organizations (CSOs and governmental organizations in response to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The annual workshop will engage multi-stakeholders in order to enlist them to contribute with their own ideas, strategies and energies, and creating a buoyant debate on sustainable issues.
This will be achieved by a large range of mediums like:
community mobilizations, CSOs/ government interactive sessions on the SGDs and their targets, media platforms on print/electronic media, capacity building for community stakeholders and government MDAs, publications, banners, flyers, t-shirts, brochures, and the creation of social network platforms, and promotional materials (manuals).
2013 Lectures on United Nations Global Compact Initiative hosted by Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation of Romania.
Coordination mechanisms/governance structure
The initiative is headed by Professor Dr. Anton Caragea President Director General of The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation (IRICE) in coordination with the Directors in charge of communication, economic cooperation and education departments and Public and Nonprofit Administration Department.
IRICE will coordinate all awareness campaigns and programmed activities with other identified partners and stakeholders and submit report to relevant governments and institutions and partners.
Implementation of activities will be annually controlled and evaluated and will be bi-annually under revamp during a peer review meeting of partners destined to chart the way further, to identify challenges and roads forward.
The main aim of the annual Word Lectures on SDG will be to insure capacity building for community stakeholders and to create media platforms for wider public sensibilization.
Annual workshop related to sustainable development- November 2016
Cross-sector partnership project promoting international sustainable development
Media platforms established by December 2016
Enhanced community/NGOs/CSOs/government capacity for engagement and interactions
The official website for WORLD LECTURES ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGS) can be accesed here!
March 14, 2016 Posted by centrulspri | Anton Caragea, Blackseanews Agency, Diplomacy, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Politics, President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, President Dr. Anton Caragea, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, United Nations Global Compact, Universities, World Social Forum | 2 Comments
On 26 February 2016, the official cooperation meeting between Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and H.E. Karsten Vagn Nielsen, Ambassador of Kingdom of Denmark had taken place.
Open and amicable dialogue between Professor Dr. Anton Caragea and Danish Ambassador- Karsten Vagn Nielsen
Professor Dr. Anton Caragea open the dialogue by underlining the friendly interest towards the recent evolution`s in Denmark, evolutions that are consolidating Denmark economic development and are creating a perfect opportunity for Danish business people and enterprises in manifesting a real interest for the prospects offered by Romanian economy.
Specially interesting areas are: agricultural field and green energies and renewable industries, areas that Danish company have a real know how tradition, emphasized Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea.
H.E. Ambassador Karsten Vagn Nielsen outlined the latest achievements in bilateral relations and marked the growing contribution of Romanian community working and building an existence in the Kingdom of Denmark and marked the fact that the Romanian community is a prominent tool in developing cultural relations and building new bridges of understanding between Romania and Denmark.
Ambassador Karsten Vagn Nielsen took the opportunity to emphasize on the new projects developed in Romania by Danish companies that are investing in diary industry and presented the pride of the embassy: the project of assuring medical assistance for rural and remote areas with the help offered by Danish companies present on Romanian market.
The parties had appreciated that between Romanian and Denmark there are large areas of common interests , designed to forge a good understanding between the two nations.
The Romania- Denmark relationship must be an example for a better relation between Romania and Northern Europe region.
They had concurred that now it is an auspicious moment for reconstructing and rebuilding this framework of dialogue and friendship.
The dialogue had continued on concrete aspects and analyses of economic, political and cultural bilateral relations and on ways of fostering this dialogue on to the future.
The discussion led the foundations of continuing the dialogue and putting a more energetic outlook in the relations between Romania and Kingdom of Denmark.
More PR informations about this meeting can be read out here: PRESIDENT OFFICE
February 28, 2016 Posted by centrulspri | Anton Caragea, Blackseanews Agency, Diplomacy, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economy, Foreign policy, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Leaders, Mass media, News, OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy | 26 February 2016, a perfect opportunity for Danish business people and enterprises in manifesting a real interest for the prospects offered by Romanian economy, agricultural field and green energies and renewable industries, Ambassador Karsten Vagn Nielsen took the opportunity to emphasize on the new projects developed in Romania by Danish companies, Ambassador of Kingdom of Denmark had taken place, areas that Danish company have a real know how tradition, Denmark, emphasized Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea, evolutions that are consolidating Denmark economic development, H.E. Ambassador Karsten Vagn Nielsen outlined the latest achievements in bilateral relations and marked the growing contribution of Romanian community working and building an existence in the Kingdom , Open and amicable dialogue between Professor Dr. Anton Caragea and Danish Ambassador- Karsten Vagn Nielsen, President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and H.E. Karsten Vagn Nielsen, PRESIDENT OFFICE, professor Dr. Anton Caragea, project of assuring medical assistance for rural and remote areas, relations between Romania and Kingdom of Denmark, Romania- Denmark relationship must be an example for a better relation between Romania and Northern Europe region, the official cooperation meeting between Professor Dr. Anton Caragea | Leave a comment
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA PROCLAIMED NEW GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR TOURISM
- BARACK OBAMA AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE PUT ETHIOPIA ON WORLD MAP
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- ANA ARE LANSEAZA PRIMUL CIDRU ROMANESC DE MERE..NU RATATI
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- 2018 - CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before voteUS President Donald Trump suffers a major setback as his healthcare bill is withdrawn from Congress.
- US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effectThe US and UK bans affect direct flights from some Middle East airports.
- Singapore teen blogger Amos Yee granted US asylumA judge rules the 18-year-old can stay in US as he faces political persecution in Singapore.
- Battle for Mosul: Residents flee ahead of air strikesOne resident says 100 bodies still lie in the rubble as the offensive against IS continues.
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before vote
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte ANTON CARAGEA-NATIUNILE UNITE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURSM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- ACTIVITATEA UMANITARA INTERNATIONALA A PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEA APRECIATA IN CADRUL NATIUNILOR UNITE
- 2018 – CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- 2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- PARLAMENTELE DIN INTREAGA LUME UNITE PENTRU OBIECTIVELE DE DEZVOLTARE DURABILA ONU
- ROMANIA GAZDUIESTE MANIFESTARILE PENTRU ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2016
- ROMANIA HOSTS WORLD TOURISM DAY CELEBRATIONS FOR 2016
- CRAMA NATURA/CASA PANCIU ANUNTA UN 2016 CU VINURI EXCEPTIONALE
- ANA ARE…ULEIURI DE STRUGURI, CAISE SI CATINA PRESATE LA RECE
- SENATORUL IONEL AGRIGOROAEI RECONFIRMAT CA LIDER AL ACTIVITATII PARLAMENTARE
- 2016 SUMMER DIPLOMATIC TRIP TO DANUBE DELTA AND PUFLENE COMPLEX
- UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMA RECOGNISED PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA HUMANITARIAN ADOCACY AND ACTIVITYUnited Nations are celebrating Professor Dr. Anton Caragea achievements in promoting culture and human development as bedrock foundations for achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).United Nations Academic Initiative had awarded the special diploma for Professor Dr. Anton Caragea marking his role in implementation of SDG`s agenda on world level.This ha […]
- DIPLOMA NATIUNILOR UNITE RECUNOASTE ROLUL INTERNATIONAL SI UMANITAR AL PRESEDINTELUI DR. ANTON CARAGEANatiunile Unite marcheaza in mod festiv realizarile si opera Profesor. Dr. Anton Caragea in promovarea culturii si a dezvoltarii umane drept fundamente pentru aducerea la viata si impunerea pe agenda internationala a Obiectivelor de Dezvoltare Durabila (ODD). Initiativa Academica a Natiunilor Unite i-a acordat diploma speciala Profesorului Dr. Anton Caragea […]
- 2018: ROMANIA LOVITA DE CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARAIn data de 10 martie 2017, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica a gazduit prima conferinta de prognoza economica a anului curent, prezentand datele statistice, prognozele si evolutia economiei romanesti in 2017, sub impactul crizei economice locale ce se agraveaza si cadrul general al economiei mondiale stagnante. Punctul de pornire a […]
- ROMANIA IS HIT BY FINANCIAL CRISIS AND ECONOMIC DOWNTURNFriday, 10 March 2017, The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report. Romanian authorities are in denial over the poverty and crisis in the country-Philip Alston.The regular economic study conference has unite […]
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADUROCaracas, 08 decembrie 2016 (Correo del Orinoco/AVN).-Pe 8 decembrie s-au împlinit patru ani de la ultimul mesaj pe care Comandantul Revoluției Bolivariene, Hugo Chavez, l-a transmis țării și a trasat calea ce trebuie urmată.Un discurs dureros pentru mulți revoluționari din Venezuela și din orice colț al lumii, care au fost alături și au suferit pentru boala […]
- VENEZUELA REMAINS LOYAL TO COMANDANTE CHAVEZ, DECLARES PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADUROOn 8 December 2016, in the General Headquarter from the Mountain-“El Cuartel”, Venezuelans marked the four-year anniversary of former president Hugo Chavez’s last speech, with current head of state President Nicolas Maduro calling for national unity.“We must keep alive the flame of our comandante Hugo Chavez,” Maduro told supporters of Bolivarian revolution […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA VISITED THE ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR (NOVEMBER 2016)On 18 November 2016 the official visit, marking the opening of Autumn 2016-Romania Tourism Fair at the ROMEXPO Hall, in Bucharest, has taken place.Bread and Salt: Traditional welcome for H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and Academician Mircea Constantinescu opening th […]
- UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMA RECOGNISED PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA HUMANITARIAN ADOCACY AND ACTIVITY
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.