2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
ROMANIA`S ECONOMY IN 2018: THE 10th YEAR OF RECESSION
Friday, 10 March 2017, The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report.
The regular economic study conference has united economical experts from Romania, European Parliament, managers and personalities of political, economical and academic life of Romania.
The most important topic was highlighting the negative effects of publicising doctored reports about Romanian economic development, reports that are having no bases in real economy and are reminiscent of the communist like distortions of economic figures.
Romanian economy is in deep crisis and poverty, and no amount of lies and propaganda can change this fact, and the latest popular revolt of January 2017 was triggered by these politic of economic lies, was the conclusion of the debate.
2009- 2016 –the world crisis and the long-lasting impact on Romanian economy.
Three hundred economists, bankers and economic journalists attended the economic conference.
The conference started with an evaluation of the first wave of impact of economic crisis in the recent period: 2009-2016.
Between 2009-2016 the economic crisis has affected the vital areas of economic life: the collapse has started with construction industry and construction material factories and collapse continued with huge levels of unemployment ad poverty.
Others affected sectors where: insurance, banking and stock exchange and in all the financial sector was also strongly shaken.
In total the economic output of Romanian economy has gone down by 35%, unemployment around 40% of the working force and forced below poverty line over 65% of country population.
Romania: the most poverty striken country in Europe.
No economic growth, no jobs, no hope!
The consumer confidence has fallen sharply and the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011 to decrease further with margins between 2-3% in 2013 to 2016.
The decrease in Romanian economy has being so devastating, today we are below the 1996 level-the record law of Romanian economy.
Unfortunately, the economic collapse of 2012-2016 has laid the foundation for a crisis without equivalent in Romanian history that will affect the country in 2017.
2012-2016: The period of economic disaggregation of Romanian economy.
2012 and 2016 period will be remembered as the worst time of recent economic turmoil in Romania, was the conclusion voiced by all the experts at the gathering.
In 2015 and 2016 the Romanian economy had started to show signs of deep financial crisis.
The banking and insurance system has being especially hard hit and this had made the fragile Romanian economy to reach the breaking point.
The inflation had resurfaced from January 2017 and the experts appreciate that a 20% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable.
The resurgence of inflation had put a dramatic pressure on population economy and had made any recovery unthinkable for the next 4-8 years.
The collapse in economic system, the fact that internal and external investments had being reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market has being practically suspended, and this year the GDP will shrink by 3 to 6%.
A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies succeeded only to aggravate the economic crisis.
Vox populi 2017: Hunger and poverty had engulfed Romania.
2017 – Maximum point of Romanian economic crisis.
The most worrisome factor in January 2017 is the information that: almost 700.000 Romanians are in financial bankruptcy according to National Bank estimate.
The 2017 will be a decisive year when Romanian society with almost 60% of population living below poverty line will be confronted by the ripple effects of European meltdown and world stagnant economy.
Until now the Romanian economy was hit hard by his own faults like: reduced productivity and competitiveness, chaos in the governmental policy, crippling inflation etc.
In 2017 Romania will be affected by inflation rise, economic gaping deficit and in practice an economic shut down.
In January 2017 the number of economic actors and private factories registration has gone down by a whopping 33,94% announced National Council of Small and Middle Enterprises.
Practically we are speaking about economic shut down and devastating economic crisis that will see probably 1 to 2 million Romanians leaving the country in the next two years.
The spiraling down of economy will be affected by the decay in European economic activity, effects of anti-Russian sanction and the redraw of investors from the Eastern Europe markets in the aftermath of Greece and Hungary crisis.
Crisis hit Spain, Greece, and Ireland and slowing down economy of Germany, France and Great Britain exit, will impact negative on Romanian chances to get access to European funds and foreign investments.
The negative impact of European Union financial and confidence crisis will account for a 3-6% percent reduction in Romanian GDP this year.
2017 will be without a doubt a period of a new catastrophic decline.
It must be very clear, all economic experts underlined, that the present economic decline will last for at least a decade at European level.
Any statements about a Romanian economic growth are unsubstantiated or bluntly laying.
On European level the forecasts are speaking about the lost decade of Europe between 2010 and 2020 , term referring to the blocking of economic development at continental level and the frozen of present situation for a decade.
Those that are declaring that Romania will surpass the period of recovering of France or Great Britain economy , are telling stories that are unbelievable , closed the argument the chief economist Mihail Raceanu.
It will be a miracle if we have in 2017 a decrease in real economy of less than 10% and in the interval between 2017 and 2022 to stop the decline and in 2025 to start the recovery.
2017 budget-A budget that will trigger a deeper economic crisis.
In 2017 the Romanian economy is coming to the fore not only with the negatives trends of the last years and a crippling luck of funding and investment but also with a budget of incredible largesse that will direct Romania to plunge into a new economic meltdown.
The 2017 budget is impacting Romanian economic stability and is giving a sign of chaos in the government economic policy.
The 2017 budget expected huge deficit is not offering any chance for a real economic recovery, inflation will destroy the country financial reserves and the individual savings as well and the decline in the economy is estimated by independent economists around 3-6% percent of the GDP by the year’s end.
Reduced foreign investment and dramatically shrinking internal private investment means that Romania will have now more that 2 billion euro (in an optimistic assessment) for direct economic investment programs.
The country needs at least 20 billion per year to modernize the economy and to have a decent growth rate of 1-2% percent per year.
The present day budget of 2017 is not only of severe economic chaos, but of severe contraction, stated the economists present at the meeting.
Romanian economic recovery: postponed to 2050.
This assessment was a strong one, keeping in mind that the pre-crisis governmental statistic declared that in 2025 Romania will succeed in recuperating the gap and reach the level of industrial activity prior to 1989 Revolution.
This perspective is no longer feasible, a new perspective is appearing after the crisis and after the lost decade and a cumulative GDP decrease of more than 60% from 2007 economy level.
The economic recession will make it hard for Romanian economy to recuperate the last loses in the context of negative governmental involvement, high inflation, drastic increase in country debt, the general economic climate of recession and finally the worst factor of all: the burden of external debt.
The collapse in economic system, the internal and external investments will be reduced to minimum, the credit on internal market will be suspended and all this will provoke this year an economic decrease of more than 5% of GDP or even 8% of GDP after others opinions.
External debt risk can plunge Romania into financial meltdown.
The fear factor that will suffocate Romanian economy in the next period will be, after 2017, the foreign debt crisis.
The government has careless accepted more than 36 billion dollars credit and in total: the private and state debt of Romania is reaching the unbelievable sum of 105 billion dollars, this only if the government will no longer accept new loans.
Despite the writing on the wall, in all of cases like: Greece, Spain and Ireland, Romania is accepting new loans from private banks, loans that will not be invested in developing and modernizing the economy but in salaries and pensions.
This consumer invested loans at extortionate interest rates, will suffocate completely an ailing and failed economy as Romanian economy is.
Another gloomy factor is the unemployment: with a rate of registered unemployment of more than 15% of the active population and with another 35% percent of the population already left out of the governmental unemployment aid, Romania tops many EU member countries with a real unemployment figure of more than 50% of the population.
This figure must be put in perspective with more than 60% of the population below the poverty line and the full picture of the economic meltdown and social tragedy could be analyzed.
Romania economy is in crisis and no plans for a future development had being adopted.
2017: The financial and banking crisis.
The conclusion of the most important economic experts in Romania was clear: the crisis is not over by far, but has entered in a more difficult phase that will affect financial and banking system and economic fundament`s.
The economic crisis will continue until 2020 at the earliest and a coming back cycle that will last until 2025.
This decade will be, without a doubt, the lost decade of Romania, but if the necessary measures are not rapidly taken to re-establish control on economic decline than we risk that Romania economy will not come back not even in 2025.
The situation is made even worst by the fact that: Romanian leaders are in denial in regard to the social and economic crisis of the country as UN rapporteur Philip Alston stated.
March 12, 2017 - Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, criza economica in Romania, Diplomacy, Economy, Foreign policy, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Mass media, News, ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Romanian Revolution | 10 March 2017, 2017 budget-A budget that will trigger a deeper economic crisis, 2017: The financial and banking crisis, 2018 - ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION, A factor not to be neglected in amplification of the crisis is the governmental incompetence that by increasing the taxes, almost 700.000 Romanians are in financial bankruptcy according to National Bank estimate, and no amount of lies and propaganda can change this fact, and the latest popular revolt of January 2017 was triggered by these politic of economic lies, economical and academic life of Romania, European Parliament, In January 2017 the number of economic actors and private factories registration has gone down by a whopping 33, legislative chaos and a deliberate politics of destroying the middle class investors in the favor of big companies succeeded only to aggravate the economic crisis, managers and personalities of political, no hope!, no jobs, regular economic study conference has united economical experts from Romania, Romania economy is in crisis and no plans for a future development had being adopted, Romania: the most poverty striken country in Europe. No economic growth, Romanian authorities are in denial over the poverty and crisis in the country-Philip Alston, Romanian economic crisis, Romanian economy is in deep crisis and poverty, romania`s economy, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has being reduced with 10% in 2010 and 8% in 2011 to decrease further with margins between 2-3% in 2013 to 2016, The inflation had resurfaced from January 2017 and the experts appreciate that a 20% percent yearly inflation is unavoidable., The Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation hosted a debate on the dire situation of the Romanian economy as revealed in the latest United Nations Expert Philip Alston report, Vox populi 2017: Hunger and poverty had engulfed Romania, was the conclusion of the debate
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE HOSTS 2017 FAVORITE CULTURAL DESTINATION COMPETITION
- MEETING BETWEEN IRICE PRESIDENT-ANTON CARAGEA AND AMBASSADOR OF KOREA-KIM EUN-JOONG
- BARACK OBAMA AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE PUT ETHIOPIA ON WORLD MAP
- 2018 - CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- Brexit: EU demands 'serious UK response' on citizens' rightsThe top EU figure puts rights centre stage as the EU-27 formally approve negotiating guidelines.
- Anti-Trump climate change march draws thousands in USPeople took part in the march to protest Donald Trump's climate policies on his 100th day in office.
- Turkey sacks 4,000 more officials in coup-bid crackdownThe latest purge comes alongside a ban on TV dating shows and the blocking of the website Wikipedia.
- North Korea crisis: North in another 'failed' missile launchDonald Trump says the latest North Korea test shows "disrespect" towards China and its president.
- Brexit: EU demands 'serious UK response' on citizens' rights
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- DOM PERIGNON
- DOMENIILE PANCIU
- Domeniile Panciu Blanc de Blancs
- Domeniile Panciu Cuvée Prestige
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte ANTON CARAGEA-NATIUNILE UNITE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- Targul international de vinuri Goodwine
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- ACTIVITATEA UMANITARA INTERNATIONALA A PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEA APRECIATA IN CADRUL NATIUNILOR UNITE
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE HOSTS 2017 FAVORITE CULTURAL DESTINATION COMPETITION
- BLANC DE BLANCS AND CUVEE PRESTIGE BY DOMENIILE PANCIU UNVEILED ON INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR 2017 ROSTRUM
- LA GOODWINE 2017 DOMENIILE PANCIU LANSEAZA BLANC DE BLANCS SI CUVEE PRESTIGE
- PUFLENE RESORT: THE HEART OF 2017 DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA CAMPAIGN!
- PUFLENE RESORT DEVINE CENTRUL ACTIVITATILOR DE DESCOPERIRE A DELTEI DUNARII IN 2017
- 19th EDITION OF GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR IS OPENING HIS GATES WITH DOMENIILE PANCIU
- EDITIA 19 A TARGULUI DE VINURI GOODWINE SE DESCHIDE CU DOMENIILE PANCIU
- 2018 – CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- 2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- DOMENIILE PANCIU VINEYARD RECEIVES DIPLOMATIC LAURELS AS THE PERFECT ROMANIAN WINES GOODWINE 2017 has presented a perfect occasion for wine lovers to meet the best of what Romanian and European wine industry has to offer. On the second day of the International Wine Fair, the diplomats from Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, representing countries well branded as wine importers, had made a stop over to the diplom […]
- DIPLOMATII DEGUSTA VINURILE SPUMANTE ALE DOMENIILOR PANCIU: CUVEE PRESTIGE SI BLANC DE BLANCSVINURILE ROMÂNEŞTI AU AJUNS LA MATURITATE DEPLINĂ ŞI FIECARE ÎNTÂLNIRE ÎNTRE PRODUCĂTORII ROMÂNI ŞI IMPORTATORII DE VINURI NE CONFIRMĂ ACEST FAPT. CEL MAI RECENT EVENIMENT: GOODWINE A RECONFIRMAT CĂ VINURILE SPUMANTE DIN VRANCEA (DOMENIILE PANCIU) AU ATINS NIVELUL VINURILOR SPUMANTE DIN CHAMPAGNE. VINURILE LINIŞTITE AU DEMONSTRAT ŞI ELE AROMĂ, PERSISTENŢĂ ŞI […]
- LANSAREA OFICIALA A CAMPANIEI: 2017 SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII!Anul 2017 trebuie sa fie anul promovarii Deltei Dunarii, aceasta a fost anuntul de baza al conferintei-expozitie: E TIMPUL SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII! ce a fost deschisa in Bucuresti, in cadrul Muzeului de Geologie. E TIMPUL SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII! anunta Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea marcand astfel parteneriatul cu PUFLENE RESORT-gazda perfecta in Delta! De […]
- 2017 DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA CAMPAIGN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED2017 is the year to promote Danube Delta: this was the main theme of the Exhibition-Conference: TIME TO DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA! a public information event hosted in Bucharest by the Geological Museum. 2017 is THE TIME TO DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA! proclaimed Professor Dr. Anton Carageaa announcing the partnership with PUFLENE RESORT-the Danube Delta perfect host. […]
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC WINE IS OFFERED FOR TASTING AT GOODWINE 2017From 31 March to 2 April 20 2017, International Wine Fair – GOODWINE will open his gates in a new edition. The aficionados of Romanian wines will be rewarded on this occasion, having the opportunity to taste the best of the Romanian wines creations and they can enjoy the wines that conquered the hearts and minds of European and world wine connoisseurs: the […]
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR POATE FI DEGUSTAT LA GOODWINE 2017In perioada 31 martie – 2 aprilie 2017, la Bucuresti, se deschide cea de a 19-a editie a Targului International de Vinuri Goodwine.Iubitorii vinului romanesc de calitate, vor fi recompensati si cu ocazia acestui eveniment, putand degusta cele mai alese creatii ale vinificatorilor romani si se pot delecta cu vinurile ce au cucerit Europa si intreaga lume: vin […]
- UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMA RECOGNISED PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA HUMANITARIAN ADOCACY AND ACTIVITYUnited Nations are celebrating Professor Dr. Anton Caragea achievements in promoting culture and human development as bedrock foundations for achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).United Nations Academic Initiative had awarded the special diploma for Professor Dr. Anton Caragea marking his role in implementation of SDG`s agenda on world level.This ha […]
- DOMENIILE PANCIU VINEYARD RECEIVES DIPLOMATIC LAURELS AS THE PERFECT ROMANIAN WINES
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Blog at WordPress.com.