The Seoul Summit had just concluded, but his reverberation will be long standing. Everybody is agreeing that we are witnessing just the beginning of an international custom on managing nuclear weapons and nuclear security. Seoul Summit, if it was not exceedingly rich on international regulation, had offered instead a successful model of nuclear security management, of relinquishing the illusory security offered by nuclear weapons in exchange for a world commitment to his security: Kazakhstan.
The world leaders have showered praises on the Central Asian country and his leader-Nursultan Nazarbaev ,top of the list being United States President, Barack Obama, who described Kazakhstan as a model for the world and express his support for the country`s bid to host the International Nuclear Fuel Bank .
In this moment, when we are confronted with an insufficient legal framework on nuclear security, the need for a successful example to be offered as a way out for the countries that had pursued or are pursuing a program for nuclear military development it is clearly marked.
Kazakhstan is, undoubtedly, the success story of nuclear disarmament : dismantling an impressive nuclear arsenal inherited from Soviet Union ,with more than 1.000 warheads, prohibiting nuclear experiments on Semipalatinsk polygon and in exchange obtaining security guarantees and international recognition of his borders .
In today world Kazakhstan and the architect of this enlighten policy: President Nursultan Nazarbavev had a long track record of achievements.
Among others unremitting exertion for the nuclear disarmament Kazakhstan joined the “Group of Eight” (G-8) Global Partnership against the spread of weapons of mass destruction and ratified the 2005 Amendment to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material (CPPNM) to bring it into force by 2014 and successfully hosted the Conference of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism” .
If to this list we add the impressive achievements of Kazakhstan Presidency to Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the hosting of the first high level OSCE Summit in Astana in 2010 and the lavish and profound transforming Chairmanship to Organization of Islamic Conference we have the complete picture of a country determined to leave his mark on international arena.
Kazakhstan had not fall asleep on the laurels already won and President Nursultan Nazarbaev already used his country high standing to promote a regulation package destined to offer the possibility of further development of use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes such as: the adoption of legally binding nuclear safety standards, the establishment of mechanisms for rapid response in case of emergency at nuclear facilities, and the granting to all states of an equal access to peaceful nuclear technology and supplies of low enriched uranium (LEU), including through an International Nuclear Fuel Bank.
The mounting support of the world leaders to Kazakh President vision of a nuclear weapons free world had offered a new chance for Seoul Summit. The value of this vision is reflected in President Nursultan Nazarbaev own words: Based on the experience of my country, that voluntarily renounced the world’s fourth nuclear arsenal, I can say that the real security guarantees are provided by sustainable economic and social development,”
If the world will support Kazakhstan in sharing this lesson, than the mankind could have a chance for a better future.
Professor Dr. Anton Caragea MA, FINS, EDA
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Cold War, Coreea, Diplomacy, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Foreign policy, G20 Summit, History, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakstan, Korea, Leaders, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, Open Letter, Orient, Oriental Art, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Politics, Romanian economy, Romanian Foreign Policy, Russia, Russian Affairs, Tourism, Travel, United States, Universities | a successful model of nuclear security management, adoption of legally binding nuclear safety standards, and the granting to all states of an equal access to peaceful nuclear technology and supplies of low enriched uranium, Barack Obama, Conference of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism, Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material, Group of Eight” (G-8) Global Partnership against the spread of weapons of mass destruction, impressive nuclear arsenal, International Nuclear Fuel Bank, managing nuclear weapons and nuclear security, of relinquishing the illusory security offered by nuclear weapons, prohibiting nuclear experiments on Semipalatinsk polygon, SEOUL NUCLEAR SECURITY SUMMIT - A ROMANIAN VIEW by PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA, success story of nuclear disarmament, the establishment of mechanisms for rapid response in case of emergency at nuclear facilities, top of the list being United States President, who described Kazakhstan as a model for the world, world leaders have showered praises on the Central Asian country and his leader-Nursultan Nazarbaev | Leave a comment
BUCURESTIUL DA O DIMENSIUNE STRATEGICA RELATIEI CU KAZAHSTANUL- SUBLINIAZA TALGAT KALIYEV- INSARCINATUL CU AFACERI AL KAZAHSTANULUI IN ROMANIA
1. Care sunt primele impresii ale Excelentei Voastre dupa preluarea mandatului de Insarcinat cu Afaceri al Kazahstanului in tara noastra ?
Prima mea impresie a fost coplesitoare.
Tara dumneavoastra are o indelungata si interesanta istorie cu care incerc sa ma familiarizez acum.
In fond sarcina mea este ca si romanii sa cunoasca bine Kazahstanul. Cooperarea intre tarile noastre are dimensiuni mutiple : economice, politice si umane, iar prioritatea mea este sa ridic schimburile umane la inaltimea celor politice si economice. Nu vom neglija dezvoltarea colaborarii politice si economice, dar vom utiliza acest capital pentru a aduce mai multa energie in alte sfere ale colaborarii. Informatiile generale despre Kazahstan, in Romania, sunt limitate la resursele de petrol si gaze ale tarii mele, desi sunt multe alte lucruri uimitoare de descoperit. As vrea ca romanii sa descopere cat mai multe despre cultura, muzica , traditiile si bogata istorie a Kazahstanului.
Sper foarte mult sa reusesc in acest domeniu.
Insarcinatul cu Afaceri al Kazahstanului- Talgat Kaliyev si Profesor dr. Anton Caragea-Director IRICE
2. Care este stadiul relatiei bilaterale : Romania-Kazahstan ?
Astazi intre Romania si Kazahstan nu exista niciun dezacord politic. Putem nota dialogul politic dinamic, dezvoltarea schimburilor bilaterale si a comunicarii inter-umane si coordonarea intre cele doua tari in cadrul Natiunilor Unite, OSCE si a altor organisme internationale.
Aceste succese si imbunatatirea comunicarii intre cele doua tari pot fi dovedite cu nenumarate exemple : sprijinul oferit de Kazahstan, Romaniei, pentru preluarea presedintiei OSCE in 2001 , alegerea ca membru ne-permanent in Consiliul de Securitate al Natiunilor Unite in 2003 , suportul oferit de Romania, Presedintiei Kazahstanului la OSCE ( Organizatia pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa) etc.
Intensificarea dialogului bilateral ofera posibilitatea imbunatatirii cooperarii in probleme precum : stabilitatea regionala, cooperarea economica, cresterea volumului schimburilor etc.
In aceasta directie, Kazahstanul si Romania intentioneaza sa dezvolte aspecte non-militare ale securitatii precum : prevenirea amenintarilor la adresa pacii, lupta contra extremismului, a terorismului, crimei organizate, traficului uman si traficul de droguri.
Bucurestiul da o dimensiune strategica relatiei cu Kazahstanul.
Presedintele Traian Basescu vorbeste in fiecare an despre aceasta la intalnirile cu Corpul Diplomatic. Seful statului roman a subliniat in 2009 importanta diversificarii surselor de energie ale Uniunii Europene ,prin noi proiecte energetice precum cele cu Kazahstanul si Azerbaijanul.
Elementele de baza ale relatiei economice Kazahstan-Romania sunt : energia, metalurgia, transportul, logistica, industria usoara, industria constructoare de masini etc.
In iulie 2009 Compania NC KazMunaiGaz , filiala Casa Comerciala KazMunaiGaz au aprobat cumpararea restului de 25% din pachetul de actiuni al RomPetrol Group NV ( transformat in Rompetrol). Din acest moment NC KazMunaiGaz devine proprietarul cu 100% al Rompetrol, avand o zona de desfacere de 900 de benzinarii in 8 state europene ( Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ucraina, Franta Spania ). Investitia totala a NC KazMunaiGaz in Rompetrol depaseste 3 miliarde de dolari.
Astfel Republica Kazahstan este unul din cei mai mari investitori straini in Romania. Continuarea investitiilor in Romania este planificata. Trebuie sa mentionam ca aceasta investitie este cea mai mare investitie a Kazahstanului pe teritoriul Uniunii Europene.
In relatia bilaterala, extrem de importanta este dimensiunea umana si culturala. In Kazahstan actioneaza societati culturale romanesti precum: Stefan cel Mare la Almaty, Dacia in Karaganda si Societatea Bucovina din Pavlodar. Principalul obiectiv al acestor asociatii este prezervarea limbii romane si a culturii romanesti. In aceste structuri au loc cursuri de limba romana si variate actiuni culturale.
3. Cum prezentati pentru cititorii nostrii Kazahstanul de azi ?
In Kazahstan intelegem foarte bine necesitatea de a oferi noi oportunitati. In urma cu 20 de ani, cand tara noastra devenea independenta, toata lumea credea ca suntem doar o alta fosta republica sovietica.
Astazi situatia este complet diferita. Poporul kazah a muncit unit si din greu pentru a avea o natiune stabila, multiculturala, cu o puternica economie si sa aiba un nivel de trai in rapida crestere si servicii publice in permanenta imbunatatire. Kazahstanul devine tot mai mult o punte intre Est si Vest. Societatea civila creste si progresam constant in directia reformelor democratice.
Focusul pe dezvoltarea economica si cresterea prosperitatii pentru toti cetatenii este justificat si usor de explicat. Fara dezvoltare economica, stabilitatea si reformele democratice ar putea esua.
Dupa statisticile Bancii Mondiale Kazahstanul este o tara mediu dezvoltata. Construind o clasa de mijloc cu venituri in crestere, le-am oferit cetatenilor implicarea in propria societate. Trebuie sa intarim institutiile democratice, politice si sociale si sa le dam un cuvant mai greu in viitor. Responsabilizarea si drepturile individului merg mana in mana cu sucesul economic.
4. Astana-capitala Kazahstanului si-a depus candidatura pentru EXPO 2017 si se pare ca va castiga competitia, ce va face sa fiti competitorul favorit al intregii lumi ?
Din antichitate Drumul Matasii a conectat, prin teritoriul Kazahstanului, popoarele intregii lumi.
In ultimii 20 de ani dezvoltarea comertului si a relatiilor culturale dintre Europa si Asia au atins un nivel semnificativ si Astana si Kazahstanul sunt localizate in inima acestei noi interactiuni economice si culturale.
Astazi Astana inseamna pentru intreaga lume un simbol al unificarii si integrarii, al interactiunii intre pietele europene, central asiatice, ale Federatiei Ruse, Chinei si Asiei de Sud-Est.
Viitorul Energiei este tema expozitiei propusa de Astana si reflecta filosofia tarii noastre ce crede ca energia este o parte importanta a cresterii viitoare si ca tehnologiile verzi si curate-sunt o parte cruciala a agendei internationale.
Pentru a explica ratiunile alegerii acestei teme trebuie sa mentionez ca tara mea, Kazahstanul este bogata in resurse naturale : este intre primele 10 tari in lume ca rezerve de petrol, gaze, carbune si foarte important, de uraniu.
Punctul de vedere al Kazahstanului este ca energia viitorului trebuie sa fie hranita de soare, vant si hidroenergie si gaze. Acestea spre deosebire de energia minerala nu epuizeaza resursele pamantului si nu provoaca daune mediului. De aceea spun ca : alegand Kazahstanul, alegeti nu doar multiculturalismul, si diversitatea limbilor si etniilor, dar si diversificarea surselor de energie , necesare dezvoltarii durabile in viitor.
Mai vreau sa mentionez ca ar fi prima expozitie internationala ce ar avea loc intr-o capitala din Asia Centrala. Deja Astana a mai gazduit evenimente internationale importante precum : Summit-ul Organizatiei pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa si in 2011, Jocurile de Iarna ale Asiei, unde se apreciaza ca peste 30.000 de oameni au participat la ceremonia de deschidere.
Arhitectura futuristica a Astanei , populatia dinamica si tanara, toate sprijina ideea gazduirii expozitiei ca si dorinta de construi facilitati de cel mai inalt nivel pentru Expozitia din 2017. Acestea sunt argumente suplimentare in favoarea aplicatiei Kazahstanului pentru a gazdui aceasta Expozitie.
O zona de 270 de acri in sud-estul Astanei a fost desemnata ca zona a Expozitiei si la finele lui 2016 o linie de cale ferata de 26 de mile va lega aeroportul international de zona expozitiei si toate zonele culturale si rezidentiale ale orasului.
Va asteptam in Astana !
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Blackseanews Agency, Diplomatie, Economia Romaniei, Educatie, Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, Islam, Kazahstan, Kazakstan, Mass media, News, Nursultan Nazarbayev, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Politica externa a Romaniei, Relatii Internationale, Turism, Universitati | a terorismului, ale Federatiei Ruse, alegerea ca membru ne-permanent in Consiliul de Securitate al Natiunilor Unite in 2003, Anton Caragea, Casa Comerciala KazMunaiGaz, central asiatice, Chinei si Asiei de Sud-Est, Compania NC KazMunaiGaz, cooperarea economica, cresterea volumului schimburilor, crimei organizate, Dacia in Karaganda si Societatea Bucovina din Pavlodar, Elementele de baza ale relatiei economice Kazahstan-Romania, energia, energia viitorului trebuie sa fie hranita de soare, industria constructoare de masini, industria usoara, Kazahstan, logistica, lupta contra extremismului, metalurgia, Organizatia pentru Securitate si Cooperare in Europa, pentru preluarea presedintiei OSCE in 2001, pietele europene, Presedintiei Kazahstanului la OSCE, prevenirea amenintarilor la adresa pacii, Romaniei, societati culturale romanesti precum: Stefan cel Mare la Almaty, sprijinul oferit de Kazahstan, stabilitatea regionala, suportul oferit de Romania, traficului uman si traficul de droguri, transportul, Travel, vant si hidroenergie si gaze | Leave a comment
BUCHAREST ATTACHES STRATEGIC SIGNIFICANCE TO RELATIONS WITH KAZAKHSTAN, DECLARES H.E. TALGAT KALIYEV – KAZAKHSTAN CHARGE D`AFFAIRS TO ROMANIA
1.What are Your Excellency first impressions after taking office as Kazakhstan Charge d`Affairs in Romania ?
My first impression was indeed overwhelming. The country has such a long marvelous history, which I’m getting to know more closely now, since I am here. As my job requires, it would be expected from me to make sure that the Romanian would get to know Kazakhstan as well. Cooperation between two countries has several dimensions – economic, political and human – and my task is to attempt to elevate human aspects to the same level as the political and economic one. This does not mean neglecting political and commercial relationships, we will rather use political and economic cooperation as a vehicle to bring more energy to other spheres. The general knowledge of Kazakhstan in Romania is mostly limited to oil and gas resources, while there are yet so many astonishing things to discover. I would like the Romanian`s to find out more about Kazakh culture, music, traditions and its rich history. And I very much hope that I will succeed in this task.
2. How is Your Excellency assessing the Kazakhstan-Romania bilateral relation ?
For today between Kazakhstan and Romania there are no political disagreements. It is necessary to note, sequence of atomization of political dialogue, dynamical development of bilateral trade and economic and cultural-human communications, and also coordination of efforts of two countries within the limits of the United Nations, OSCE and other international organizations.
This successful development and strengthening of two-way communications between the countries could be testified by numerous examples such as: support of the demand of Romania by Kazakhstan on Presidency in 2001 in OSCE, on elections of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council in 2003, support by Romania of Presidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE in 2010, etc.
The given intensification of relations between our countries can promote adjustment of bilateral political dialogue on problems of safety and stable regional development, and also increase in volumes of trade and economic cooperation. In this plan, both Kazakhstan and Romania intend to develop non-military aspects of security, aimed at counteraction to new threats to peace, struggle against extremism, terrorism, illegal circulation of narcotics, the organized crime, human trafficking .
Bucharest attaches strategic significance to relations with Kazakhstan. President T. Basescu speaks about it every year, during his meetings with diplomatic corp. The Head of Romanian State has underlined in 2009 the importance of diversification of various international projects directed on energy to the European Union and necessity of strengthening relations with Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
The basic directions of the Kazakhstan-Romanian trade and economic cooperation are: energy , mechanical engineering, metallurgy, transport and logistics, and also light industry.
In July, 2009 joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” branch – “The Trading House of KazMunaiGaz” signs the agreement on acquisition of the additional (remained) 25% of a package of the action “RomPetrol Group NV” (further – Rompetrol). Thereby, joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” becomes 100% the owner of company Rompetrol, having marketing network from 900 gas stations in 8 countries of Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ukraine, France, Spain).Total joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz” investments into Rompetrol have made an order more than 3 billion. USD.
Thus, the Republic of Kazakhstan is one of large foreign investors in Romania. Continuation of realization of investment projects in Romania is thus planned. It is necessary to notice that this purchase is the first largest investment project of Kazakhstan in territory of the European Union.
In bilateral relations one of the important points of cooperation is the cultural-human sphere. In Kazakhstan are operating the following Romanian cultural societies : “Stefan the Great” in a city of Almaty, “Dacia” in Karaganda and “Bukovina” in Pavlodar. The main objective of societies is preservation and revival of the Romanian language, and also culture. Within the limits of these structures, courses of the Romanian language are conducted, these various actions bringing a considerable contribution to development of bilateral cultural-human relations.
3. How do you present for our readers the today realities of Kazakhstan ?
In Kazakhstan, we know about the challenge of providing opportunities. Twenty years ago, when our country began its journey as an independent nation, most outside our borders dismissed us as a remote former Soviet republic. Our economy lay in ruins, and we had little capacity to provide basic services.
The situation today is very different. The Kazakh people’s hard work and unity have led to a stable, multicultural nation, with a strong economy and rapidly improving living standards and public services. Increasingly, Kazakhstan is becoming an important bridge between East and West. Civil society is growing, and we are progressing steadily on the path of democratic reform.
Our focus on economic strength and increased prosperity for our citizens is well justified and easily explained. Without such strength, as we have seen repeatedly around the world, stability is put at risk and democratic reform can falter .
According to the World Bank, Kazakhstan is an upper-middle-income country. By creating a strong middle class and raising incomes, we have given our citizens a powerful stake in their society. We need to strengthen democratic social and political institutions and processes to give them a bigger say over their future. Accountability and an increased focus on individual rights will go hand in hand with economic success.
4. Today is seemed that Astana –candidate city for hosting EXPO-2017 is on the winning track. How does Your Excellency explains this world accepted choice for Astana ?
From ancient times due to the trade relations of the Great Silk Road, the Kazakh land connected people around the world. In the past 20 years the development of trade and cultural relations between Europe and Asia reached a significant level, and Kazakhstan and Astana are located in the heart of this truly new economic and cultural interaction.
Today Astana, for the entire world community, has become a unifying symbol of integration and interaction between the markets of Europe, Central Asia, Russian Federation, China and South-East Asia.
“Energy Future” – the theme of the exhibition, proposed by Astana, reflects the philosophy of the country, which sees the energy as a component of future growth, and the new “green” and clean technologies – as a vital part of it and the crucial issue of the international agenda.
Explaining the reasons for choosing this theme, I want to say that “Kazakhstan is rich in natural resources; it is among the top ten countries of the world in reserves of oil and gas, coal and, more importantly, the reserves of uranium.
According to Kazakhstan, the energy of future should be fed by the sun, wind, and compressed natural gas, hydroelectricity, which, in contrast to the energy of mineral origin, do not deplete natural resources of the Earth and do not cause damage to environment. Therefore, I say, choosing Kazakhstan, “you choose not only multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic diversity, but also diversity of energy sources for future sustainable development.”
By the way, an international exhibition has never been held in a Central Asian capital. But, Astana has already hosted major world events, including the summit of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and the 2011 Asian Winter Games,” at which an estimated 30,000 people attended the opening ceremony.
The futuristic architecture of Astana, its dynamic and young population, strongly supports the idea of hosting the exhibition, as well as the possibility of building a world-class facilities for Expo 2017 – and all these are additional arguments in favor of Kazakhstan’s application.
A 279-acre area in southeast Astana has been designated for the Expo site. By the end of 2016, a 26-mile-long light rail system will be operating, connecting the international airport and the Expo site, and all the city’s cultural spots and residential districts.
April 3, 2012 Posted by centrulspri | Diplomacy, Economy, Foreign policy, History, Informations, International Relation, Leaders, Mass media, News, Politics | "Energy Future" - the theme of the exhibition, a human traffic, According to Kazakhstan, and also light industry, and compressed natural gas, and the new "green" and clean technologies, “Dacia” in Karaganda and “Bukovina” in Pavlodar, BUCHAREST ATTACHES STRATEGIC SIGNIFICANCE TO RELATIONS WITH KAZAKHSTAN, dynamical development of bilateral trade and economic and cultural-human communications, energy, hydroelectricity, illegal circulation of narcotics, joint-stock company NC “KazMunaiGaz, mechanical engineering, metallurgy, NC “KazMunaiGaz, on elections of non-permanent members of the UN Security Council in 2003, political dialogue, Presidency in 2001 in OSCE, proposed by Astana, reflects the philosophy of the country, Romanian cultural societies : “Stefan the Great” in a city of Almaty, struggle against extremism, support by Romania of Presidency of Kazakhstan in OSCE in 2010, TALGAT KALIYEV - KAZAKHSTAN CHARGE D`AFFAIRS TO ROMANIA, terrorism, the energy of future should be fed by the sun, the organized crime, The Trading House of KazMunaiGaz, threats to peace, transport and logistics, which sees the energy as a component of future growth, wind | Leave a comment
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- Nigeria voting extended to SundayElections in Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, are extended to Sunday in parts of the country after delays and a number of attacks.
- Alps co-pilot 'predicted notoriety'The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus which crashed in the French Alps predicted "one day everyone will know my name", his ex-girlfriend says.
- Jihadists in Syria 'capture Idlib'Islamist militants capture the north-western Syrian city of Idlib for the first time, monitoring groups and jihadists say.
- Yemen leader accuses 'Iran stooges'Yemen's president accuses Iran of destabilising his country, as Saudi Arabia vows to continue air strikes until Yemen is "stable and safe".
- Nigeria voting extended to Sunday
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Clinica Lara Life Med
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- Emomali Rahmon
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- Latin America
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Real Eastate
- Relatii Internationale
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Syrian Revolution
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- WHAT ARE THE SECRETES OF ROMANIA`S BEST WINE? ALL WAS REVEALED BY COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE
- SECRETELE CELUI MAI BUN VIN AL ANULUI 2015 DEZVALUITE DE CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- HOUSE OF PANCIU (CASA PANCIU) HAS BEING SELECTED AS MAKER OF BEST SPARKLING WINE IN 2015
- CASA PANCIU CREEAZA CEL MAI BUN SPUMANT ROMANESC PENTRU 2015
- TARGUL INTERNATIONAL DE VINURI GOODWINE ISI DESCHIDE PORTILE DIN 20 MARTIE 2015 CU CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- GOODWINE-MARCH 2015 EDITION IS PRESENTING COTNARI-HOUSE OF WINES-THE BEST OF ROMANIAN WINES
- LA PALATUL PARLAMENTULUI ESTE PREZENTAT OFICIAL NOUL AMBASADOR AL VINULUI: CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- PALACE OF PARLIAMENT IS WELCOMING A NEW ROMANIAN AMBASSADOR: COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE
- SENATORUL MARCEL BUJOR PREZINTA DECLARATIA DEDICATA ROMANILOR DIN KAZAHSTAN
- PEOPLE`S ASSEMBLY OF KAZAKHSTAN: A DEMOCRATIC MODEL OF UNIVERSAL VALUE
- ADUNAREA POPOARELOR DIN KAZAHSTAN: UN MODEL DEMOCRATIC UNIVERSAL
- KAZAKHSTAN IS THE STRATEGIC ALLY OF ROMANIA: THE CONCLUSION OF THE VISIT OF KAZAKHSTAN PARLIAMENTARY DELEGATION
- KAZAHSTANUL ESTE ALIATUL STRATEGIC AL ROMANIEI: CONCLUZIA VIZITEI REPREZENTANTILOR PARLAMENTULUI DIN KAZAHSTAN
- ROMANIAN PALIAMENT MEDAL PRESENTED IN PUBLIC CEREMONY TO IRAQ AMBASSADOR OMER BERZINJI
- CEREMONIA PUBLICA DE INMANARE A MEDALIEI PARLAMENTULUI PENTRU AMBASADORUL IRAKIAN-OMER BERZINJI
- IRAQI AMBASSADOR HOST GALA DINNER FOR ROMANIAN CULTURAL ELITE
- DINEU DE GALA LA RESEDINTA AMBASADORULUI IRAKIAN IN ONOAREA ELITEI CULTURALE
- IRAQI AMBASSADOR DECORATED FOR HIS DIPLOMATIC MISSION IN ROMANIA
- AMBASADORUL IRAKULUI DECORAT PENTRU ACTIVITATEA SA DIPLOMATICA IN ROMANIA
- IRAQ AMBASSADOR VISITS TARGOVISTE
- VIZITA AMBASADORULUI IRAKULUI LA TARGOVISTE
- FEBRUARY 2015: BILATERAL CONSULTATION BETWEEN ROMANIA AND IRAQ
- FEBRUARIE 2015: CONSULTARI ROMANO-IRAKIENE
- 2015-AN YEAR OF ECONOMIC CRISIS IN ROMANIA
- 2015-CRIZA ECONOMICA IN ROMANIA SE AGRAVEAZA
- D.P.R. KOREA AMBASSADOR IS WARMLY GREETED IN BUCHAREST
- AMBASADORUL R.P.D. COREEA PRIMIT CU CALDURA LA BUCURESTI
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE MARKS THE START OF 2015-DEVELOPMENT YEAR
- THE KURDISTAN NATIONAL ORCHESTRA IS PLAYING IN BUCHAREST AT THE INVITATION OF THE BEST AMBASSADOR IN 2013-OMER AHMED KARIM BERZINJI
- ORCHESTRA DIN KURDISTAN CONCERTEAZA LA BUCURESTI LA INVITATIA CELUI MAI BUN AMBASADOR-OMER AHMED KARIM BERZINJI
- VIN D`HONNEUR FOR 2015 IS OFFERED BY IRICE PRESIDENT-PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEAOn 21 March 2015 at the Romexpo Hall in Bucharest, the opening ceremony of International Wine Fair GoodWine has taken place. On this occasion, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, accompanied by a delegation of parliamentarians and diplomats had opened the Venue and visited t […]
- VINUL DE ONOARE AL ANULUI 2015 OFERIT DE PRESEDINTELE IRICE-PROF. DR. ANTON CARAGEAIn data de 21 Martie 2015, a avut loc inaugurarea Good Wine-Targul International de Vinuri, la complexul expozitional Romexpo din Bucuresti.Cu aceasta ocazie Prof. Dr. Anton Caragea-Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica, impreuna cu o delegatie de reprezentanti ai Parlamentului si diplomati au inaugura […]
- INTERNATIONAL GOOD WINE FAIR 2015 HAS HIGLIGHTED THE ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE OF HOUSE OF PANCIUDuring two days (20-22 March 2015), Bucharest had become the capital of sparkling wine makers and sparkling wine lovers in search of the best sparkling wines that Romania and the world can offer.Good Wine March 2015 edition, had offered for a delegation of wine experts, parliamentarians and diplomats from Institute of International Relations and Economic Coo […]
- TARGUL INTERNATIONAL DE VINURI GOOD WINE-2015 PREZINTA SPUMANTELE ROMANIEIBucuresti-ul a devenit, pentru doua zile (20-22 martie 2015), capitala expertilor si pasionatilor de vinuri spumante, aflati in cautarea savorii vinului spumant si a celor mai bune bauturi spumoase pe care Romania si lumea le poate oferi.Targul International de Vinuri Good Wine, aflat la a 13 editie, in martie 2015, a oferit posibilitatea unei delegatii de p […]
- 2015-THE YEAR OF ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN CELEBRATED AROUND THE WORLD2015 was declared by Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev as THE YEAR OF THE ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN marking the 20 years history of this prestigious institution. Today after 20 years of activity, the ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE’S OF KAZAKHSTAN had become a model for all the states of the world, a model of resolving minority’s problems and democratic p […]
- VENITI LA DEGUSTARE! VENITI LA GOODWINE MARTIE 2015 ! VENITI LA CASA DE VINURI COTNARITargul international de vinuri Goodwine, editia martie 2015, aduce o premiera deosebita pentru publicul iubitor al bauturilor fine din Romania: degustarea celei mai apreciate bauturi din tara noastra: vinul diplomatilor pentru 2015 de la Casa de Vinuri: COTNARI.Veti avea bucuria de a va putea intalni cu CASA DE VINURI COTNARI, in perioada 20-22 martie 2015, […]
- MARCH 2015-GOODWINE INTERNATIONAL FAIR IS PRESENTING THE BEST ROMANIAN WINE IN 2015: COTNARI HOUSE OF WINEBetween 20 and 22 march 2015, the International Wine Fair-GOODWINE will open his gates in a new edition.The lovers of Romanian high quality wine will be rewarded on this occasion having the opportunity to taste the best of the Romanian wines creations and they can enjoy the wines that conquered the hearts and minds of European and world wine connoisseurs: th […]
- PARLAMENTUL ROMANIEI GAZDUIESTE PREZENTAREA VINULUI DIPLOMATIC AL ROMANIEI PENTRU 2015Palatul Parlamentului si-a deschis portile pentru a permite ca membrii corpului diplomatic, oaspetii straini, aflati in vizita in Romania si membrii Parlamentului sa se bucure de CEL MAI BUN VIN AL ROMANIEI pentru 2015-vinul de la Casa de Vinuri Cotnari.Degustarea CELUI MAI BUN VIN AL ROMANIEI la Palatul Parlamentului a entuziasmat elita politica si diplomat […]
- VIN D`HONNEUR FOR 2015 IS OFFERED BY IRICE PRESIDENT-PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- EUROPEAN UNION ACADEMY CONSIDERS ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN AS A PERFECT WORLD DEMOCRATIC MODELOn March 3rd 2015, under the high patronage of European Council on International Relations, European Council on Tourism and Trade and Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, the Parliament of Romania and representatives of European Parliament hosted the international conference: ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN-A UNIVERSAL DEMOCRATIC M […]
- GEORGE MALUTAN AND VICTOR DELEANU ARE THE EUROPEAN WINE CREATORS FOR 2014In the capital of Belgium the officials from European Council on International Relations warmely welcomed the news of the selection of the BEST EUROPEAN WINE IN 2015 from the Cotnari-House of Wines (Casa de Vinuri COTNARI).On this ocassion was welcomed also the nomination of the winners of the title for WINE MAKER of THE YEAR for 2014 and the public presenta […]
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI (COTNARI HOUSE OF WINE) IS DECLARED THE EUROPEAN DIPLOMATIC WINE FOR 2015 European Council on International Relations decided to use as protocol wine for 2015 and as diplomatic wine the products of COTNARI HOUSE OF WINES.European Council on Tourism and Trade (ECTT) President offered his high patronage to the Wine and Tourism International Fair-GOODWINE and on 6 December 2014, His Excellency ECTT President- Dr.Anton Caragea opened […]
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS TOURS AFRICAThe relations between Europe and Africa were rapidly evolving in a positive direction after the visit of an important european delegation in the Republic of Zimbabwe. The visit made between 29 May-7 June 2014 by an European delegation headed by H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, President of European Council on International Relations was destined to restart […]
- EUROPEAN UNION ACADEMY CONSIDERS ASSEMBLY OF PEOPLE OF KAZAKHSTAN AS A PERFECT WORLD DEMOCRATIC MODEL