Kazakh Khanate it is a great creation of the nomadic civilization say`s Kazakhstan Ambassador to Romania- Daulet Batrashev
by Ambassador of Kazakhstan Daulet Batrashev on the Conference dedicated to the celebration of the 550th anniversary of the foundation of
the Kazakh Khanate (Statehood)
Sultans Zhanibek and Kerey-the founding fathers of Kazakh Khanate in Taraz-1465
This is a highly symbolic year for all citizens of my country.
It was exactly 550 years ago, in the center of the Eurasian continent, that our ancestors founded the Kazakh Khanate, a great creation of the nomadic civilization.
It was the starting point in the centuries-long nationhood of our people, which has found its fullest expression in the modern country named Kazakhstan.
As our head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev has written: “Assessing Kazakh history, we must abandon the many stereotypes and instead understand properly what aspects of traditional Kazakh society have ‘imprinted’ themselves into our modern nation.”
It is this centuries-long period of the history of our country that laid the foundation not only of our modern state but also of our multi-vector foreign policy.
The Kazakh Khanate was not, of course, the first chapter in the history of the Kazakh people.
It was heir to the Great Steppe empires – the Turkic Kaganate (of the 6th to 8th centuries) and Eke Mongol Ulus (the Great Empire of Genghis Khan).
However, their origins and development can be traced much further back in time.
The ancient history of the Great Eurasian steppe zone is primarily a history of militant nomadic tribes.
The current territory of Kazakhstan were lands inhabited by Iranian-speaking and Turkic-speaking tribes: the Saka, Kangly, Usuns and Huns.
These ethnic groups had to permanently overcome the twists and turns of war, established diplomatic relations, concluded trade agreements, struck political and military alliances, to extend permanently the territorial framework for the future Kazakh state of today.
Even in the second half of the 5th century BC the man known as the Father of History, the Greek author Herodotus described the vast eastern country of Scythia, which would be also known as “the country of Saka people”.
Ancient Persian sources placed Saka, the population of Great Steppe, to the north of the Amudarya and Syrdarya rivers.
The Saka civilization to the west was in contact with the Ancient Greeks and to the east with the Chinese.
The Silk Road was crossing the heartland of Kazakh Khanate
To the south, the Saka’s nomadic country of Turan bordered Iran, the land of Indo-Aryan people.
It was this era when the Silk Road, the trade artery linking the early civilizations of East and West first began to emerge.
We also saw the rise of the first political entities within the present territory of Kazakhstan.
Some historians cite Zoroastrianism’s sacred book of Avesta to point to a state named Kangkha in the midstream of the Syrdarya River around the 7th and 6th centuries BC.
According to ancient Chinese document, the Book of Han, roughly the same areas were occupied in the 2nd century BC by the State of Kangyui.
A successor to the political traditions of the Saka tribes, covering roughly the lands of modern-day southeastern Kazakhstan and northern Kyrgyzstan, was the State of Usun.
The arrival of the Great Empire of Huns signaled a milestone in the ethnic, cultural and political development of the people of this land.
In the middle of the 6th century, a decisive role in the development of language, culture and the worldview of the tribes inhabiting Kazakhstan was played by the Turk Empire or Turkic Kaganate (referred to in written sources as “Turkic El”), a major power of the Early Middle Age.
The first kagans’ policies were so in tune with the interests of all Turkic tribes that the limits of their authority quickly expanded as far as the Black Sea in the west and the Great Wall of China in the east.
Based on authoritative historical sources, President Nazarbayev has written, “The first Turkic Empire (552-603) was part of the system of political and economic relations between Byzantium, Iran and China.
President Nursultan Nazarbayev has succeeded in putting in the center of the modern Kazakhstan the values of history and tradition
In its heyday, the Turkic Empire stretched from Manchuria to the Gulf of Kerch and from the Yenisei River to the Amu Darya. Therefore Turkic Kagans became the creators of the first Eurasian empire”.
According to both medieval and modern historians, the Turkic states were the direct successors of the Hun Empire.
The Turks, drawing on the achievements of western and eastern nations, created a distinctive culture with its own writing system, the so-called Orkhon-Yenisei runic script.
Being at the crossroads of different religions, such as Tengrism, Christianity, and Buddhism, the Turkic Kaganate also played a huge role in their subsequent development.
Following the collapse of the Turkic Kaganate, a series of new ethno-political unions of Turkic tribes emerged one after another.
In the area of the Irtysh River, the State of Kimaks appeared in the late 8th century.
Its fall was caused by a powerful wave of migration from the east and in the middle of the 9th century began the rise of Kypchaks.
Eventually they occupied much of Eurasia’s Great Steppe, with its borders stretching from the Irtysh to the west as far as the Danube’s mouth, with the entire area labeled in Arabic and Persian sources of the period as Desht-i Kypchak (or the Kypchak Steppe).
In Russian sources, the Kypchaks were called Polovtsy and European ones named them Kumans or Kuns.
During the 12th and 13th centuries in Desht-i Kypchak there was a migration of large masses of the population.
The Kypchak confederation was a set of clans and tribes, brought together by both military and economic factors and from which the cultural and linguistic unity of the people gradually emerged.
The fundamental transformation of political and cultural values, economic and ethnic components of Eurasian political entities came in the 13th century after the unification of the entire nomadic Central Asian peoples under the Mongol Empire or Horde led by Genghis Khan.
This emerged following the Supreme congress of nomadic tribes or QURULTAY – in 1206.
Kazakhstan Ambassador-Daulet Batrashev presents a detailed outline of the importance and significance of 550 years of Kazakhstan history
Renowned early 20th century Russian historian of Central Asia Vasily Bartold highlighted the deep connections between the Turkic Kaganate and Genghis Khan’s Empire.
According to him, the numerically dominant Turkic-speaking tribes gradually assimilated the core group of Mongolian-speaking warriors in central parts of the Eurasian plains to shape new state entities in the Great Steppe.
Another milestone event for the future of the Kazakh Khanate was the partition of the empire of Genghis Khan into several smaller informal states.
Among them, perhaps the largest was the Golden Horde (Altyn Orda) managed by the descendants of his eldest son Juchi.
The Golden Horde was the first centralized state in post-Mongol period that included most of the modern Kazakhstan’s territories.
Initially part of the Mongol Empire, it was under the control of Genghis Khan’s grandson, Batu (1242-1256), who behaved essentially as an independent ruler.
The key principles of nomadic statehood, which were laid in the foundation of the Golden Horde, were relevant for several other political entities, which developed from Genghis Khan’s descendants in the Great Steppe including the White Horde, the Abulkhair Khanate, Moghulistan, and eventually, the Kazakh Khanate.
Unlike in the previous era, each of these had a number of important features as they emerged largely or exclusively on the territory of modern Kazakhstan.
They had similar political structures and far-reaching similarities in their economic and cultural development.
In addition, they had common dynastic origin, sharing the tradition derived from Gengis Khan and his descendants of the exclusive right of authority.
In the broader historical context, the remarkable civilization of the Great Eurasian Steppe in the medieval period left its imprint on the development of many of its neighbors too including Iran, China, India, Byzantium, Russia and the countries of Eastern Europe.
It was on the basis of the nomadic civilization that the Kazakh people’s first formalized state emerged and on which the best traditions and accomplishments of political, economic, social and cultural development of the peoples inhabiting the lands of modern-day Kazakhstan are now based.
The new state’s very name – the Kazakh Khanate – confirmed the emergence of a new and hitherto unknown political entity in the 15th century’s historical arena.
The 16th century Central Asian historian Mirza Mohammed Haydar Dulati reported that the Kazakh Khanate was formed in autumn 1465 in the valleys of rivers Chu and Talas in the modern Zhambyl Region in South and South-Eastern Kazakhstan.
This followed the migration of numerous tribes led by the sultans Kerei and Zhanibek that rebelled against the despotic rule of Abulkhair Khan from the rival dynastic branch of Shaibanids.
With the consolidation of the new state, a centralized system of political authority was established in the Great Steppe.
The fall of the Shaybanid dynasty cleared the path for the establishment of Kazakh Khanate and for three centuries of stability in Central Asia under the kazakh control.
Legislative and executive powers were concentrated in the hands of a supreme ruler – Khan, who also performed the duties of a military commander.
The executive and legislative powers of Khan were regulated by such legislative acts of the Kazakhs as the QASYM KHANNYN QASQA ZHOLY (Kassym Khan’s Trodden Path), ESIM KHANNYN ESKI ZHOLY (Esim Khan’s Old Path), and ZHETI ZHARGY (Seven Laws).
These were official documents that regulated public policy and society’s functioning in general.
In turn, these laws were based on the centuries-old customs and traditions of the people.
These codes shaped the public administration of the Kazakh State and defined the concept of “Steppe Democracy.”
The Kazakh society had the right to openly regulate the complicated issues of domestic and foreign policy by electing judges – BIYS, who represented the people’s interests.
A special role in strengthening the Kazakh Khanate, promoting the idea of unity and spreading its message to the people as a whole was played by spiritual leaders – storytellers – ZHYRAUS and AKYNS, as well as musicians – KUISHI.
Through their works, they raised issues such as the power and responsibility of the KHANS, BIYS, and BATYRS (knights) in securing the independence of the people.
They also drew attention to the importance of foreign policy and international relations, as well as educating the younger generation.
Founded in 1465, the Kazakh Khanate over two and a half centuries evolved. Its economic, political and cultural policies developed and strengthened.
Timely changes helped strengthen the national spirit of the Kazakh people.
In the 16th century, the Kazakh Khanate was already known throughout much of Eurasia.
According to the renowned Russian scholars Vladimir Dahl and Nikolay Baskakov, the ethnic name of “Kazakh” has Turkic origins.
In old Turkic sources the concept of “qazaqlyq” was used as a symbol of freedom and the free way of life.
As Baskakov noted, all interpretations of the word “Kazakh” are related to each other and have common roots, which mean an “independent person”.
He wrote, “the same meaning is associated with the name of Turkic nationality – Kazakhs – and it means a free and independent nomad”.
The early 16th century source known as Zayn ad-Din Vasifi’s “Badai Al-wakai” labelled the lands ruled by Kazakh khans as “Kazakhstan”.
The map drawn in 1562 based on information collected by the English traveller and diplomat Anthony Jenkinson – the envoy in Moscow for the English Queens Mary and later Elizabeth the First named the vast land between “Tashkent” in the south and “Siberia” in the north as “Cassackia”.
The greatest political prominence and territorial expansion of the Kazakh Khanate was under the reigns of Khan Qasym who ruled between 1511 and 1523 and later Khan Khak-Nazar who ruled between 1538 and 1580.
During these periods, the Kazakh khans pursued active, independent domestic and foreign policies.
They ruled the lands between the Caspian Sea to the Altay Mountains, an area quite similar in its shape to the outline of modern Kazakhstan.
Already during this period, foreign policy was determined by a number of important directions, or vectors, which would find their continuation later.
It was during this time, for instance, that early diplomatic relations were established with Russia.
By the 17th century, the process of forming a single nation was generally complete.
As a result, all Turkic and non-Turkic tribes of Central Asia, ruled by the Kazakh Khanate, consolidated into an entity known as Kazakhs.
The Kazakh Khanate’s rulers and their people fought hard to preserve the integrity of their national territory.
It was only through the unity of the Kazakh people that external aggression, civil strife and separatist tendencies of individual rulers could be overcome.
We must not also forget the Steppe diplomacy that successfully operated across the vast lands of Eurasia.
The Kazakh Khanate gradually but confidently emerged as an independent force in international relations.
The Kazakh State rulers carried out their foreign policy by diplomatic activity based on rules drawn up from their practical experiences of negotiations with representative of other states.
Only a nation with genes of peacefulness, good-neighbourliness and tolerance in its blood could have safeguarded such a vast territory through the art of diplomacy.
These have become the principles of a multi-vector policy, balance and pragmatism of contemporary Kazakh diplomacy.
The Kazakh Khanate’s history was, however, cut short by a number of negative factors.
In particular, military forces were depleted as a result of the bloody defensive wars of 17th and 18th centuries against a powerful nomadic Empire of the Jungars and the parallel expansion of a new dominant power in Eurasia – the Russian Empire.
It was the Russian Empire, which eventually incorporated lands of the Kazakh khanate – partly voluntarily, partly conquered by force of European weaponry, in the 130 years between 1731 and 1865.
Then followed a controversial, although not a totally negative, period of development under the rule of Russian Tsars.
In the early 20th century, when Russia faced a wave of revolutionary democratic activism, a fresh impetus for Kazakh statehood came from the activities of a new generation of Kazakh intellectuals.
This resulted in formation of the short-lived government of ALASH ORDA, with Alash being a synonym of the name Kazakh.
The All-Kazakh Congress, held in Orenburg city in 1917, created a territorial and national autonomy “Alash” embracing a number of regions with Kazakh population.
All executive powers were passed to the Temporary National Council of Alash Orda, which consisted of 25 members and was led by the eminent statesman, liberal politician, and true patriot Alikhan Bukeykhanov.
Assessing the significance of those events, President Nursultan Nazarbayev in his book “In the Stream of History” wrote that through the Government of Alash Orda: “The Kazakh nation obtained a real chance to reach its primary objective of recreating a national statehood.
However, the peaceful development of events was interrupted by a new crisis in the Russian society, which led to the establishment of a dictatorship of the Bolshevik party”.
Nevertheless, these new socio-political realities led to Kazakhstan having a chance to recapture some form of nationhood.
Milestone events in this process were the creation of the Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Republic in 1920 and of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic in 1936.
However, the truth is that autonomous Kazakh statehood existed only formally.
In reality, there was limited sovereignty and a significant dependence of its authorities first on the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic and later on the Soviet Union’s leadership.
This all changed with the independence that Kazakhstan gained in 1991, which saw a new stage of Kazakh statehood.
This heralded dynamic political, economic, social and cultural development.
People throughout the world are now aware of our nation’s achievements during this period.
They include the move of our nation’s capital, hosting the OSCE Summit in Astana and the Congresses of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, the triumph of our Olympic team in London 2012, and winning the right to host the EXPO 2017 in Astana.
In his 2012 State-of-the Nation Address, President Nazarbayev set out our country’s development strategy until 2050 to build on all we have achieved.
That is why the 550th anniversary of the first national state of the Kazakhs is so important to our country and people.
In September, with the participation of our President and many foreign visitors, there was a celebration of this significant historical milestone.
It will coincide with a major international conference, which will bring together scholars from around the world who study issues related to the history of the Kazakh khanate.
In October, the ancient city of Taraz in the south of our country will host further celebrations.
Taraz-the capital city of Kazakh Khanate and the place of the 1465 proclamation of the first Kazakh state by Sultans Zhanibek and Kerey (reconstruction)
Taraz is the capital of the region where the actual events of the formation of the Kazakh khanate took place.
There, on October 8, Kazakhstan will hold a big celebration under the open sky to recreate the atmosphere of those historic events that happened on this land 550 years ago.
Your Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen,
Thank you for listening to my attempt to explain the importance of the celebration of the 550th anniversary of the Kazakh khanate for our nation.
I believe this will help improve understanding of the history and identity of the people of Kazakhstan.
Let me end what has been a lengthier statement than usual.
Thank you for your attention. I would be delighted to answer any questions and to hear your opinions and comments on what I have said.
October 13, 2015 - Posted by centrulspri | Astana, Blackseanews Agency, Daulet Batrashev, Diplomacy, Eastern Europe, Economy, Foreign policy, History, Informations, International Relation, Kazakhstan, Leaders, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Politics, President Nursultan Nazarbaev, President Nursultan Nazarbayev, Religion | 16th century, All-Kazakh Congress, Ambassador of Kazakhstan Daulet Batrashev on the Conference dedicated to the celebration of the 550th anniversary of the foundation of the Kazakh Khanate (Statehood), and winning the right to host the EXPO 2017 in Astana, authoritative historical sources, “The first Turkic Empire (552-603) was part of the system of political and economic relations between Byzantium, Byzantium, Central Asian historian Mirza Mohammed Haydar Dulati, China, created a territorial and national autonomy “Alash” embracing a number of regions with Kazakh population, current territory of Kazakhstan were lands inhabited by Iranian-speaking and Turkic-speaking tribes: the Saka, Eke Mongol Ulus (the Great Empire of Genghis Khan), English traveller and diplomat Anthony Jenkinson, Great Steppe empires – the Turkic Kaganate (of the 6th to 8th centuries), head of the state, held in Orenburg city in 1917, hosting the OSCE Summit in Astana and the Congresses of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, in the 130 years between 1731 and 1865, India, Iran, Iran and China, Kangly, Kazakh Khanate it is a great creation of the nomadic civilization say`s Kazakhstan Ambassador to Romania- Daulet Batrashev, Kazakh Khanate was not, Kazakh people’s first formalized state emerged, Kypchak confederation was a set of clans and tribes, move of our nation’s capital, Nursultan Nazarbayev, of course, partly conquered by force of European weaponry, population of Great Steppe, President Nazarbayev has written, President Nursultan Nazarbayev in his book “In the Stream of History”, Russia and the countries of Eastern Europe, Russian Empire, Saka’s nomadic country of Turan bordered Iran, Sultans Zhanibek and Kerey-the founding fathers of Kazakh Khanate in Taraz-1465, The fall of the Shaybanid dynasty cleared the path for the establishment of Kazakh Khanate and for three centuries of stability in Central Asia under the kazakh control, the first chapter in the history of the Kazakh people, the Kazakh Khanate was already known throughout much of Eurasia, the land of Indo-Aryan people, The Silk Road was crossing the heartland of Kazakh Khanate, the triumph of our Olympic team in London 2012, the Turkic Empire stretched from Manchuria to the Gulf of Kerch and from the Yenisei River to the Amu Darya, to the north of the Amudarya and Syrdarya rivers, Usuns and Huns, vast eastern country of Scythia, vast land between “Tashkent” in the south and “Siberia” in the north as “Cassackia”, which eventually incorporated lands of the Kazakh khanate - partly voluntarily, which would be also known as “the country of Saka people”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- Trump administration widens net for immigrant deportationThe memos take a much tougher approach towards enforcing existing US immigration measures.
- Milo Yiannopoulos quits Breitbart NewsFirebrand editor admits "poor choice of words" in paedophilia controversy.
- Israeli soldier gets 18 months for killing wounded Palestinian attackerVictim's father calls sentence a "joke" in a case which split opinion in Israel on the use of force.
- Dutch MPs vote to approve cannabis cultivation for first timeThe purchase of small amounts of cannabis is already tolerated, but cultivation has been illegal.
- Trump administration widens net for immigrant deportation
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURSM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- PARLAMENTELE DIN INTREAGA LUME UNITE PENTRU OBIECTIVELE DE DEZVOLTARE DURABILA ONU
- ROMANIA GAZDUIESTE MANIFESTARILE PENTRU ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2016
- ROMANIA HOSTS WORLD TOURISM DAY CELEBRATIONS FOR 2016
- CRAMA NATURA/CASA PANCIU ANUNTA UN 2016 CU VINURI EXCEPTIONALE
- ANA ARE…ULEIURI DE STRUGURI, CAISE SI CATINA PRESATE LA RECE
- SENATORUL IONEL AGRIGOROAEI RECONFIRMAT CA LIDER AL ACTIVITATII PARLAMENTARE
- 2016 SUMMER DIPLOMATIC TRIP TO DANUBE DELTA AND PUFLENE COMPLEX
- EXCURSIA DE VARA A CORPULUI DIPLOMATIC IN DELTA DUNARII SI LA COMPLEXUL PUFLENE
- DISCOVER THE BEAUTIES OF DANUBE DELTA ! DISCOVER PUFLENE RESORT. THE HEART OF DANUBE DELTA!
- INIMA DELTEI DUNARII BATE LA PUFLENE RESORT-HOTELUL ETALON AL DELTEI
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA PROCLAIMED NEW GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR TOURISM
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADUROCaracas, 08 decembrie 2016 (Correo del Orinoco/AVN).-Pe 8 decembrie s-au împlinit patru ani de la ultimul mesaj pe care Comandantul Revoluției Bolivariene, Hugo Chavez, l-a transmis țării și a trasat calea ce trebuie urmată.Un discurs dureros pentru mulți revoluționari din Venezuela și din orice colț al lumii, care au fost alături și au suferit pentru boala […]
- VENEZUELA REMAINS LOYAL TO COMANDANTE CHAVEZ, DECLARES PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADUROOn 8 December 2016, in the General Headquarter from the Mountain-“El Cuartel”, Venezuelans marked the four-year anniversary of former president Hugo Chavez’s last speech, with current head of state President Nicolas Maduro calling for national unity.“We must keep alive the flame of our comandante Hugo Chavez,” Maduro told supporters of Bolivarian revolution […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA VISITED THE ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR (NOVEMBER 2016)On 18 November 2016 the official visit, marking the opening of Autumn 2016-Romania Tourism Fair at the ROMEXPO Hall, in Bucharest, has taken place.Bread and Salt: Traditional welcome for H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and Academician Mircea Constantinescu opening th […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE PROF.DR. ANTON CARAGEA VIZITEAZA TARGUL DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI (NOIEMBRIE 2016)In data de 18 noiembrie 2016, avut loc vizita oficiala de inaugurare a editiei de toamna a Targului de Turism al Romaniei in cadrul complexului Romexpo. Presedintele Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica al Romaniei –E.S. Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea si Academician Prof.Dr. Mircea Constantinescu primiti cu paine si sare la Targul de Turism […]
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI CONDUCE LISTA DE PARLAMENTARI AI PARTIDULUI ROMANIA UNITA IN VRANCEA Listele electorale ale anului 2016 au dezamagit in multe colturi din tara.De unde, inainte de alegerile parlamentare, partidele se laudau cu candidati curati, personalitati si actori politici cu greutate si rezultate, in final listele au fost, aproape pretutindeni, doar o noua dezamagire.Ilustrii necunoscuti si oameni adunati de pe unde vrei si mai ales nu v […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA OPENS THE NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EXHIBITIONOn 29 October 2016 at the ROMEXPO Hall in Bucharest, the opening ceremony of Food and Agriculture Exhibition has taken place. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FNS, EDA and Romanian Parliament members lead by Senator Ionel Agrigoroaei are starting their tour with a visit to HOUSE OF PANCIU (Casa Panciu)official diplomatic partner. The exhibition had taken pl […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE DR. ANTON CARAGEA INAUGUREAZA SALONUL NATIONAL AL AGRICULTURIIIn data de 29 octombrie 2016, avut loc inaugurarea Salonului de Produse Agricole si Vinuri al Romaniei la sediul ROMEXPO din Bucuresti.Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FINS, EDA impreuna cu Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei si membrii ai Parlamentului Romaniei fac un popas la CASA PANCIU-partenerul diplomatic oficial. Evenimentul a avut loc sub Inaltul Patronaj al […]
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADURO
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Blog at WordPress.com.