The Seoul Summit had just concluded, but his reverberation will be long standing. Everybody is agreeing that we are witnessing just the beginning of an international custom on managing nuclear weapons and nuclear security. Seoul Summit, if it was not exceedingly rich on international regulation, had offered instead a successful model of nuclear security management, of relinquishing the illusory security offered by nuclear weapons in exchange for a world commitment to his security: Kazakhstan.
The world leaders have showered praises on the Central Asian country and his leader-Nursultan Nazarbaev ,top of the list being United States President, Barack Obama, who described Kazakhstan as a model for the world and express his support for the country`s bid to host the International Nuclear Fuel Bank .
In this moment, when we are confronted with an insufficient legal framework on nuclear security, the need for a successful example to be offered as a way out for the countries that had pursued or are pursuing a program for nuclear military development it is clearly marked.
Kazakhstan is, undoubtedly, the success story of nuclear disarmament : dismantling an impressive nuclear arsenal inherited from Soviet Union ,with more than 1.000 warheads, prohibiting nuclear experiments on Semipalatinsk polygon and in exchange obtaining security guarantees and international recognition of his borders .
In today world Kazakhstan and the architect of this enlighten policy: President Nursultan Nazarbavev had a long track record of achievements.
Among others unremitting exertion for the nuclear disarmament Kazakhstan joined the “Group of Eight” (G-8) Global Partnership against the spread of weapons of mass destruction and ratified the 2005 Amendment to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material (CPPNM) to bring it into force by 2014 and successfully hosted the Conference of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism” .
If to this list we add the impressive achievements of Kazakhstan Presidency to Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the hosting of the first high level OSCE Summit in Astana in 2010 and the lavish and profound transforming Chairmanship to Organization of Islamic Conference we have the complete picture of a country determined to leave his mark on international arena.
Kazakhstan had not fall asleep on the laurels already won and President Nursultan Nazarbaev already used his country high standing to promote a regulation package destined to offer the possibility of further development of use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes such as: the adoption of legally binding nuclear safety standards, the establishment of mechanisms for rapid response in case of emergency at nuclear facilities, and the granting to all states of an equal access to peaceful nuclear technology and supplies of low enriched uranium (LEU), including through an International Nuclear Fuel Bank.
The mounting support of the world leaders to Kazakh President vision of a nuclear weapons free world had offered a new chance for Seoul Summit. The value of this vision is reflected in President Nursultan Nazarbaev own words: Based on the experience of my country, that voluntarily renounced the world’s fourth nuclear arsenal, I can say that the real security guarantees are provided by sustainable economic and social development,”
If the world will support Kazakhstan in sharing this lesson, than the mankind could have a chance for a better future.
Professor Dr. Anton Caragea MA, FINS, EDA
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Cold War, Coreea, Diplomacy, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, G20 Summit, History, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakstan, Korea, Leaders, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Politics, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Russia, Russian Affairs, Tourism, Travel, United States, Universities | a successful model of nuclear security management, adoption of legally binding nuclear safety standards, and the granting to all states of an equal access to peaceful nuclear technology and supplies of low enriched uranium, Barack Obama, Conference of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism, Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material, Group of Eight” (G-8) Global Partnership against the spread of weapons of mass destruction, impressive nuclear arsenal, International Nuclear Fuel Bank, managing nuclear weapons and nuclear security, of relinquishing the illusory security offered by nuclear weapons, prohibiting nuclear experiments on Semipalatinsk polygon, SEOUL NUCLEAR SECURITY SUMMIT - A ROMANIAN VIEW by PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA, success story of nuclear disarmament, the establishment of mechanisms for rapid response in case of emergency at nuclear facilities, top of the list being United States President, who described Kazakhstan as a model for the world, world leaders have showered praises on the Central Asian country and his leader-Nursultan Nazarbaev | 1 Comment
BUCURESTIUL DA O DIMENSIUNE STRATEGICA RELATIEI CU KAZAHSTANUL- SUBLINIAZA TALGAT KALIYEV- INSARCINATUL CU AFACERI AL KAZAHSTANULUI IN ROMANIA
1. Care sunt primele impresii ale Excelentei Voastre dupa preluarea mandatului de Insarcinat cu Afaceri al Kazahstanului in tara noastra ?
Prima mea impresie a fost coplesitoare.
Tara dumneavoastra are o indelungata si interesanta istorie cu care incerc sa ma familiarizez acum.
In fond sarcina mea este ca si romanii sa cunoasca bine Kazahstanul. Cooperarea intre tarile noastre are dimensiuni mutiple : economice, politice si umane, iar prioritatea mea este sa ridic schimburile umane la inaltimea celor politice si economice. Nu vom neglija dezvoltarea colaborarii politice si economice, dar vom utiliza acest capital pentru a aduce mai multa energie in alte sfere ale colaborarii. Informatiile generale despre Kazahstan, in Romania, sunt limitate la resursele de petrol si gaze ale tarii mele, desi sunt multe alte lucruri uimitoare de descoperit. As vrea ca romanii sa descopere cat mai multe despre cultura, muzica , traditiile si bogata istorie a Kazahstanului.
Sper foarte mult sa reusesc in acest domeniu.
Insarcinatul cu Afaceri al Kazahstanului- Talgat Kaliyev si Profesor dr. Anton Caragea-Director IRICE
2. Care este stadiul relatiei bilaterale : Romania-Kazahstan ?
Astazi intre Romania si Kazahstan nu exista niciun dezacord politic. Putem nota dialogul politic dinamic, dezvoltarea schimburilor bilaterale si a comunicarii inter-umane si coordonarea intre cele doua tari in cadrul Natiunilor Unite, OSCE si a altor organisme internationale.
Aceste succese si imbunatatirea comunicarii intre cele doua tari pot fi dovedite cu nenumarate exemple : sprijinul oferit de Kazahstan, Romaniei, pentru preluarea presedintiei OSCE in 2001 , alegerea ca membru ne-permanent in Consiliul de Securitate al Natiunilor Unite in 2003 , suportul oferit de Romania, Presedintiei Kazahstanului la OSCE ( Organizatia pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa) etc.
Intensificarea dialogului bilateral ofera posibilitatea imbunatatirii cooperarii in probleme precum : stabilitatea regionala, cooperarea economica, cresterea volumului schimburilor etc.
In aceasta directie, Kazahstanul si Romania intentioneaza sa dezvolte aspecte non-militare ale securitatii precum : prevenirea amenintarilor la adresa pacii, lupta contra extremismului, a terorismului, crimei organizate, traficului uman si traficul de droguri.
Bucurestiul da o dimensiune strategica relatiei cu Kazahstanul.
Presedintele Traian Basescu vorbeste in fiecare an despre aceasta la intalnirile cu Corpul Diplomatic. Seful statului roman a subliniat in 2009 importanta diversificarii surselor de energie ale Uniunii Europene ,prin noi proiecte energetice precum cele cu Kazahstanul si Azerbaijanul.
Elementele de baza ale relatiei economice Kazahstan-Romania sunt : energia, metalurgia, transportul, logistica, industria usoara, industria constructoare de masini etc.
In iulie 2009 Compania NC KazMunaiGaz , filiala Casa Comerciala KazMunaiGaz au aprobat cumpararea restului de 25% din pachetul de actiuni al RomPetrol Group NV ( transformat in Rompetrol). Din acest moment NC KazMunaiGaz devine proprietarul cu 100% al Rompetrol, avand o zona de desfacere de 900 de benzinarii in 8 state europene ( Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ucraina, Franta Spania ). Investitia totala a NC KazMunaiGaz in Rompetrol depaseste 3 miliarde de dolari.
Astfel Republica Kazahstan este unul din cei mai mari investitori straini in Romania. Continuarea investitiilor in Romania este planificata. Trebuie sa mentionam ca aceasta investitie este cea mai mare investitie a Kazahstanului pe teritoriul Uniunii Europene.
In relatia bilaterala, extrem de importanta este dimensiunea umana si culturala. In Kazahstan actioneaza societati culturale romanesti precum: Stefan cel Mare la Almaty, Dacia in Karaganda si Societatea Bucovina din Pavlodar. Principalul obiectiv al acestor asociatii este prezervarea limbii romane si a culturii romanesti. In aceste structuri au loc cursuri de limba romana si variate actiuni culturale.
3. Cum prezentati pentru cititorii nostrii Kazahstanul de azi ?
In Kazahstan intelegem foarte bine necesitatea de a oferi noi oportunitati. In urma cu 20 de ani, cand tara noastra devenea independenta, toata lumea credea ca suntem doar o alta fosta republica sovietica.
Astazi situatia este complet diferita. Poporul kazah a muncit unit si din greu pentru a avea o natiune stabila, multiculturala, cu o puternica economie si sa aiba un nivel de trai in rapida crestere si servicii publice in permanenta imbunatatire. Kazahstanul devine tot mai mult o punte intre Est si Vest. Societatea civila creste si progresam constant in directia reformelor democratice.
Focusul pe dezvoltarea economica si cresterea prosperitatii pentru toti cetatenii este justificat si usor de explicat. Fara dezvoltare economica, stabilitatea si reformele democratice ar putea esua.
Dupa statisticile Bancii Mondiale Kazahstanul este o tara mediu dezvoltata. Construind o clasa de mijloc cu venituri in crestere, le-am oferit cetatenilor implicarea in propria societate. Trebuie sa intarim institutiile democratice, politice si sociale si sa le dam un cuvant mai greu in viitor. Responsabilizarea si drepturile individului merg mana in mana cu sucesul economic.
4. Astana-capitala Kazahstanului si-a depus candidatura pentru EXPO 2017 si se pare ca va castiga competitia, ce va face sa fiti competitorul favorit al intregii lumi ?
Din antichitate Drumul Matasii a conectat, prin teritoriul Kazahstanului, popoarele intregii lumi.
In ultimii 20 de ani dezvoltarea comertului si a relatiilor culturale dintre Europa si Asia au atins un nivel semnificativ si Astana si Kazahstanul sunt localizate in inima acestei noi interactiuni economice si culturale.
Astazi Astana inseamna pentru intreaga lume un simbol al unificarii si integrarii, al interactiunii intre pietele europene, central asiatice, ale Federatiei Ruse, Chinei si Asiei de Sud-Est.
Viitorul Energiei este tema expozitiei propusa de Astana si reflecta filosofia tarii noastre ce crede ca energia este o parte importanta a cresterii viitoare si ca tehnologiile verzi si curate-sunt o parte cruciala a agendei internationale.
Pentru a explica ratiunile alegerii acestei teme trebuie sa mentionez ca tara mea, Kazahstanul este bogata in resurse naturale : este intre primele 10 tari in lume ca rezerve de petrol, gaze, carbune si foarte important, de uraniu.
Punctul de vedere al Kazahstanului este ca energia viitorului trebuie sa fie hranita de soare, vant si hidroenergie si gaze. Acestea spre deosebire de energia minerala nu epuizeaza resursele pamantului si nu provoaca daune mediului. De aceea spun ca : alegand Kazahstanul, alegeti nu doar multiculturalismul, si diversitatea limbilor si etniilor, dar si diversificarea surselor de energie , necesare dezvoltarii durabile in viitor.
Mai vreau sa mentionez ca ar fi prima expozitie internationala ce ar avea loc intr-o capitala din Asia Centrala. Deja Astana a mai gazduit evenimente internationale importante precum : Summit-ul Organizatiei pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa si in 2011, Jocurile de Iarna ale Asiei, unde se apreciaza ca peste 30.000 de oameni au participat la ceremonia de deschidere.
Arhitectura futuristica a Astanei , populatia dinamica si tanara, toate sprijina ideea gazduirii expozitiei ca si dorinta de construi facilitati de cel mai inalt nivel pentru Expozitia din 2017. Acestea sunt argumente suplimentare in favoarea aplicatiei Kazahstanului pentru a gazdui aceasta Expozitie.
O zona de 270 de acri in sud-estul Astanei a fost desemnata ca zona a Expozitiei si la finele lui 2016 o linie de cale ferata de 26 de mile va lega aeroportul international de zona expozitiei si toate zonele culturale si rezidentiale ale orasului.
Va asteptam in Astana !
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Diplomatie, Economia Romaniei, Educatie, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakstan, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Politica externa a Romaniei, Relatii Internationale, Turism, Universitati | a terorismului, ale Federatiei Ruse, alegerea ca membru ne-permanent in Consiliul de Securitate al Natiunilor Unite in 2003, Anton Caragea, Casa Comerciala KazMunaiGaz, central asiatice, Chinei si Asiei de Sud-Est, Compania NC KazMunaiGaz, cooperarea economica, cresterea volumului schimburilor, crimei organizate, Dacia in Karaganda si Societatea Bucovina din Pavlodar, Elementele de baza ale relatiei economice Kazahstan-Romania, energia, energia viitorului trebuie sa fie hranita de soare, industria constructoare de masini, industria usoara, Kazahstan, logistica, lupta contra extremismului, metalurgia, Organizatia pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa, pentru preluarea presedintiei OSCE in 2001, pietele europene, Presedintiei Kazahstanului la OSCE, prevenirea amenintarilor la adresa pacii, Romaniei, societati culturale romanesti precum: Stefan cel Mare la Almaty, sprijinul oferit de Kazahstan, stabilitatea regionala, suportul oferit de Romania, traficului uman si traficul de droguri, transportul, Travel, vant si hidroenergie si gaze | Leave a comment
BUCHAREST ATTACHES STRATEGIC SIGNIFICANCE TO RELATIONS WITH KAZAKHSTAN, DECLARES H.E. TALGAT KALIYEV – KAZAKHSTAN CHARGE D`AFFAIRS TO ROMANIA
1.What are Your Excellency first impressions after taking office as Kazakhstan Charge d`Affairs in Romania ?
My first impression was indeed overwhelming. The country has such a long marvelous history, which I’m getting to know more closely now, since I am here. As my job requires, it would be expected from me to make sure that the Romanian would get to know Kazakhstan as well. Cooperation between two countries has several dimensions – economic, political and human – and my task is to attempt to elevate human aspects to the same level as the political and economic one. This does not mean neglecting political and commercial relationships, we will rather use political and economic cooperation as a vehicle to bring more energy to other spheres. The general knowledge of Kazakhstan in Romania is mostly limited to oil and gas resources, while there are yet so many astonishing things to discover. I would like the Romanian`s to find out more about Kazakh culture, music, traditions and its rich history. And I very much hope that I will succeed in this task.
2. How is Your Excellency assessing the Kazakhstan-Romania bilateral relation ?
For today between Kazakhstan and Romania there are no political disagreements. It is necessary to note, sequence of atomization of political dialogue, dynamical development of bilateral trade and economic and cultural-human communications, and also coordination of efforts of two countries within the limits of the United Nations, OSCE and other international organizations.
This successful development and strengthening of two-way communications between the countries could be testified by numerous examples such as: support of the demand of Romania by Kazakhstan on Presidency in 2001 in OSCE, on elections of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council in 2003, support by Romania of Presidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE in 2010, etc.
The given intensification of relations between our countries can promote adjustment of bilateral political dialogue on problems of safety and stable regional development, and also increase in volumes of trade and economic cooperation. In this plan, both Kazakhstan and Romania intend to develop non-military aspects of security, aimed at counteraction to new threats to peace, struggle against extremism, terrorism, illegal circulation of narcotics, the organized crime, human trafficking .
Bucharest attaches strategic significance to relations with Kazakhstan. President T. Basescu speaks about it every year, during his meetings with diplomatic corp. The Head of Romanian State has underlined in 2009 the importance of diversification of various international projects directed on energy to the European Union and necessity of strengthening relations with Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
The basic directions of the Kazakhstan-Romanian trade and economic cooperation are: energy , mechanical engineering, metallurgy, transport and logistics, and also light industry.
In July, 2009 joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” branch – “The Trading House of KazMunaiGaz” signs the agreement on acquisition of the additional (remained) 25% of a package of the action “RomPetrol Group NV” (further – Rompetrol). Thereby, joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” becomes 100% the owner of company Rompetrol, having marketing network from 900 gas stations in 8 countries of Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ukraine, France, Spain).Total joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” investments into Rompetrol have made an order more than 3 billion. USD.
Thus, the Republic of Kazakhstan is one of large foreign investors in Romania. Continuation of realization of investment projects in Romania is thus planned. It is necessary to notice that this purchase is the first largest investment project of Kazakhstan in territory of the European Union.
In bilateral relations one of the important points of cooperation is the cultural-human sphere. In Kazakhstan are operating the following Romanian cultural societies : “Stefan the Great” in a city of Almaty, “Dacia” in Karaganda and “Bukovina” in Pavlodar. The main objective of societies is preservation and revival of the Romanian language, and also culture. Within the limits of these structures, courses of the Romanian language are conducted, these various actions bringing a considerable contribution to development of bilateral cultural-human relations.
3. How do you present for our readers the today realities of Kazakhstan ?
In Kazakhstan, we know about the challenge of providing opportunities. Twenty years ago, when our country began its journey as an independent nation, most outside our borders dismissed us as a remote former Soviet republic. Our economy lay in ruins, and we had little capacity to provide basic services.
The situation today is very different. The Kazakh people’s hard work and unity have led to a stable, multicultural nation, with a strong economy and rapidly improving living standards and public services. Increasingly, Kazakhstan is becoming an important bridge between East and West. Civil society is growing, and we are progressing steadily on the path of democratic reform.
Our focus on economic strength and increased prosperity for our citizens is well justified and easily explained. Without such strength, as we have seen repeatedly around the world, stability is put at risk and democratic reform can falter .
According to the World Bank, Kazakhstan is an upper-middle-income country. By creating a strong middle class and raising incomes, we have given our citizens a powerful stake in their society. We need to strengthen democratic social and political institutions and processes to give them a bigger say over their future. Accountability and an increased focus on individual rights will go hand in hand with economic success.
4. Today is seemed that Astana –candidate city for hosting EXPO-2017 is on the winning track. How does Your Excellency explains this world accepted choice for Astana ?
From ancient times due to the trade relations of the Great Silk Road, the Kazakh land connected people around the world. In the past 20 years the development of trade and cultural relations between Europe and Asia reached a significant level, and Kazakhstan and Astana are located in the heart of this truly new economic and cultural interaction.
Today Astana, for the entire world community, has become a unifying symbol of integration and interaction between the markets of Europe, Central Asia, Russian Federation, China and South-East Asia.
“Energy Future” – the theme of the exhibition, proposed by Astana, reflects the philosophy of the country, which sees the energy as a component of future growth, and the new “green” and clean technologies – as a vital part of it and the crucial issue of the international agenda.
Explaining the reasons for choosing this theme, I want to say that “Kazakhstan is rich in natural resources; it is among the top ten countries of the world in reserves of oil and gas, coal and, more importantly, the reserves of uranium.
According to Kazakhstan, the energy of future should be fed by the sun, wind, and compressed natural gas, hydroelectricity, which, in contrast to the energy of mineral origin, do not deplete natural resources of the Earth and do not cause damage to environment. Therefore, I say, choosing Kazakhstan, “you choose not only multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic diversity, but also diversity of energy sources for future sustainable development.”
By the way, an international exhibition has never been held in a Central Asian capital. But, Astana has already hosted major world events, including the summit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and the 2011 Asian Winter Games,” at which an estimated 30,000 people attended the opening ceremony.
The futuristic architecture of Astana, its dynamic and young population, strongly supports the idea of hosting the exhibition, as well as the possibility of building a world-class facilities for Expo 2017 – and all these are additional arguments in favor of Kazakhstan’s application.
A 279-acre area in southeast Astana has been designated for the Expo site. By the end of 2016, a 26-mile-long light rail system will be operating, connecting the international airport and the Expo site, and all the city’s cultural spots and residential districts.
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Diplomacy, Economy, Foreign policy, History, Informations, International Relation, Leaders, Mass media, News, Politics | "Energy Future" - the theme of the exhibition, a human traffic, According to Kazakhstan, and also light industry, and compressed natural gas, and the new "green" and clean technologies, “Dacia” in Karaganda and “Bukovina” in Pavlodar, BUCHAREST ATTACHES STRATEGIC SIGNIFICANCE TO RELATIONS WITH KAZAKHSTAN, dynamical development of bilateral trade and economic and cultural-human communications, energy, hydroelectricity, illegal circulation of narcotics, joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz, mechanical engineering, metallurgy, NC “KazMunaiGaz, on elections of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council in 2003, political dialogue, Presidency in 2001 in OSCE, proposed by Astana, reflects the philosophy of the country, Romanian cultural societies : “Stefan the Great” in a city of Almaty, struggle against extremism, support by Romania of Presidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE in 2010, TALGAT KALIYEV - KAZAKHSTAN CHARGE D`AFFAIRS TO ROMANIA, terrorism, the energy of future should be fed by the sun, the organized crime, The Trading House of KazMunaiGaz, threats to peace, transport and logistics, which sees the energy as a component of future growth, wind | Leave a comment
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- BARACK OBAMA AND EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE PUT ETHIOPIA ON WORLD MAP
- MEETING BETWEEN IRICE PRESIDENT-ANTON CARAGEA AND AMBASSADOR OF KOREA-KIM EUN-JOONG
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE HOSTS 2017 FAVORITE CULTURAL DESTINATION COMPETITION
- Donald Trump: N Korea's Kim Jong-un a 'smart cookie'The US president says he has "no idea" if the North Korean leader is sane, amid escalating tensions.
- Dozens of Yazidis enslaved by IS in Iraq now freeThe 36 men, women and children were held by IS in Iraq for nearly three years.
- Ueli Steck: Everest preparation claims 'Swiss Machine' climber"Swiss Machine" Ueli Steck dies in an accident while acclimatising for an attempt on a new route.
- Swiss 'spy' arrested in FrankfurtThe man is suspected of spying on German tax investigators who have bought CDs from Swiss banks.
- Donald Trump: N Korea's Kim Jong-un a 'smart cookie'
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- DOM PERIGNON
- DOMENIILE PANCIU
- Domeniile Panciu Blanc de Blancs
- Domeniile Panciu Cuvée Prestige
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte ANTON CARAGEA-NATIUNILE UNITE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- Targul international de vinuri Goodwine
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN ACTIONS GETS UNITED NATION ACCOLADE
- ACTIVITATEA UMANITARA INTERNATIONALA A PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEA APRECIATA IN CADRUL NATIUNILOR UNITE
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE HOSTS 2017 FAVORITE CULTURAL DESTINATION COMPETITION
- BLANC DE BLANCS AND CUVEE PRESTIGE BY DOMENIILE PANCIU UNVEILED ON INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR 2017 ROSTRUM
- LA GOODWINE 2017 DOMENIILE PANCIU LANSEAZA BLANC DE BLANCS SI CUVEE PRESTIGE
- PUFLENE RESORT: THE HEART OF 2017 DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA CAMPAIGN!
- PUFLENE RESORT DEVINE CENTRUL ACTIVITATILOR DE DESCOPERIRE A DELTEI DUNARII IN 2017
- 19th EDITION OF GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR IS OPENING HIS GATES WITH DOMENIILE PANCIU
- EDITIA 19 A TARGULUI DE VINURI GOODWINE SE DESCHIDE CU DOMENIILE PANCIU
- 2018 – CRIZA ECONOMICA SI FINANCIARA DIN ROMANIA SE ACUTIZEAZA. DOUA MILIOANE DE ROMANI VOR EMIGRA IN URMATOAREA PERIOADA
- 2018 – ROMANIAN IN FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEPRESSION. TWO MILLION ROMANIAN`S WILL CHOSE EXPATRIATION.
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- DOMENIILE PANCIU VINEYARD RECEIVES DIPLOMATIC LAURELS AS THE PERFECT ROMANIAN WINES GOODWINE 2017 has presented a perfect occasion for wine lovers to meet the best of what Romanian and European wine industry has to offer. On the second day of the International Wine Fair, the diplomats from Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, representing countries well branded as wine importers, had made a stop over to the diplom […]
- DIPLOMATII DEGUSTA VINURILE SPUMANTE ALE DOMENIILOR PANCIU: CUVEE PRESTIGE SI BLANC DE BLANCSVINURILE ROMÂNEŞTI AU AJUNS LA MATURITATE DEPLINĂ ŞI FIECARE ÎNTÂLNIRE ÎNTRE PRODUCĂTORII ROMÂNI ŞI IMPORTATORII DE VINURI NE CONFIRMĂ ACEST FAPT. CEL MAI RECENT EVENIMENT: GOODWINE A RECONFIRMAT CĂ VINURILE SPUMANTE DIN VRANCEA (DOMENIILE PANCIU) AU ATINS NIVELUL VINURILOR SPUMANTE DIN CHAMPAGNE. VINURILE LINIŞTITE AU DEMONSTRAT ŞI ELE AROMĂ, PERSISTENŢĂ ŞI […]
- LANSAREA OFICIALA A CAMPANIEI: 2017 SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII!Anul 2017 trebuie sa fie anul promovarii Deltei Dunarii, aceasta a fost anuntul de baza al conferintei-expozitie: E TIMPUL SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII! ce a fost deschisa in Bucuresti, in cadrul Muzeului de Geologie. E TIMPUL SA DESCOPERIM DELTA DUNARII! anunta Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea marcand astfel parteneriatul cu PUFLENE RESORT-gazda perfecta in Delta! De […]
- 2017 DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA CAMPAIGN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED2017 is the year to promote Danube Delta: this was the main theme of the Exhibition-Conference: TIME TO DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA! a public information event hosted in Bucharest by the Geological Museum. 2017 is THE TIME TO DISCOVER DANUBE DELTA! proclaimed Professor Dr. Anton Carageaa announcing the partnership with PUFLENE RESORT-the Danube Delta perfect host. […]
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC WINE IS OFFERED FOR TASTING AT GOODWINE 2017From 31 March to 2 April 20 2017, International Wine Fair – GOODWINE will open his gates in a new edition. The aficionados of Romanian wines will be rewarded on this occasion, having the opportunity to taste the best of the Romanian wines creations and they can enjoy the wines that conquered the hearts and minds of European and world wine connoisseurs: the […]
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR POATE FI DEGUSTAT LA GOODWINE 2017In perioada 31 martie – 2 aprilie 2017, la Bucuresti, se deschide cea de a 19-a editie a Targului International de Vinuri Goodwine.Iubitorii vinului romanesc de calitate, vor fi recompensati si cu ocazia acestui eveniment, putand degusta cele mai alese creatii ale vinificatorilor romani si se pot delecta cu vinurile ce au cucerit Europa si intreaga lume: vin […]
- UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMA RECOGNISED PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA HUMANITARIAN ADOCACY AND ACTIVITYUnited Nations are celebrating Professor Dr. Anton Caragea achievements in promoting culture and human development as bedrock foundations for achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).United Nations Academic Initiative had awarded the special diploma for Professor Dr. Anton Caragea marking his role in implementation of SDG`s agenda on world level.This ha […]
- DOMENIILE PANCIU VINEYARD RECEIVES DIPLOMATIC LAURELS AS THE PERFECT ROMANIAN WINES
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.