UNITES STATES ARE ECONOMICALLY BANKRUPT SAY`S FIDEL CASTRO
NATO, the world police force.
Many people feel nauseous when they hear the name of that organization.
On Friday, November 19 in Lisbon, Portugal, the 28 members of that aggressive institution, engendered by the United States, decided to create something that they cynically call “the new NATO”.
NATO was born after WW II as an instrument of the Cold War unleashed by imperialism against the USSR, the country that paid for the victory over Nazism with tens of millions of lives and colossal destruction.
Against the USSR, the United States mobilized, along with a goodly portion of the European population, the far right and all the neo-fascist dregs of Europe, brimming with hatred and ready to gain the upper hand for the errors committed by the very leaders of the USSR after the death of Lenin.
With enormous sacrifice, the Soviet people were able to keep nuclear parity and to support the struggle for the national liberation of numerous peoples against the efforts of the European states to maintain the colonial system which had been imposed by force throughout the centuries; states that, in the post-war period, became allies of the Yankees who assumed command of the counter-revolution in the world.
In just 10 days –less than two weeks –world opinion has received three great and unforgettable lessons: G-20, APEC and NATO, in Seoul, Yokohama and Lisbon, in such a way that all honest persons who can read and write and whose minds haven’t been warped by the conditioned reflexes of the imperialist mass media machine, can have a true idea about the problems affecting humankind today.
In Lisbon, not one world was said that was capable of transmitting hope to billions of persons suffering from poverty, under-development, shortages of food, housing, health, education and jobs.
Quite the opposite: the vainglorious character who is the head of the NATO military mafia, Anders Fogh Rasmussen declared, in tones reminiscent of a little Nazi Fuhrer, that the “new strategic concept” was to “act anywhere in the world”. Not in vain was the Turkish government about to veto his appointment when the Danish neo-liberal Fogh Rasmussen, as premier of Denmark, using the excuse of freedom of the press, defended, in April of 2009, the authors of serious offences against the prophet Mohammed, a figure much respected by all Muslim faithful.
There are quite a few in the world who remember the close relations of cooperation between the Danish government and the Nazi “invaders” during WW II.
NATO, a bird of prey sitting in the lap of the Yankee empire, even endowed with tactical nuclear weapons that could be up to many times more destructive that the one that obliterated the city of Hiroshima , has been committed by the United States in the genocidal Afghanistan war, something even more complex than the Kosovo exploit and the war against Serbia where they massacred the city of Belgrade and were about to suffer a disaster if the government of that country had held its ground, instead of trusting in the European justice institutions in The Hague.
The ignominious declaration from Lisbon, vaguely and abstractly states in one of its points:
“I support regional stability, democratic values, the security and integration of the Euro-Atlantic space in the Balkans.”
“The Kosovo mission is oriented towards a lesser and more flexible presence.”
Even Russia cannot forget it so easily: the actual fact is that when Yeltsin broke up the USSR, the United States moved NATO boundaries and its nuclear attack bases forward from Europe and Asia to the heart of Russia.
Those new military installations were also threatening the Peoples’ Republic of China and other Asian countries.
When that happened in 1991, hundreds of SS-19, SS-20 and other powerful Soviet weapons were able to reach, in a matter of minutes, the US and NATO military bases in Europe. No NATO Secretary General would have dared to speak with the arrogance of Rasmussen.
The first agreement on nuclear weapons limitations was signed as early as May 26, 1972 between President Richard Nixon of the United States and Communist Party Secretary General Leonid Brezhnev of the USSR with the aim of limiting the number of antiballistic missiles (ABM Treaty) and to defend certain points against missiles having nuclear payloads.
Brezhnev and Carter signed new agreements in Vienna, known as SALT II in 1979, but the US Senate refused to ratify those agreements.
The new rearmament promoted by Reagan, with the Strategic Defence Initiative, ended the SALT agreements.
The Siberian gas pipeline had been blown up already by the CIA.
A new agreement, on the other hand, was signed in 1991 between Bush Sr. and Gorbachev, five months before the collapse of the USSR. When that happened, the socialist bloc no longer existed. The countries that the Red Army had liberated from Nazi occupation were not even able to maintain independence. Right-wing governments that came to power moved over to NATO with weapons and baggage and fell into the hands of the US. The GDR which, under the leadership of Erich Honecker had made a great effort, was unable to overcome the ideological and consumerist offensive launched from the same capital that had been occupied by the Western troops.
As the virtual master of the world, the United States increased its mercenary and warmongering policy.
Due to a well-manipulated process, the USSR fell apart. The coup de grâce was dealt by Boris Yeltsin on December 8, 1991 when, in his capacity of president of the Russian federation, he declared that the Soviet Union had ceased to exist. On the 25th of that same month and year, the red flag bearing the hammer and sickle was lowered from the Kremlin.
A third agreement about strategic weapons was then signed by George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin, on January 3, 1993, that prohibited the use of multiple-warhead Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (the IBMs). It was passed by the US Senate on January 26, 1993 with a margin of votes of 87 to 4.
Russia was the heir to USSR science and technology – which, in spite of the war and the enormous sacrifices, it was able to bring its power up to the level of the immense and wealthy Yankee empire – the victory over fascism, the traditions, the culture and the glories of the Russian people.
The war in Serbia, a Slavic country and people, had severely sunk its fangs into the security of the Russian people, something no government could allow itself to ignore.
The Russian Duma – outraged by the first Iraq war and the war in Kosovo where NATO had massacred the Serbian people – refused to ratify START II and didn’t sign that agreement until 2000 and in that case it was to try to save the ABM Treaty that the Yankees were not interested in keeping by that date.
The US tries to use its enormous media resources to maintain, dupe and confuse world public opinion.
The government of that country is going through a difficult phase as the result of its war exploits. In the Afghanistan war, all the NATO countries, with no exception, are committed along with several others in the world, whose people find hateful and repugnant the carnage that rich industrialized countries such as Japan and Australia and others in the Third World are involved in to greater or lesser degrees.
What is the essence of the agreement approved in April of this year by the US and Russia? Both parties commit to reduce the number of strategic nuclear warheads to 1,550. About the nuclear warheads in France, the United Kingdom and Israel, all capable of striking Russia, not one word is spoken. About the tactical nuclear weapons, some of them much more powerful than the one that obliterated the city of Hiroshima, nothing. They do not mention the destructive and lethal capacity of numerous conventional weapons, the radio-electric and other systems of weapons to which the US dedicates its growing military budget, greater than those of all the other nations together. Both governments are aware, and perhaps many of them that met there also, that a third world war would be the last war. What kind of delusions can the NATO members be having? What is the tranquility that humankind can derive from that meeting? What benefit for the countries of the Third World, or even for the international economy, can we possibly hope for?
They cannot even offer the hope that the world economic crisis will be overcome, nor for how long that improvement would last. The US total public debt, not only of the central government but of all the rest of the public and private institutions in that country, now totals a figure equal to the world GDP of 2009, totalling 58 trillion dollars. Have the persons meeting in Lisbon even wondered about where those fantastic resources would be coming from? Simply, about the economies of all the rest of the peoples of the world, to whom the US handed over pieces of paper transformed into currency that over the last 40 years, unilaterally, ceased to be backed by gold and now the value of that metal is 40 times as much. That country still has veto power in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Why didn’t they discuss that in Portugal?
The hope of pulling out US, NATO and their allies’ troops from Afghanistan is idyllic. They will have to leave that country before they hand over the power to the Afghan resistance, in defeat. The self-same US allies are beginning to acknowledge now what could happen decades before the end of that war; would NATO be prepared to stay there all that time? Would the very citizens of each of the governments meeting there allow that?
Not to be forgotten that a vastly populated country, Pakistan, shares a border of colonial origin with Afghanistan, as well as quite a large percentage of its inhabitants.
I do not criticize Medvedev; he is very correctly trying to limit the number of nuclear warheads that are pointing at his country. Barack Obama can make up absolutely no justification. It would be a joke to imagine that the colossal and costly deployment of the anti-nuclear missile shield is to protect Europe and Russia from Iranian rockets, coming from a country that doesn’t even own any tactical nuclear devices. Not even a children’s comic book can make such a statement.
Obama already admitted that his promise to withdraw US soldiers from Afghanistan may be postponed, and the taxes for the richest contributors suspended right away. After the Nobel Prize, we would have to award him with the prize for “the best snake charmer” that has ever existed.
Taking into consideration the G.W. Bush autobiography now on the best seller list and that some smart editor pulled together for him, why didn’t they give him the honour of being a guest in Lisbon? Surely the far right, the “Tea Party” of Europe would be happy.
January 5, 2011 - Posted by centrulspri | African affairs, Al Quds, Bertrand Russell Tribunal, Blackseanews Agency, Coreea, Diplomacy, Eastern Europe, Ecology, Economy, Environment, European Council on International Relations, Fidel Castro, Foreign policy, G20 Summit, History, Ierusalim - Al Quds, Information on Korea, Informations, Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, International Relation, Islam, Korea, Latin America, Leaders, Macedonia, Mass media, News, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Open Letter, OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Palestine, Politics, Real Eastate, Religion, Romanian economy, Romanian Revolution, Russia, Russian Affairs, Socialism, United Nations Global Compact, United States, Universities, War Crimes | 1993, a vastly populated country, all capable of striking Russia, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, anti-nuclear missile shield, APEC and NATO, democratic values, education and jobs, engendered by the United States, G.W. Bush autobiography, George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin, great and unforgettable lessons: G-20, health, housing, in Seoul, International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, ithdraw US soldiers from Afghanistan, Lisbon, NATO military mafia, NATO was born after WW II as an instrument of the Cold War unleashed by imperialism against the USSR, nuclear warheads in France, on January 3, Pakistan, Peoples’ Republic of China, Portugal, poverty, President Richard Nixon of the United States and Communist Party Secretary General Leonid Brezhnev of the USSR, regional stability, shares a border of colonial origin with Afghanistan, shortages of food, Tea Party” of Europe, the 28 members of that aggressive institution, The Kosovo mission, the security and integration of the Euro-Atlantic space in the Balkans, the United Kingdom and Israel, totalling 58 trillion dollars, under-development, US total public debt, Yokohama and Lisbon
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
On 15 July 2016 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has received his official nomination as GLOBAL AMBASSADOR OF TOURISM in addition to the 2014 appointment as GOODWILL AMBASSADOR FOR WORLD PROTECTED AREAS AND NATURAL PARKS
The Kingdom of Cambodia had received the official visit of Professor Dr. Anton Caragea high-ranking delegation in a joint effort to boost the friendship and dialogue on international stage.
The visit was inscribed in the bilateral decision to uphold the rapid development of the cultural, trade, economic and political ties.
Between 22 May and 29 May 2015, H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official Monitoring Mission for Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections
Between 28 May and 7 June 2014 H.E.Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has lead an official European delegation to Republic of Zimbabwe and had assisted to World Best Tourist Destination Ward Ceremony for 2014.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Zimbabwe candidature for hosting World Best Tourist Destination for 2014.
Between 25 November to 2 December 2013 H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was invited for an official working visit to United Arab Emirates on the occasion of the 42 anniversary of UAE National Day.
H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea was congratulated for his instrumental role in promoting Dubai candidature for World Expo 2020.
Between 30 October to 4 November 2013 His Excellency Professor Dr. Anton Caragea has being invited by Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan to attend Baku International Humanitarian Forum 2013
- EXPOZITIA ASTANA-CAPITALA VIITORULUI ISI DESCHIDE PORTILE
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE SI CASA PANCIU CREEAZA UN...... MIRACOL
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA - NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIA POATE BENEFICIA DE AVANTUL ECONOMIEI JAPONEZE-DECLARA MIHAI PRUNDIANU-PRESEDINTELE CAMEREI DE COMERT ROMANIA-JAPONIA
- THE PROGRAM ON 100 STEPS, SET OUT BY PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV, IS RECOGNIZED AS DOCUMENT OF WORLD SIGNIFICANCE
- Mosul offensive: Iraqi forces recapture airport in bid to retake cityThe airport is a key location in the government's bid to drive IS militants from Iraq's second city.
- Tillerson seeks to quell Trump immigration furore in MexicoMexico's foreign minister says new US immigration guidance will top the meeting agenda.
- Russian military admits significant cyber-war effortCountry's defence minister admits the presence of a powerful military team focused on controlling information.
- Paris protests: Students tear-gassed by policeSchools are blockaded in protest at alleged police brutality, including the reported rape of a black man.
- Mosul offensive: Iraqi forces recapture airport in bid to retake city
- Academia de Stiinte Medicale
- African affairs
- Al Quds
- Alegeri 2016
- AMBASADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- AMBASSADOR ANTON CARAGEA
- ANA ARE
- Anton Caragea
- ANUNTURI IMOBILIARE
- Bashar Al Assad
- Bertrand Russell Tribunal
- BEST AMBASSADOR TO ROMANIA IN 2013
- BEST ROMANIAN HOTEL
- BEST ROMANIAN SPARKLING WINE
- BEST ROMANIAN WINE
- Blackseanews Agency
- BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
- BUJOR DUMITRU MARCEL
- CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
- CASA DE VINURI COTNARI
- CASA PANCIU
- CEL MAI BUN AMBASADOR AL ANULUI 2013
- CEL MAI BUN CREATOR DE VINURI AL ANULUI
- CEL MAI BUN HOTEL
- CEL MAI BUN PARLAMENTAR ROMAN
- CEL MAI BUN VIN ROMANESC
- CEL MAI BUN VIN SPUMANT
- Cidru de mere
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- Cold War
- Comunitatea Musulmana din Romania
- Consiliul European pentru Comert si Turism
- CONSILIUL EUROPEAN PENTRU TURISM SI COMERT
- Corcova Roy&Damboviceanu
- COTNARI House of Wines
- CREATORUL DE VINURI AL ANULUI 2015
- criza economica in Romania
- Criza imobiliara
- Daniel Guzu
- Danube Delta
- Daulet Batrashev
- Delta Dunarii
- DIPLOMATIC WINE
- DIPLOMATIC WINE CREATOR
- DIRECT DE LA FERMA
- DISCOVER ROMANIA
- Donald J. Trump
- Eastern Europe
- Economia Romaniei
- El Presidente de Consejos de Ministros de Republica de Cuba- S.E. Raul Castro
- el presidente de la República
- Emomali Rahmon
- ETHIOPIA-WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015
- EUROPEAN ACADEMY
- European Council on International Relations
- European Council on Tourism and Trade
- European Council on tourism and TradeT
- EUROPEAN QUALITY AWARD
- Fidel Castro
- Foreign policy
- Forumul Ecologistilor din Romania
- G20 Summit
- Goodwine-Decembrie 2014
- Gran Misión Vivienda Venezuela
- Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
- Hogo Chavez
- HOTEL ROYAL
- HOUSE OF PANCIU
- HOUSING INDEX
- Hugo Chavez
- Human Rights Council
- Ierusalim – Al Quds
- INDEX IMOBILIAR
- Informatii despre Coreea
- Information on Korea
- Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Institutul de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- International Relation
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI-PRIMARIA IASI
- Kazakhstan Presidential Election 2015.
- Latin America
- LEGEA DARII IN PLATA
- Maramures County
- Mass media
- Medical Tourism
- mensaje de S.E. Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
- NICOLAS MADURO
- Nicolás Maduro-Presidente de la Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Nigeria National Day
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- NURSULTAN NAZARBAIEV
- Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Obiective de Dezvoltare Sustenabila
- Obiectivele de Dezvoltare Durabila
- OECD-Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Open Letter
- Oriental Art
- OSCE-Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Parlamentul regal al Cambodgiei
- Partidul Dreptatii Sociale
- PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA
- Piata imobiliara
- Politica externa a Romaniei
- PREMIUL DE CARTE AL ROMANIEI
- PREMIUL PENTRU VOCATIA COOPERARII INTERNATIONALE
- PREMIULUI EUROPEAN DE CALITATE
- Presedinte Marian Vanghelie
- Presedintele Director General al Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica
- President Bashar Al Assad
- President Director General of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation
- PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
- President Dr. Anton Caragea
- PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO
- President Nursultan Nazarbaev
- President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President Robert Mugabe
- Presidente de INSTITUTO DE RELACIONES INTERNACIONALES Y COOPERACIÓN ECONÓMICA
- Presidente de Venezuela – Nicolás Maduro
- PRETURI IMOBILIARE
- PRETURI LOCUINTE
- Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn
- Prime Minister HUN SEN
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea
- Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea a acceptat sarcina de Ambasador Global pentru Regatul Cambodgiei
- Professor Dr. Anton Caragea
- PUFLENE RESORT
- Real Eastate
- REAL ESTATE INDEX
- Relatii Internationale
- Republica Bolivariana de Venezuela
- REVOLUTIA BOLIVARIANA
- ROMANIAN BOOK AWARD FOR 2013
- ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC BULLETIN
- Romanian economic crisis
- Romanian economy
- Romanian Foreign Policy
- Romanian Revolution
- Russian Affairs
- Saints life
- SARBA-CRAMA NATURA
- Scaderea preturilor imobiliare
- SENATOR FLORIN CONSTANTINESCU
- Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei
- SUCURI NATURALE-ANA ARE
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Syrian Revolution
- TOADER GABRIEL – RASVAN
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turism Medical
- Turism Vitivinicol
- ULEIURI PRESATE LA RECE
- UNESCO Heritage List
- United Arab Emirates
- United Nations Global Compact
- United States
- VICTOR DELEANU
- VIN ROSE
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR PENTRU 2016
- VINUL DIPLOMATILOR pentru anul 2015
- Viticola Corcova
- War Crimes
- WINE TOURISM
- WINEMAKER OF THE YEAR
- WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION AWARD
- WORLD CAPITAL OF CULTURE AND TOURSM
- WORLD CULTURAL INSTITUTE-EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON TOURISM AND TRADE
- World Cup
- WORLD EXPO 2017
- WORLD EXPO 2020
- World Social Forum
- World Tourism Day
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION
- world tourism institution-European Council on Tourism and Trade
- ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2015
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Relatii internationale/International Relations
- Prioritatile politicii externe a Romaniei/Romanian Foreign Policy
- Contributii/ Contribution/Colaboratori
- Centrul de presa/ Press Room
- Contact/ Contacts
- Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy / Strategia Kazahstan 2050
- Kazakhstan Early Presidential Elections-2015
- AMBASADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA/AMBASSADOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA
- MENSAJE DE FELICITACIÓN AL PRESIDENTE RAUL CASTRO POR LA 58 ANIVERSARIA DE LA REVOLUCION CUBANA
- MENSAJE RUMANO DE FELICITACION AL PRESIDENTE DE VENEZUELA- NICOLAS MADURO
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR THE 58TH ANNIVERSARY OF CUBAN REVOLUTION
- ROMANIAN MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATION FOR PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA – NICOLAS MADURO
- PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP PINS HIS HOPES ON DESIGNATING US AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION
- GABRIEL RASVAN TOADER ESTE NOUL EXPERT MONDIAL IN MATERIE DE DEZVOLTARE
- VENEZUELA: A WORLD EXAMPLE IN DEVELOPMENT JUST OFFERED 1,300,000 HOUSES FOR FREE TO HIS POPULATION
- VENEZUELA: UN EXEMPLU DE DEZVOLTARE MONDIALA A CONSTRUIT SI OFERIT GRATUIT 1.300.000 DE LOCUINTE
- VENEZUELA: UN EJEMPLO DE DESARROLLO MUNDIAL ENTREGA 1.300.000 VIVIENDAS A LA POBLACION
- VENEZUELANS ENTHUSIASTICALLY CELEBRATE THE DAY OF LOYALTY AND LOVE FOR PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ
- VENEZUELA SARBATORESTE CU ENTUZIASM ZIUA LOIALITATII SI A IUBIRII FATA DE PRESEDINTELE HUGO CHAVEZ
- THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR 2016 ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR
- CEREMONIA DE INAUGURARE A TARGULUI DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI 2016
- ALEGERI PARLAMENTARE 2016! PARTIDUL ROMANIA UNITA PROPUNE IN VRANCEA UN CANDIDAT DE IMPACT: IONEL AGRIGOROAEI DESCHIDE LISTA LA CAMERA DEPUTATILOR
- ROMANIA-VENEZUELA PARTNERSHIP TABLED ON BILATERAL TALKS
- PARTENERIATUL VENEZUELA-ROMANIA DISCUTAT IN MARJA DIALOGULUI BILATERAL
- WORLD FOOD DAY CELEBRATED IN BUCHAREST
- ZIUA MONDIALA A ALIMENTATIEI SARBATORITA IN BUCURESTI
- WORLD PARLIAMENTS UNITED TO FULFILL UNITED NATIONS SDG AGENDA
- PARLAMENTELE DIN INTREAGA LUME UNITE PENTRU OBIECTIVELE DE DEZVOLTARE DURABILA ONU
- ROMANIA GAZDUIESTE MANIFESTARILE PENTRU ZIUA MONDIALA A TURISMULUI 2016
- ROMANIA HOSTS WORLD TOURISM DAY CELEBRATIONS FOR 2016
- CRAMA NATURA/CASA PANCIU ANUNTA UN 2016 CU VINURI EXCEPTIONALE
- ANA ARE…ULEIURI DE STRUGURI, CAISE SI CATINA PRESATE LA RECE
- SENATORUL IONEL AGRIGOROAEI RECONFIRMAT CA LIDER AL ACTIVITATII PARLAMENTARE
- 2016 SUMMER DIPLOMATIC TRIP TO DANUBE DELTA AND PUFLENE COMPLEX
- EXCURSIA DE VARA A CORPULUI DIPLOMATIC IN DELTA DUNARII SI LA COMPLEXUL PUFLENE
- DISCOVER THE BEAUTIES OF DANUBE DELTA ! DISCOVER PUFLENE RESORT. THE HEART OF DANUBE DELTA!
- INIMA DELTEI DUNARII BATE LA PUFLENE RESORT-HOTELUL ETALON AL DELTEI
- PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA PROCLAIMED NEW GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR TOURISM
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADUROCaracas, 08 decembrie 2016 (Correo del Orinoco/AVN).-Pe 8 decembrie s-au împlinit patru ani de la ultimul mesaj pe care Comandantul Revoluției Bolivariene, Hugo Chavez, l-a transmis țării și a trasat calea ce trebuie urmată.Un discurs dureros pentru mulți revoluționari din Venezuela și din orice colț al lumii, care au fost alături și au suferit pentru boala […]
- VENEZUELA REMAINS LOYAL TO COMANDANTE CHAVEZ, DECLARES PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADUROOn 8 December 2016, in the General Headquarter from the Mountain-“El Cuartel”, Venezuelans marked the four-year anniversary of former president Hugo Chavez’s last speech, with current head of state President Nicolas Maduro calling for national unity.“We must keep alive the flame of our comandante Hugo Chavez,” Maduro told supporters of Bolivarian revolution […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR DR. ANTON CARAGEA VISITED THE ROMANIAN TOURISM FAIR (NOVEMBER 2016)On 18 November 2016 the official visit, marking the opening of Autumn 2016-Romania Tourism Fair at the ROMEXPO Hall, in Bucharest, has taken place.Bread and Salt: Traditional welcome for H.E. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea-President General Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation and Academician Mircea Constantinescu opening th […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE PROF.DR. ANTON CARAGEA VIZITEAZA TARGUL DE TURISM AL ROMANIEI (NOIEMBRIE 2016)In data de 18 noiembrie 2016, avut loc vizita oficiala de inaugurare a editiei de toamna a Targului de Turism al Romaniei in cadrul complexului Romexpo. Presedintele Institutului de Relatii Internationale si Cooperare Economica al Romaniei –E.S. Prof.Dr. Anton Caragea si Academician Prof.Dr. Mircea Constantinescu primiti cu paine si sare la Targul de Turism […]
- IONEL AGRIGOROAEI CONDUCE LISTA DE PARLAMENTARI AI PARTIDULUI ROMANIA UNITA IN VRANCEA Listele electorale ale anului 2016 au dezamagit in multe colturi din tara.De unde, inainte de alegerile parlamentare, partidele se laudau cu candidati curati, personalitati si actori politici cu greutate si rezultate, in final listele au fost, aproape pretutindeni, doar o noua dezamagire.Ilustrii necunoscuti si oameni adunati de pe unde vrei si mai ales nu v […]
- IRICE PRESIDENT DR. ANTON CARAGEA OPENS THE NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EXHIBITIONOn 29 October 2016 at the ROMEXPO Hall in Bucharest, the opening ceremony of Food and Agriculture Exhibition has taken place. Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FNS, EDA and Romanian Parliament members lead by Senator Ionel Agrigoroaei are starting their tour with a visit to HOUSE OF PANCIU (Casa Panciu)official diplomatic partner. The exhibition had taken pl […]
- PRESEDINTELE IRICE DR. ANTON CARAGEA INAUGUREAZA SALONUL NATIONAL AL AGRICULTURIIIn data de 29 octombrie 2016, avut loc inaugurarea Salonului de Produse Agricole si Vinuri al Romaniei la sediul ROMEXPO din Bucuresti.Profesor Dr. Anton Caragea, MA, FINS, EDA impreuna cu Senatorul Ionel Agrigoroaei si membrii ai Parlamentului Romaniei fac un popas la CASA PANCIU-partenerul diplomatic oficial. Evenimentul a avut loc sub Inaltul Patronaj al […]
- VENEZUELA RAMANE LOIALA COMANDANTULUI CHAVEZ, DECLARA PRESEDINTELE NICOLAS MADURO
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016The President of European Council on Tourism and Trade, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea, had led an official delegation representing the World Tourism Institutes: European Tourism Academy and European Council on Tourism and Trade to a tour of Kingdom of Cambodia cultural and historical patrimony, in order to evaluate the country destiny as a tourism power house […]
- EUROPE DECIDES TO AWARD TO ETHIOPIA THE STATUS OF WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015On the landmark occasion, of the universal proclamation of World Best Tourist Destination for 2015, a top ranking delegation from European Council on Tourism and Trade was invited for a discovery tour of Ethiopia, the receiver of this year most influential tourism designation. Ethiopia national anthem for WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION FOR 2015 The visit to […]
- PUBLIC STATEMENT OF EUROPEAN ELECTION MISSION: KAZAKHSTAN ELECTIONS FROM 26 APRIL 2015 WHERE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COPENHAGEN DECLARATION On 5th May 2015 the presentation of the ASSESSMENT OF EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN ON 26 APRIL 2015 was held in a public ceremony. The assessment report was compiled by European delegation lead by President of European Council on International Relation, Professor Dr. Anton Caragea. President Anton Caragea on International Press Conference Meeti […]
- EUCIR STATEMENT: PRESIDENT NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV RE-ELECTION WAS FAIR AND SQUAREEUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS ELECTORAL ASSESSMENT ON 26 APRIL 2015 EARLY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN INTRODUCTION According to an official invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Kazakhstan to observe the 26 April 2015 snap presidential election, the EUROPEAN COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS dec […]
- EUROPEAN MONITORING MISSION DEPLOYED TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONSKazakhstan is preparing to hold early elections on 26 of April 2015, with threecontenders competing for the country top post: incumbent President Nursultan Nazarbayev, the challenger from the Communist People’s Party- Turgun Syzdykov and self-nominee Abelgazi Kusainov. In the preparation of the 2015 election, the country top watch dog-Central Electoral Comm […]
- WORLD TOURISM INSTITUTION SELECTS CAMBODIA AS WORLD BEST TOURIST DESTINATION IN 2016
Site infoCentrul Diplomatic/Diplomatic Center
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.