Economic forecast: Romanian economy in 2013. GDP, Inflation, Bankruptcy.
Wednesday 30 of January 2013 at the Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation headquarters was held the first conference of 2013: The evolution of Romanian economy in 2013. The aggravating crisis!
Beggars on the street of Romania: a sign of failed economic policy
The conference has joined economical experts from Romania and European Union, economical supervisors and personalities of political, economical and academic life of Romania.
2009- 2012 –the first period of crisis.
The conference started with an evaluation of the impact of economic crisis in the last period: 2009-2012.
In 2009 the economic crisis has affected the vital areas of economic life: the collapse has started with construction industry and construction material factories and collapse continued by the real estate market shrinking. Others affected sectors where: insurance, banking and stock exchange and in all the financial sector was strongly shaken down. The consumer confidence has fallen sharply and the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011.
The decrease in Romanian economy has being so devastating that now we are below the 2000 level. Unfortunately the economic collapse of 2010-2012 has laid the foundation for a crisis without equivalent in Romanian history that will affect the country in 2013.
Professor dr. Anton Caragea-Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation chairing the romanian economist`s meeting.
2011-2012: The period of economic earthquake.
2011 and 2012 will be remembered as the worst years of economic turmoil in Romania, had appreciated in one voice all the experts present at the gathering.
First of all the 2011 has being the year in which the Romanian economy had collected all the hard hits from all the economic collapse of the last years. The financial system has being especially hard hit and this had made the fragile Romanian economy to reach the breaking point. The inflation had resurfaced and the experts appreciate that a 10% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable.
The resurgence of inflation had put a dramatic pressure on population economy and had made any recovery unthinkable for the next 4-8 years.
The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments had being reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market has being practically suspended and all this had provoke for 2012 an economic decrease of more than 15% of GDP or even 18% of GDP after others opinions. A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies all did nothing ells than to aggravate the economic crisis.
2013 – European economic crisis will impact hard on Romania.
The 2013 will be a decisive year to on how will be affected the Romanian economy by the European meltdown.
Until now the Romanian economy was hit hard by his own faults like: reduced productivity and competitiveness, chaos in the governmental policy, crippling inflation etc. In 2013 Romania will be affected by the decay in European economic activity.
Crisis hit Spain, Greece, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, France and Great Britain, will impact negative on Romanian chances to get access to European funds and foreign investments.
Romanian economy and policy maker are not yet conceptual prepared to understand that Romanian EU membership had became a liability and a negative factor in the future of Romania, appreciated the representative of Foreign Export Company Association Mr. Marcel Alexandru.
The negative impact of European Union financial and confidence crisis will account for a 2-5% percent reduction in Romanian GDP this year.
2013 will be without a doubt a period of a new catastrophic decline. It must be very clear, all economic experts underlined, that the present economic decline will last for at least a decade at European level, so all those opinions that declared that Romania will start a new economic growth before the next 10 years; either don’t know what they are saying, either is bluntly laying.
All the European statistics are speaking about the lost decade of Europe between 2010 and 2020 , term referring to the blocking of economic development at continental level and the frozen of present situation for a decade.
Those that are declaring that Romania will surpass the period of recovering of France or Great Britain economy , are telling stories that are unbelievable , stated chief economist- Mihail Racaceanu. What is important is to succeed that we have in 2013 a decrease in real economy of less than 10% and in the interval between 2013 and 2018 to stop the decline and in 2020 to come back to pre-crisis level.
Homeless and hungry in Great Britain. How EU crisis will affect Romania ?
2013 budget- a budget of economic decline.
In 2013 the Romanian economy is coming to the fore not only with the negatives trends of the last years and a crippling inflation but also with a budget of austerity that will direct Romania to plunge into a new economic meltdown.
The 2013 budget is the first budget in the eight year period that is not approved prior to 1-th of January, a negative record that is impacting Romanian economic stability and is giving a sign of chaos in the government economic policy.
The budget expected deficit of 2, 4% percent of GDP it not offering any chance for a real economic recovery, massive investment projects are abandoned and the decline in the economy is estimated by independent economist around 8-10% percent of the GDP by the year’s end.
What is dramatic is the reduction in the direct investment in the economy, with less than 8 billion euro investment planned for this year the Romanian economy had to struggle for sustainability. Reduced foreign investment and dramatically shrinking internal private investment means that Romania will have now more that 10 billion euro (in an optimistic assessment) for investment programs. The country needs at least 20 billion per year to modernize the economy and to have a decent growth rate of 1-2% percent per year. He present day budget is not only of severe austerity but of severe contraction stated the economists present at the meeting.
Romanian economy recover postponed to 2050.
This assessment was a strong one, keeping in mind that the pre-crisis governmental statistic declared that in 2025 Romania will succeed in recuperating the gap and reach the level of industrial activity prior to 1989 Revolution.
This perspective is no longer feasible, a new perspective is appearing after the crisis and after the lost decade and a cumulative GDP decrease of more than 60% from 2007 economy level.
This economic recession will be hard to recuperate in the context of zero governmental involvement, the general economic climate of recession and finally the worst factor of all: the burden of external debt.
The resurgence of inflation will put a dramatic pressing on population economy and will make any recovery unthinkable for the next 1-2 years. The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments will be reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market will be suspended and all this will provoke next year an economic decrease of more than 15% of GDP or even 18% of GDP after others opinions. A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis in the governmental incompetence that by: increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investor in the favor of big companies all did nothing ells than to aggravate the economic crisis.
External debt risk can plunge Romania into financial meltdown.
The fear factor that will suffocate Romanian economy in the next period will be, after 2015, the foreign debt crisis.
The Emil Boc government has careless accepted more than 36 billion dollars credit and in total the private and state debt of Romania is reaching the unbelievable sum of 95 billion dollars, this only if the government will no longer accept new loans.
In 2012 the Mihai Razvan Ungureanu government succeeded in just a few months to reduce the National bank Reserves by 20 billion euro, an unprecedented squandering of public money in Romanian history.
Despite the writing on the wall, in all of cases like Greece, Spain and Ireland, Romania is accepting new loan from International Monetary Fund, loans that will not be invested in developing and modernizing the economy but in salaries and pensions. This consumer invested loans at extortionate interest rates will suffocate completely an ailing and failed economy as Romanian economy is.
Unemployment: with a rate of registered unemployment of more than 12% of the active population and with another 15% percent of the population already left out of the governmental unemployment aide, Romania tops many EU member countries with a real unemployment figure of more than 25% of the population. This figure must be put in perspective with more that 50% of the population below the poverty line and the full picture of the economic meltdown and social tragedy could be analyzed. Romania economy is in crises and no plans for a future development had not being adopted.
2013: The worsening of economic crisis.
The conclusion of the most important economic experts of Romania was clear: the crisis is not over by far, but has entered in a more difficult faze that will affect financial and banking system and economic fundament`s. The economic crisis will continue until 2017 at the earliest and a coming back cycle that will last until 2025. This decade will be without a doubt the lost decade of Romania but if the necessary measures are not rapidly taken to re-establish control on economic decline than we risk that Romania economy will not come back not even in 2025.
January 31, 2013 Posted by centrulspri | Academia de Stiinte Medicale, African affairs, Al Quds, Astana, Bashar Al Assad, Bertrand Russell Tribunal, Blackseanews Agency, Cold War, Communism, Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania, Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu, Coreea, Damascus, Danube Delta, Diplomacy, Diplomatie, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economia Romaniei, Economy, Educatie, Emomali Rahmon, Environment, European Council on International Relations, Fidel Castro, Foreign policy, Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania, G20 Summit, Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, History, Hugo Chavez, Ierusalim - Al Quds, Informatii despre Coreea, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, International Relation, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakhstan, Kazakstan, Korea, Latin America, Leaders, Macedonia, Maramures County, Mass media, Medical Tourism, Ministerul Afacerilor Externe, News, Nigeria National Day, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Palestine, Piata imobiliara, Politica externa a Romaniei, Politics, PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE, President Bashar Al Assad, Real Eastate, Relatii Internationale, Religion, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution, Russia, Travel, Turism, Turkmenistan, Uncategorized, UNESCO Heritage List, United Arab Emirates, United Nations Global Compact, United States, Universitati, Universities, Venezuela, War Crimes, WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD, World Cup, World Social Forum | a budget of austerity, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, banking and stock exchange, chaos in the governmental policy, construction industry and construction material factories, crippling inflation, Crisis hit Spain, decay in European economic activity, ECONOMIC DATA, economical and academic life of Romania, economical experts from Romania and European Union, economical supervisors and personalities of political, external debt, Foreign Export Company Association, fragile Romanian economy, France and Great Britain, Greece, increasing the taxes, INFLATION, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation headquarters, insurance, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investor, new economic meltdown, reduced productivity and competitiveness, Romania economy is in crises, Romania is accepting new loan from International Monetary Fund, ROMANIAN ECONOMY IN 2013: GDP, The evolution of Romanian economy in 2013, the general economic climate of recession, will impact negative on Romanian chance, zero governmental involvement | Leave a comment
MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD WINS IRAN ELECTIONS.
QUESTIONS ON LEGITIMICY OF ELECTIONS
Iranian News National Agency announced that President Ahmadinejad is the clear winner of the presidential poll in Iran. With a great majority in the rural area and a balanced results in the city area Ahmadinejad wins a new 4-year term and a legitimacy of his policies on foreign affairs. More than 70% of the iranian population was present to vote and gives a huge victory to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
The final results had appeared, with a huge turnout of more than 85% and a conclusive 61% percent victory Mahmoud Ahmadinejad became the new president of Islamic Republic of Iran, his main adversary Mr. Mir Hussein Musavi obtained only 31% percent of the vote despite hopping a better results because of the massive turnout.
The vote is the expression of the Iranians desire in constructing a powerful Iran with a leading role in the Middle East.
Unfortunately the vote was not supervised by international observer so is impossible to verify claims on vote rigging or to give an acceptance to the vote. The votes remain under question and Iran democratic legitimacy under balance as well. All the tense atmosphere in Teheran, vote rigging claims and violence’s could have being avoided only by inviting foreign observers , a vote that is not under international observer control is subject to serious questions. Iran has missed an important opportunity in establishing a record as a country with free elections.
June 12, 2009 Posted by centrulspri | Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, History, Informations, Mass media, News, Politics, Religion, Uncategorized | Ali Kamenei, Breaking news, European Union, free elections, international observers, Iran democratic legitimacy, Iran election commision, Iran elections, iran elections 2009, Iran National News Agency, Iran News Agency, Iran vote, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Mir Musavi Hussein, President Ahmadinejad, President of iran, Teheran, victory in Iran elections, vote rigging | Leave a comment
POPE VISIT TO HOLY LAND
FORGING A NEW RELATION BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM
Pope visit to Holy Land (Jordan, Israel, Syria and Lebanon) marks an important step toward building a new relation between Christianity and Islam. After the last 10 years when the war in Iraq and the tensions between Israel and Palestine had soured relations among Christian and Islamic community the two weeks visit of Pope Benedict XVI promise to transform radically this views of clash of civilizations.
The end of clash of civilizations.
One of the most important reasons of Pope visit to Holy Land is to symbolic mark the end of the clash of civilization theory that prophecies’ an imminent clash between Christianity and Islam. By itself the program of Pope visit gives a new definition of Holy land that is no longer just Israel but Jordan, Syria and Lebanon as well, all marked by Christianity and Islam become now the new and correct frontier of the Holy Land. The greater Holy Land of Pope Benedict is speaking by itself about the dialog of civilization and shared faith and community between Christian and Islam in the Middle East.
Geopolitics and faith in Pope visit.
Not only history is going in this direction, today geopolitics realities are lighting the same way. Today Christianity and Islam are sharing the energy reserves and the energy market of Europe and Middle East and are involved in controlling the strategic vital area of Mediterranean Sea and Middle East. Also in Europe is getting birth a community of more the 40 million Muslims which must adapt to their presence in a predominant Christian society an also in Middle East is a strong and historically viable community of more the 18 millions Christians that must have a life in a majority Muslim countries. So regarding at this realities Christianity and Islam are condemned to work together for creating a new life for Islamic community in Europe and for Christians in the Middle East.
The end of confrontational vision
At the speech in Al Hussein Mosque in Amman Pope Benedict XVI announce the end of the vision of a confrontation between Islam and Christianity. Pope Benedict stress on the long connection between Islam and Christianity and the fact that Islam is the only religion that recommends to his followers to have friendship relations with Christians. In Quran, the word of Allah, Muslims are recommended to have Christian friends because the will be more sympathetic with Muslims because they have monks and are humble. Also Quran have a sura dedicated to Holy Virgin Mary and to Jesus (Sura of family of Imran) and Jesus, John the Baptist are regarded as prophets and models for Islamic community and in Hadith (Words and action of Prophet Mohammed) Jesus will marked the coming of the end of days and Prophet Mohammed confess that Jesus is among the prophets the most closes to him. In the light of all this Quranic and Islamic testimony to create the image of a confrontation between Islamic and Christianity is false. Also the Pope declared in his trip to Christians that is having a profound respect for Islam.
Voices of discontent.
The new message of Pope Benedict XVI is making a lot of persons that took advantage of the confrontational vision of two major religions unsatisfied. Radical Islamic organization tried to play on the fear of crusades and Christian offensive and they wanted to poison the atmosphere of papal visit spreading rumors about Christian’s missions in Afghanistan trying to convert Muslims. But the radicals have no success in this spread of lies and the Afghanistan controversy did not match the cartoon controversy. In Israel also fearing closer ties between Christianity and Islam the far right extremist menace to protest violently and disrupt Papal visit .Until now all this attempts have failed a prove that on both shores of Mediterranean sea the vision of clash o civilization has collapsed and a new dialog between Christianity and Islam will resolved many of the frozen conflicts of the region promising a new era of downfall of radicals in the Middle East. The time of cooperation has begun.
Professor Anton Caragea MA, FINS, PhD
May 10, 2009 Posted by centrulspri | Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, History, Informations, Mass media, News, Politics, Religion, Travel, Uncategorized | Afganistan controversy, Afgnaistan controversy, Al Hussein Mosque, amman, Beirut, cartoon controversy, Catholic faith, christian in Middle East, clash of civilization, confruntation, crusaders, crusades, dialog of civilization, downfall of radicals, extremist, Family of Imran, far right, FINS, geopolitics, Hadith, Holy Land, Holy Virgine, Israel, Jesuss, John the baptist, Jordan, King Abdullah of jordan, Lebanon, MA, Middl, mosque, muslims in Europe, new relations between christianity and islam, peace in Middle East, PhD, Pontife, Pope, Pope Benedict XVI, Pope Benedict XVII, pope visit, Promised Land, Prophet Mohammed, Quran, radicals, Rome, Sura, Syria, Virgine Mary, vision, visit in Damasc | Leave a comment
Ministerul Afacerilor Externe din Romania avertizeaza contra deplasarilor in Thailanda
1. Există factori confirmaţi de risc – evitaţi deplasările care nu sunt necesare!
Situaţia din Thailanda, în special în capitala Bangkok, a redevenit periculoasă ca urmare a reizbucnirii valului de proteste antiguvernamentale, existând riscul să se deterioreze rapid.
Vă sfătuim să evitaţi deplasările ce nu sunt necesare în Thailanda.
În cazul în care este necesar să vă deplasaţi în Thailanda, vă recomandăm să evitaţi călătoriile în zonele în care se găsesc manifestanţi precum şi deplasarea prin Bangkok.
2. Contactarea autorităţilor române
Dacă sunteţi nevoit să vă deplasaţi în această ţară sau vă aflaţi deja pe teritoriul său, vă recomandăm să vă adresaţi Ambasadei României în Thailanda şi să vă anunţaţi prezenţa în regiune.
În acest fel puteţi fi contactat rapid şi eficient pentru a vi se acorda asistenţă consulară în cazul unor situaţii de urgenţă.
3. Alte recomandări Attention against traveling to Thailand
Protestele antiguvernamentale din Bangkok au devenit extrem de violente, mai ales în jurul clădirilor guvernamentale. Autoturismele cu însemnele Guvernului sunt atacate de manifestanţi.
De asemenea, au fost înregistrate manifestaţii antiguvernamentale şi în regiunea Pattaya, precum şi în jurul capitalei Bangkok. Vă sfătuim să evitaţi călătoriile în aceste zone.
Vă recomandăm să evitaţi călătoriile care nu sunt necesare în regiunile Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat şi Songkhla.
Există, în continuare, posibilitatea unor atacuri teroriste, care pot avea loc în orice regiune a ţării.
Vă recomandăm să evitaţi orice deplasare pe timpul nopţii, indiferent de zona în care vă aflaţi.
Vă recomandăm cu insistenţă să vă încheiaţi asigurare medicală şi de călătorie în cazul în care sunteţi nevoit să vă deplasaţi în Thailanda.
4. Condiţii de călătorie
În cazul în care sunteţi nevoit să vă deplasaţi în Thailanda, vă recomandăm să citiţi “Condiţiile de călătorie” şi să urmăriţi în permanenţă site-ul MAE.
THAILAND IS MORE DANGEROUS THEN IRAQ
We wish to remember to all those who are preparing a travel to Thailand that crime rate, kidnapping and violence against tourist has increase 300% in the last year.
A travel to Thailand it is an incalculable risk. Tourists heading to Thailand face the highest risk of suffering traffic accidents, theft or food poisoning, a survey has said.
The survey was compiled by Norwich Union Travel Insurance. Dawn McMullan, travel product manager at Norwich Union, said: “Our research shows that you need to take a little extra care in certain countries and of course make sure you are adequately covered by travel insurance.”
The survey was based on more than 60,000 claims made to Norwich Union in 2005. The conclusion of the study : Thailand is at this moment more dangerous then Iraq.
May 3, 2009 Posted by centrulspri | Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, History, Mass media, News, Politics, Travel, Uncategorized | anti-governmental riots, attention Thailand, avertizari de calatorie, crime in Thailanda, emergency in Thailand, Irak, Iraq, mergency in Thailand, Norwich Union, nu calatoriti in Thailanda, riscuri de calatorie in Thailanda, security risk, Thailand, Thailand authority, Thailand dangers, Thailand tourism, Thailanda, Thailanda avertizari de calatorie, Thailanda Romania, thailanda.ro, tourism in Thailand, travel to Thailand, turism in Thailanda | 1 Comment
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- EDITIA 19 A TARGULUI DE VINURI GOODWINE SE DESCHIDE CU DOMENIILE PANCIU
- 19th EDITION OF GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR IS OPENING HIS GATES WITH DOMENIILE PANCIU
- BARACK OBAMA AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE PUT ETHIOPIA ON WORLD MAP
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA PROCLAIMED NEW GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR TOURISM
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- Russia 'tried to hijack US election', says US senatorUS senators also suggest Russian influence may have affected Britain's Brexit vote.
- Kim Jong-nam's body released to North KoreaMalaysia's PM lifts the ban on moving the assassinated half-brother of North Korea's leader.
- Brexit: No talks with the UK before clear withdrawal terms, says FranceInitial talks must focus on rights of citizens in each other's territory, President Hollande adds.
- US hiker given warning for rescuing 'abandoned' bear cubCorey Hancock, 41, spotted the malnourished bear lying on his back alone while hiking in Oregon.
- Russia 'tried to hijack US election', says US senator
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte ANTON CARAGEA-NATIUNILE UNITE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- Targul international de vinuri Goodwine
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- ACTIVITATEA UMANITARA INTERNATIONALA A PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEA APRECIATA IN CADRUL NATIUNILOR UNITE
- 19th EDITION OF GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR IS OPENING HIS GATES WITH DOMENIILE PANCIU
- EDITIA 19 A TARGULUI DE VINURI GOODWINE SE DESCHIDE CU DOMENIILE PANCIU
- 2018 – CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- 2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- PARLAMENTELE DIN INTREAGA LUME UNITE PENTRU OBIECTIVELE DE DEZVOLTARE DURABILA ONU
- ROMANIA GAZDUIESTE MANIFESTARILE PENTRU ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2016
- ROMANIA HOSTS WORLD TOURISM DAY CELEBRATIONS FOR 2016
- CRAMA NATURA/CASA PANCIU ANUNTA UN 2016 CU VINURI EXCEPTIONALE
- ANA ARE…ULEIURI DE STRUGURI, CAISE SI CATINA PRESATE LA RECE
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC WINE IS OFFERED FOR TASTING AT GOODWINE 2017From 31 March to 2 April 20 2017, International Wine Fair – GOODWINE will open his gates in a new edition. The aficionados of Romanian wines will be rewarded on this occasion, having the opportunity to taste the best of the Romanian wines creations and they can enjoy the wines that conquered the hearts and minds of European and world wine connoisseurs: the […]
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR POATE FI DEGUSTAT LA GOODWINE 2017In perioada 31 martie – 2 aprilie 2017, la Bucuresti, se deschide cea de a 19-a editie a Targului International de Vinuri Goodwine.Iubitorii vinului romanesc de calitate, vor fi recompensati si cu ocazia acestui eveniment, putand degusta cele mai alese creatii ale vinificatorilor romani si se pot delecta cu vinurile ce au cucerit Europa si intreaga lume: vin […]
- UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMA RECOGNISED PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA HUMANITARIAN ADOCACY AND ACTIVITYUnited Nations are celebrating Professor Dr. Anton Caragea achievements in promoting culture and human development as bedrock foundations for achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).United Nations Academic Initiative had awarded the special diploma for Professor Dr. Anton Caragea marking his role in implementation of SDG`s agenda on world level.This ha […]
- DIPLOMA NATIUNILOR UNITE RECUNOASTE ROLUL INTERNATIONAL SI UMANITAR AL PRESEDINTELUI DR. ANTON CARAGEANatiunile Unite marcheaza in mod festiv realizarile si opera Profesor. Dr. Anton Caragea in promovarea culturii si a dezvoltarii umane drept fundamente pentru aducerea la viata si impunerea pe agenda internationala a Obiectivelor de Dezvoltare Durabila (ODD). Initiativa Academica a Natiunilor Unite i-a acordat diploma speciala Profesorului Dr. Anton Caragea […]
- 2018: ROMANIA LOVITA DE CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARAIn data de 10 martie 2017, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica a gazduit prima conferinta de prognoza economica a anului curent, prezentand datele statistice, prognozele si evolutia economiei romanesti in 2017, sub impactul crizei economice locale ce se agraveaza si cadrul general al economiei mondiale stagnante. Punctul de pornire a […]
- ROMANIA IS HIT BY FINANCIAL CRISIS AND ECONOMIC DOWNTURNFriday, 10 March 2017, The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report. Romanian authorities are in denial over the poverty and crisis in the country-Philip Alston.The regular economic study conference has unite […]
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADUROCaracas, 08 decembrie 2016 (Correo del Orinoco/AVN).-Pe 8 decembrie s-au împlinit patru ani de la ultimul mesaj pe care Comandantul Revoluției Bolivariene, Hugo Chavez, l-a transmis țării și a trasat calea ce trebuie urmată.Un discurs dureros pentru mulți revoluționari din Venezuela și din orice colț al lumii, care au fost alături și au suferit pentru boala […]
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC WINE IS OFFERED FOR TASTING AT GOODWINE 2017
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Blog at WordPress.com.